• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Goodbye Stranger

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by Fear2Believe, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    I've been around on this planet for a very long time, and I know pretty soon that my time will end. I've never stepped outside my own country, and I've never made my mark on the world. But I say I've literally raised hell, especially with my adopted family. Because they just wouldn't let me in their inner circle, and went out of their way to brainwashed my daughter that my love for her was grotesque.

But I got them all, and their little dog :) Although they don't have a little dog, I just ripped that off from a movie I watched years ago. Anyway back to the story at hand. As I said I've never really done anything with my life, never held a full-time job, never raised a family, never purchased a house, never owned a car, never joined a club, cult or religion. I have been floating along the currents of life, and ending up wherever I may.

Ultimately I never understood humanity, I could never buy into their garbage they forced down my throat. It's not that I didn't try, I did, but none of their shoes ever fit me right. It's sad really what has happened to people, they are born into a society that programs them to work, consume, and die. But the saddest part is that most people are too afraid to think for themselves.

And that's the reason I could never fit in, because I hate living in a world where so many people would have me live in a box alongside them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tone

Tone Star Fish Radiant Supporter

+2,501
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Welcome to CF! Your short story has left an impression upon me, thank you!

3. JIMINZ

JIMINZ Well-Known Member

+1,643
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    Here is the Family right here you have been looking for your entire life, literally thousands of children for you to invest your knowledge and experience into, you will never be alone or shut out again unless you close the door yourself.

Welcome Home :oldthumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Active Member Supporter

+355
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    And what will you say to Almighty God when you face Him? It's one thing to refuse to conform to the world. It's another entirely to walk in God's ways. The road to destruction is extremely wide. Are you on that road or on the narrow path that leads to life?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Stranger36147

Stranger36147 Active Member

+326
    Other Religion
    Goodbye.

6. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    Happy to share.

7. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    Family is not what I'm looking for. I did think that was what I needed once, however now I realise that the hierarchy of the family unit does not satisfy me. I've accepted that fact for myself, and I'd rather die a number. You may feel that's strange, maybe misguided, but I have to follow my desire to the end.

8. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    What will I say to the almighty?

"Thanks for the memories"

9. D.A. Wright

D.A. Wright Once For All-ist Supporter

+245
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome to CF, Kemosabe. Did you bring Tonto along?

10. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 "Only Me!" Supporter

+2,853
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Hello Fear2Believe
    I am so glad you are here and that you can be truly honest about how you are feeling and what you are going through.
    I am adopted too, but adoption itself never takes away that inner searching for belonging - I have experienced that all through my life, so I can relate to how you are feeling.
    One of the greatest privileges we have as adoptees is that God never left us as orphans. He loved us with a very special love, watched over us and guided us through our lives. Psalm 139 says that He created us and knew everything about us, every detail, long before we were even born. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. When we come to Jesus in faith, we receive the Spirit of adoption whereby we cry "Abba". God is your heavenly father, when you receive Jesus by faith, His Holy Spirit lives with you and will be with you forever. He has promised never to leave you or forsake you.
    And He offers you life in all its abundance, where it's not just the big moments of life, but the small details that you can enjoy and by which you can be blessed. We no longer have to worry about tomorrow, because we have everything we need for today.
    It is people like you who can make a real impact in the world. You have a powerful testimony that will enrich the lives of others, give them hope and they will find healing.
    You may not feel like it at the moment, but God is with you, He understands how you feel, and wants to comfort you and reassure you of His love.
    As this site encourages us to share blessings with each other as a token of our support, I have transferred all of my blessings to you. You are part of the family of God, the biggest and best family in the world and we are all here to support and care for one another.
    God bless.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. paul1149

paul1149 that your faith might rest in the power of God Supporter

+3,321
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I can relate to that. But whatever man's faults may be, Jesus is a different story entirely.

12. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    I am simply not interested in people's beliefs anymore. I've come to realise that there's always a group who'll believe one thing is true, and another group who'll believe the exact opposite is true. I can't work out what true right and wrong is when I have 8 billion humans telling me different thing's.

In the end morality is just a club.

13. paul1149

paul1149 that your faith might rest in the power of God Supporter

+3,321
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    That's a good thing. People's opinions get tiresome. Now open the Bible and get to know Jesus for yourself. You're a person; so is He. Decide for yourself if you think He's something more. If you decide against Him, at least you've done it for yourself.

14. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    He's not, and I have 2.2 billion Christian soul's who assure me he isn't.

15. D.A. Wright

+245
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    US-Others
    I've never had the pleasure of communicating with 2.2 billion people.

16. Fear2Believe

Fear2Believe Member

+20
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Single
    You don't have to meet every Christian on earth to ascertain the core malfunction of human's, is believing itself. When someone approaches me with a belief, I accept that what they want me to believe is pure assumption.

That is all.

17. D.A. Wright

+245
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    US-Others
    Got it.

18. D.A. Wright

+245
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    US-Others
    So what brings you to CF?

19. D.A. Wright

+245
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    US-Others
    Did you figure things might be different here from what you've come to expect? Your story is kind of sad. You seem to be saying you're coming to the end of something and you just wanted to let us know that we (humans) are all sad and deluded. Am I understanding you correctly? How did you "literally" raise hell? Or do you actually mean "figuratively?" Do you mean to appear mysterious? What does "Goodbye Stranger" mean? Are you a Supertramp fan or something? Give a little bit.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  20. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+7,311
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I trust in Christ alone would be better.
    We got nothing to offer.
    (He) had everything.
    M-Bob