Brisbane
✟154,284.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
Did you figure things might be different here from what you've come to expect? Your story is kind of sad. You seem to be saying you're coming to the end of something and you just wanted to let us know that we (humans) are all sad and deluded. Am I understanding you correctly? How did you "literally" raise hell? Or do you actually mean "figuratively?" Do you mean to appear mysterious? What does "Goodbye Stranger" mean? Are you a Supertramp fan or something? Give a little bit.
I don't say everybody is deluded, I say that everybody can do without belief. There is simply no reason for human's to believe, and simply no way I can fit into this society while belief is an institution. Obviously something is not working with our current system of thinking. Do you think it just might be the fact that we assume more about our reality than understand it?

Upvote 0

Fear2Believe

Aug 24, 2019
Brisbane
✟154,284.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
I trust in Christ alone would be better.
We got nothing to offer.
(He) had everything.
M-Bob
Why do you need to tell me that you trust in Christ alone? What do your beliefs have to do with me?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you need to tell me that you trust in Christ alone? What do your beliefs have to do with me?

My mistake I guess.
Thought you might be a be a believer.
Guess I was wrong?
Sorry.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Fear2Believe

Aug 24, 2019
Brisbane
✟154,284.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
My mistake I guess.
Thought you might be a be a believer.
Guess I was wrong?
Sorry.
M-Bob
I can't be a believer. There's no area of my brain that processes belief systems. That's the same for every human on this earth, the fact they believe thing's doesn't mean that the brain knows what to do with non sensory information.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't be a believer. There's no area of my brain that processes belief systems. That's the same for every human on this earth, the fact they believe thing's doesn't mean that the brain knows what to do with non sensory information.

If you care to share?
Who do you think made all of this?
Just interested?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Stealth Defender Of Holy Writ
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now, that you are a participant in a forum with the word "Christian" in the title, you should probably expect quite a bit of that kind of thing. Stands to reason, I think.

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Stealth Defender Of Holy Writ
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't be silly. Frontal lobe serves just such a purpose.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am simply not interested in people's beliefs anymore. I've come to realise that there's always a group who'll believe one thing is true, and another group who'll believe the exact opposite is true. I can't work out what true right and wrong is when I have 8 billion humans telling me different thing's.

In the end morality is just a club.

Enough of the 'prison' talk, puh-lease!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fear2Believe

Aug 24, 2019
Brisbane
✟154,284.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
Now, that you are a participant in a forum with the word "Christian" in the title, you should probably expect quite a bit of that kind of thing. Stands to reason, I think.
There's a big difference in sharing than there is in give and take. You can't look at yourself as giving something without seeing the participant of your charity as a taker.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,435.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I've been around on this planet for a very long time, and I know pretty soon that my time will end. I've never stepped outside my own country, and I've never made my mark on the world. But I say I've literally raised hell, especially with my adopted family. Because they just wouldn't let me in their inner circle, and went out of their way to brainwashed my daughter that my love for her was grotesque.

But I got them all, and their little dog :) Although they don't have a little dog, I just ripped that off from a movie I watched years ago. Anyway back to the story at hand. As I said I've never really done anything with my life, never held a full-time job, never raised a family, never purchased a house, never owned a car, never joined a club, cult or religion. I have been floating along the currents of life, and ending up wherever I may.

Ultimately I never understood humanity, I could never buy into their garbage they forced down my throat. It's not that I didn't try, I did, but none of their shoes ever fit me right. It's sad really what has happened to people, they are born into a society that programs them to work, consume, and die. But the saddest part is that most people are too afraid to think for themselves.

And that's the reason I could never fit in, because I hate living in a world where so many people would have me live in a box alongside them.

Where was it sunken and to what location did you raise it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums