Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read that gov't is wanting to change the daylight savings time again. They want it to start the first Sunday of March and end last Sunday in November. So we'd only be on "real" time for 3 months. It's part of an energy bill.

I'm not a big fan of DST and less of a fan of the gov't changing my clocks. Anyone else out there have an opinion?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wowbagger

The Infinitely Prolonged
Nov 3, 2003
✟974.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just change it for the whole year and be done with it. I wonder how much productivity is lost on that day everything changes and people get all messed up, especially if they are doing business with HI, AZ or IN. I know I have forgotten.

They also say that people take a week to adjust their sleeping schedule and are often tired during the changes. Stupid.

Just give me my sun late in the day EVERY DAY!!!

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
DST doesn't save energy.

We have more 24 hour stores and factories then anyother time.

I wake up daily at 5am, my body clock says it's 6am. I have worked night shift in the military. Do you get paid for 7 hours of work or eight? You either work 7 hours or 9 depending on which direction you go.

I hate daylight fantasy time.

Born in Arizona, and lived in Indiana for a year. I have only one more State to have lived in all sane states. Hawaii.

Upvote 0