Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
We had a very spirit inspired meeting in Pittsburgh for dinner and got to also meet
Michael Voris of the Vortex.

Wonderful time.

Also sadly, boughtwithaprice lost his mother 4 days ok.
May she rest in Peace.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We had a very spirit inspired meeting in Pittsburgh for dinner and got to also meet
Michael Voris of the Vortex.

Wonderful time.

Also sadly, boughtwithaprice lost his mother 4 days ok.
May she rest in Peace.
Sounds awesome! Did you meet Voris at an official Church Militant thing or was it in a different context?

Prayers for @boughtwithaprice and the repose of his mother's soul. :crossrc:

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Sounds awesome! Did you meet Voris at an official Church Militant thing or was it in a different context?

Prayers for @boughtwithaprice and the repose of his mother's soul. :crossrc:
boughtwithaprice is an awesome and kind person.
Michael did a speech that will be added to his videos.
You will see Pittsburgh behind him.
[if the camera shows it.]
But he was very easy to talk to afterwards.
Was a wonderful night.
My son liked talking to everyone, too. We got to meet a priest [exorcist] as well.
Got to speak to the priest and he gave me a lot of prayers he had printed up..
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
boughtwithaprice is an awesome and kind person.
Michael did a speech that will be added to his videos.
You will see Pittsburgh behind him.
[if the camera shows it.]
But he was very easy to talk to afterwards.
Was a wonderful night.
My son liked talking to everyone, too. We got to meet a priest [exorcist] as well.
Got to speak to the priest and he gave me a lot of prayers he had printed up..
:crossrc:

Were you guys at a special event of some kind? I don't mean to prod it just sounds like that's why Voris was in Pittsburgh. Sounds like a good time, I'm glad you guys were able to meet up!

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Were you guys at a special event of some kind? I don't mean to prod it just sounds like that's why Voris was in Pittsburgh. Sounds like a good time, I'm glad you guys were able to meet up!

Michael Voris came to Pittsburgh because I invited him. I have been to many of his events and have talked with him before.
It was my special event, my third annual friends and family reunion at LeMont restaurant. The first year I honored my father and mother. I told our guest that we’re mostly family that we only see each other at weddings and funerals. I wanted to start a tradition where we could get together in another context
The first years theme was The Immaculate Reception, as my father was one of the few people to have actually seen it live at three rivers stadium. I also remember Dec 24, 1972, as my father and I were watching it on TV the next day as it was blacked out live. My mother came in and yelled at my Dad, Turn that Off! You saw that yesterday, we have to go to my mother’s for Christmas Eve! I was not at the game at the stadium, my father was.
I told my guest that we were going to have a night of faith, family and football. I showed a video that documented the Immaculate Reception and showed it was a miracle and the day God touched Pittsburgh. The miracle of was in the timing and you could not have made it up. The Victor was the avenging Virgin Mary, and the enemy was the snake, Ken Stabler. It was an awesome night.
The second year I tried to highlight my family’s Catholic faith and how Mary is important in salvation as she is the ark of the New Covenant. My non-Catholic family didn’t like that one but so what I did it any was and they got free food.
This year I was not expecting my mother to pass away, but I had previously invited Michael Voris to come and talk about family and how it relates to the faith. He graciously accepted. He arrived the night before and had dinner with my non-Catholic wife and daughter. My 8 yr old daughter loves Holy Mackerel. Michael then had breakfast with some members of my parish, and the guys were excited to meet Michael.
He came that evening to speak at LeMont and I had ask a priest to come and say binding prayers so that we may have a good night. My seventh day Adventist mother in law was very impressed with Michael’s speech
Next year the theme will be France as my eldest daughter loves France and France is the Church’s eldest daughter. It will be July 13, 2024 and my daughter’s birthday is July 14 which is also bastille day. I would like to have Michael speak on the Vendee, Catholics that were massacred in the French Revolution.

