California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tishri1 has stepped down as an advisor at CF and wanted me to relay the following message from her to the members of her home forum. She will definitely be missed. She has been a significant part of CF and we will always remember her with much love and gratitude :hug:

I feel bad that I am not able to come back to CF. I have chronic migraines that just won’t go away without being super careful with all aspects of my life and the additional computer time has pretty much ceased for me. I never thought of myself as having a disability even when I was at risk of losing my job over this condition. But the decision not to be able to serve on CF from now on is sooooo sad to me.

You guys will forever hold a special place in my heart. If you all ever start down memory lane, I hope my name comes up in the conversation and the minute you mention Tishri1 in your thread, I pray the Lord instantly floods your hearts with all the love I have for you and all the love I have for this place.

If your reading this and you say Who is Tishri1 I never met her? Just know that sucks for me. I missed out not knowing you and would have loved to be there by your side as well.

((((((((Hugs))))))

In Jesus Love and with all my heart,

Tishri1

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tishri1 has stepped down as an advisor at CF and wanted me to relay the following message from her to the members of her home forum. She will definitely be missed. She has been a significant part of CF and we will always remember her with much love and gratitude :hug:

I feel bad that I am not able to come back to CF. I have chronic migraines that just won’t go away without being super careful with all aspects of my life and the additional computer time has pretty much ceased for me. I never thought of myself as having a disability even when I was at risk of losing my job over this condition. But the decision not to be able to serve on CF from now on is sooooo sad to me.

You guys will forever hold a special place in my heart. If you all ever start down memory lane, I hope my name comes up in the conversation and the minute you mention Tishri1 in your thread, I pray the Lord instantly floods your hearts with all the love I have for you and all the love I have for this place.

If your reading this and you say Who is Tishri1 I never met her? Just know that sucks for me. I missed out not knowing you and would have loved to be there by your side as well.

((((((((Hugs))))))

Tishri1

We miss you Tish on staff more then just for all the help and work you did with the Ambs & Angels; but for the friendship, prayers, and cheerfulness you showed to everyone. May Jesus bless you and heal your migraines. :hug::amen:

mnorian

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Tish, we will mess having you on CF as well as on staff. God bless you wherever God takes you this life.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Terrible things to have to deal with.

I had read they often go away at age forty or soon thereafter, and for me they did, at about 42 I believe. Now, at 64 I haven't had a single one since, when before they could crop up as much as a half dozen times a month. Extremely odd they just stopped like that.

So hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for her. In the mean time I'd try to get the Dr's to do something but as i understand it, it takes a hefty dose of narcotics to knock one out and when i tried, they wouldn't do a thing for me, just thought I was there for the drugs...a very bad situation all around, and I feel bad for her.

Reactions: Sojourner1
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

((((((((Hugs))))))

Tishri1

Goodbye Tishri1. Thank you for your service. Hope your migraines get better.

Reactions: Sojourner1
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Awww Tishri, standing in agreement for healing from your migraines. I don't get them as frequently as a few years ago but they really do stop you in your tracks.

You as well as others on this forum area have been my online family for the past 15 nearly 16 years. You are a ray of sunshine. Will miss you lots. Thanks for all that you've done whilst on CF.

Big :hug: 's from the UK all the way to you! :hug:

Upvote 0