ApopkaDad

Aug 26, 2004
Apopka, FL
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Christian
Livin4Jesus252 said:
Hey Guys! I was just wondering if anyone knew some great christian reads that someone of my age could understand. I'm reading the left behind series and am looking for some other christian books. I'm am really into the rapture. So can anyone help me? Thanks! :)
Well, this series isn't about the rapture, but I'd like to suggest my own books, the Dragons in our Midst series. The first book is "Raising Dragons" and the second is "The Candlestone." The third and fourth will be coming out in 2005. The target age is 10 to 16 years old, and they're filled with adventure, excitement, and Christian themes.

Here's the listing for the first book at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0899571700

You might also enjoy "Dragonspell" by Donita K. Paul.

Upvote 0

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Livin4Jesus252 said:
Question...You think somone of my age wouldbe able to understand it (The Testament by John Grisham)? Thanks for the help!
Yes, I do. It's easy reading because it's full of action. On top of that, it's full of valauable life lessons. I think it's MUST read for anyone your age and up.

Upvote 0

Woody

{Child of the Wilderness}
Dec 3, 2004
Victoria, Australia (come visit sometime!)
✟20,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ok these books might have to wait a couple of years for you to read them, but they are really good! there is two in the seriers by Frank Peretti....peircing the darkness and this present darkness...but i can tremeber which one comes first......there is also another great triogly by Francene Rivers......A voice in the wind, An echo in the darknes and As sure as the dawn.......read them, they are awesome!!!

Upvote 0