I thank everyone for their sympathy, but take heart my Mother’s death was actually a miracle that had people take notice. She was in hospice and was able to make peace with all of her enemies. They came to her bed side reconciled and humbly asked forgiveness. She was anointed multiple times by several different priests. I could not have asked for a better passing from life to death. Till we meet again mom. Michael and I have a similar experience as we were both born Catholic, drifted from the faith, and were brought back by the miracle of our parents prayers. If Michael is available, next year should be fun

Space is limited, but if you will be near Pittsburgh in July and would like to come, let me know and I will see if I can get you on the guest list

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Michael Voris came to Pittsburgh because I invited him. I have been to many of his events and have talked with him before.
It was my special event, my third annual friends and family reunion at LeMont restaurant. The first year I honored my father and mother. I told our guest that we’re mostly family that we only see each other at weddings and funerals. I wanted to start a tradition where we could get together in another context
The first years theme was The Immaculate Reception, as my father was one of the few people to have actually seen it live at three rivers stadium. I also remember Dec 24, 1972, as my father and I were watching it on TV the next day as it was blacked out live. My mother came in and yelled at my Dad, Turn that Off! You saw that yesterday, we have to go to my mother’s for Christmas Eve! I was not at the game at the stadium, my father was.
I told my guest that we were going to have a night of faith, family and football. I showed a video that documented the Immaculate Reception and showed it was a miracle and the day God touched Pittsburgh. The miracle of was in the timing and you could not have made it up. The Victor was the avenging Virgin Mary, and the enemy was the snake, Ken Stabler. It was an awesome night.
The second year I tried to highlight my family’s Catholic faith and how Mary is important in salvation as she is the ark of the New Covenant. My non-Catholic family didn’t like that one but so what I did it any was and they got free food.
This year I was not expecting my mother to pass away, but I had previously invited Michael Voris to come and talk about family and how it relates to the faith. He graciously accepted. He arrived the night before and had dinner with my non-Catholic wife and daughter. My 8 yr old daughter loves Holy Mackerel. Michael then had breakfast with some members of my parish, and the guys were excited to meet Michael.
He came that evening to speak at LeMont and I had ask a priest to come and say binding prayers so that we may have a good night. My seventh day Adventist mother in law was very impressed with Michael’s speech
Next year the theme will be France as my eldest daughter loves France and France is the Church’s eldest daughter. It will be July 13, 2024 and my daughter’s birthday is July 14 which is also bastille day. I would like to have Michael speak on the Vendee, Catholics that were massacred in the French Revolution.

I thank everyone for their sympathy, but take heart my Mother’s death was actually a miracle that had people take notice. She was in hospice and was able to make peace with all of her enemies. They came to her bed side reconciled and humbly asked forgiveness. She was anointed multiple times by several different priests. I could not have asked for a better passing from life to death. Till we meet again mom. Michael and I have a similar experience as we were both born Catholic, drifted from the faith, and were brought back by the miracle of our parents prayers. If Michael is available, next year should be fun

Space is limited, but if you will be near Pittsburgh in July and would like to come, let me know and I will see if I can get you on the guest list
Am I invited back?? ^_^ ^_^

I enjoyed talking to Fr Gruber. As I talked I see the work I have yet to do within.
Working and praying for humility.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes you are invited back, and I’ll invite Fr Gruber again. When I had a clinic, I had an armed sheriff to keep order and for protection if things got heated

Fr Gruber is my spiritual armed guard, as I am not ordained and do not have authority over spirits except those in my immediate family

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Did he give you the Litany on Humilty?

I say it on Fridays as part of the Auxilium Christianorum prayers

Very powerful

Satan offers us Riches, Vain glory and pride.
Christ calls us to the path of poverty, contempt, and humility
It looks attractive, but those that follow Satan are always disappointed. It is hard, but those that follow Christ are richly rewarded

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes you are invited back, and I’ll invite Fr Gruber again. When I had a clinic, I had an armed sheriff to keep order and for protection if things got heated

Fr Gruber is my spiritual armed guard, as I am not ordained and do not have authority over spirits except those in my immediate family
:scratch:

You need this:

One day a saint woke up in the middle of the night and saw Satan himself standing at the foot of his bed. He woke with a start and said, “Oh, it’s just you! Greater is He that is in me than he that is the world,” and the saint rolled over and went back to sleep.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

You need this:

One day a saint woke up in the middle of the night and saw Satan himself standing at the foot of his bed. He woke with a start and said, “Oh, it’s just you! Greater is He that is in me than he that is the world,” and the saint rolled over and went back to sleep.

