✟160,093.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
wrong.
we listens and obeys is because of Grace.
we have to be maintained by Grace of God every minute.
Yes, we always need grace, but when we have overcome one sin we no longer need to continue sorrowing for that sin because if we have sought his forgiveness, he forgives us. By grace, we are where we are in our lives, but we should be seeking to be walking with him rather than grace. Shouldn't we live in righteousness and not let grace abound.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul wrote the book of Galatians to inform those ones that having begun in the Spirit, they were trying to continue in the flesh by trying to obey a set of rules imposed on them by the Judiast believers from Jerusalem. Paul says that a born again believer trying to continue by complying with rules is actually bewitched (by a spirit of witchcraft). Walking in the Spirit flows from within the believer's new heart on which the new law has been written, rather than a set of outward rules imposed by pastors, elders, disciplers, and churches.

Also, you are not reading and believing Luke 10:25-28. If I were to tell you something like this, you call the belief as being bewitched, but these words are in your Bible. How do you ignore them? If you don’t ignore them, then how do you explain them? If you have to look it up, then I would say you really don’t know what you are talking about here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me Johnnywong but.. why does it bother you? There not your kids...its ONE body.. many tents. SOMETIMES what we see in others is our self.

Now if JESUS does not judge them does not condemn them....again there HIS KIDS not yours. So relax.. its how are WE doing how are WE living. Get our life in order 1st.. you know the get the beam out of your eye then you can get that spec out of your brother/sisters eyes :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.