Literally the Holy Spirit resides in us.
Though we were veiled in the past from the knowledge of Him, grace fills us now.
The Spirit of the Lord is the very breath of life.
He is literally there and when we ask for His immediate assistance, He is there.

Whereas temptation is literally outside of us.
And the 'fear' of it being more is in our minds... because remember this, being tempted does not mean he is invited in.

I could write a book. Maybe someday I will.

But focus far far less til he is never on your mind and far far more on knowing the LORD is always always always there with you.
You are safe so keep on praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Did he give you the Litany on Humilty?

I say it on Fridays as part of the Auxilium Christianorum prayers

Very powerful

Satan offers us Riches, Vain glory and pride.
Christ calls us to the path of poverty, contempt, and humility
It looks attractive, but those that follow Satan are always disappointed. It is hard, but those that follow Christ are richly rewarded
He gave me a ton of prayers.
Which if I cannot be near a computer, I carry them with me.

I liked him a lot.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

You need this:

A personal encounter with Satan I agree, but you need to understand the hierarchy. The demons obey the hierarchy. If we step out of that hierarchical protection, we open ourselves up to spiritual retaliation.
In the spiritual realm my authority is as follows
1) I can command the spirits to leave me alone
2) I can command the spirits to leave my wife alone, as she is subject to me and the husband is the head of the wife.
3) I can command the spirits to leave my minor children alone as they are under my charge as head of household.
4) I can command the spirits to leave my parents and siblings alone by virtue of the fourth commandment from God

5) I have absolutely no authority to command the spirits to leave other people alone, as I have no authority over them. It would open me up to spiritual attack as the people that tried to cast a demon out in the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches. The demon said Jesus I know and Paul I know, but who are you?

6) a priest has authority over the spirits of the faithful by virtue of his rank. He is ordained as a priest of God by virtue of the sacrament of Holy Orders. He may say minor exorcisms as he hears confessions and that is a type of exorcism.

7) a priest cannot perform a major exorcism without permission from his Bishop, as the Bishop has authority over his diocese

8) as far as I know, an exorcist cannot perform a major exorcism in another diocese without the permission of that local Bishop, unless he is given that authority by the Pope. I can’t think of a circumstance where his holiness would do this, and we should lookup canon law.

At my party I had authority over my family and myself, but if another person had an evil spirit I would not have authority, do I asked Father Gruber to be there to pray minor exorcisms for me. That is an act of humility and proper obedience

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Lord is in us, but we are under constant attack by His permission. Demons play on our emotions, and try to get us to abandon obedience. We need to use logic and reason, rather than feelings. We have the commandments and the catechism as our guide for obedience. We cannot use our feelings to pick and choose which action to take if it is against Church teaching
If we are in mortal sin, then we are outside the grace of God and need to be restored in confession. When we are outside the grace of God in mortal sin, we are most susceptible to demonic attack, oppression, obsession, or possession

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

This is super cool, it essentially sounds like a family reunion that you've made into a mini conference of sorts? What a treat to have Voris come speak, and how nice of him to take the time to come do that too.

Next year's theme sounds super interesting too, I'm sure there's so much that so many could speak about. I'm not sure if you've heard of Kennedy Hall but something in my gut says he might have some interesting thoughts to share since he's French-Canadian; he's a traditional Catholic, fluent in French (I believe). I could be wrong. I bet Timothy Flanders would too.

My condolences on the passing of your mother, that's so tragic and hard, especially when it's unexpected like that. I'll say a prayer for her and you and your family.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This is super cool, it essentially sounds like a family reunion that you've made into a mini conference of sorts? What a treat to have Voris come speak, and how nice of him to take the time to come do that too.

Next year's theme sounds super interesting too, I'm sure there's so much that so many could speak about. I'm not sure if you've heard of Kennedy Hall but something in my gut says he might have some interesting thoughts to share since he's French-Canadian; he's a traditional Catholic, fluent in French (I believe). I could be wrong. I bet Timothy Flanders would too.

My condolences on the passing of your mother, that's so tragic and hard, especially when it's unexpected like that. I'll say a prayer for her and you and your family.

Thank you for the condolences, but my mother’s death was actually miraculous. It was not unexpected, as she had a bone marrow disorders that progressed to leukemia that in the final months of her life, she was 82. When she did not respond to chemotherapy, my mother and my family decided to stop treatment and go into hospice. She was living on blood transfusions, as her bone marrow was non-functional
We stopped the transfusions and entered hospice. They brought a hospice bed into my parents’ apartment in the retirement community where they were living, and took steps to make her comfortable. The first week she was awake and at peace. She had been visited by priests and received the anointing of the sick multiple times up to this point and during her hospice stay. My sister was worried about my mother’s body and sickness, but I told my sister that I was more concerned with her soul.
That is where the miracle occurred. Some without faith might say, some sacrament you got there that anointing, she received it multiple times and it did nothing. She did not get better and died just like the foolish people that believe in faith healers. Scoffers may think like that, but physical healing is not the only purpose of the sacrament.
It is meant to prepare the soul for death. I have to say that as a result, I have not seen a soul better prepared for death than my mother.
It seemed that during the first week of hospice, my mother received over one hundred visitors. Her enemies came to see her. Decades long feuds were ended, and they humbly asked each other for forgiveness. Stone hearts were changed to hearts of flesh, and family wounds were healed. It was such a phenomena that the non-catholic part of my family said that they had never seen anything like this. It is a miracle.
My brother and sister could not attend due to my mother’s passing, but the event had been planned months in advance. We had about 60-70 people, my cousins, friends from work, and members of my parish and in attendance. Michael Voris was very gracious, and if you want to see his talk, it is on today’s episode of the Vortex on ChurchMilitant.Com
My mother’s funeral was yesterday, and it was a beautiful ceremony. She was my mother in all respects. I was born Catholic, but drifted from the faith and had even become anti-Catholic. The folks in One Bread One Body in 2003 were the initial instruments in my return to the faith. God bless them and you all, but I had a lot of growing to do.
I did not submit to the full authority of the Church until 2019. I was a Cafeteria Catholic, so much so, that I could not receive communion. I believe that through the prayers of my parents and maybe deceased relatives, I was shown my error and I fully submitted and was restored to the Church. My mother was a Eucharistic minister, and she said that the happiest time was when she was able to give me communion.
I have to testify to God’s grace. His grace flows through the sacraments when we are properly disposed to receive it. It was when I fully submitted to the Catholic magisterium, and I received the sacrament of Penance and then the Eucharist, that the sin that so easily beset me was gone. I was not able to arrogantly wrestle it away previously, though I had tried for years.
God tells the truth when He says He desires obedience rather than sacrifice, and a broken and contrite spirit He will not turn away.
The grace of God flows through the sacraments Ex Opere Operato. It does not depend on the righteousness of the priest, but the act performed. The promises of the world, pleasure, fame and power are useless. True joy comes in submitting to the will of God.
We don’t know how blessed we are to have holy mother Church. Fight for her, as every day we are here is spiritual combat. My mother is now at peace. Her fight is over, ours is only beginning. Put on the armor of God, it’s going to get rough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Lord is in us, but we are under constant attack by His permission. Demons play on our emotions, and try to get us to abandon obedience. We need to use logic and reason, rather than feelings. We have the commandments and the catechism as our guide for obedience. We cannot use our feelings to pick and choose which action to take if it is against Church teaching
If we are in mortal sin, then we are outside the grace of God and need to be restored in confession. When we are outside the grace of God in mortal sin, we are most susceptible to demonic attack, oppression, obsession, or possession
The energy in the room was nice.
A lot of people who were being protected through prayer and Mass.

Grace gives us courage and we should not fear so long as we keep cooperating with the Lord's graces.
Peace and hugs.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

I don't know when the Vortex will be posting the last video, but it is interesting.

I have photos from the view of the restaurant and one with Michael but I am keeping that one privy. :)

Would be ultimately awesome if OBOB did get together for something like this.
Maybe pass the hat, if anyone is able, to help pay. NOT that boughtwithaprice would agree. :sorry: :holy:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe someone could make a thread of invitation for future developments of a reunion/union whatsoever it ought to be called.

Was fabulous meeting boughtwithaprice.
he is super kind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic