• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Goodbye from Tishri1

Discussion in 'Messianic Judaism' started by Sojourner1, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Sojourner1

Sojourner1 CF Advisory Team, Policy Manager Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+4,124
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Tishri1 has stepped down as an advisor at CF and wanted me to relay the following message from her to the members of her home forum. She will definitely be missed. She has been a significant part of CF and we will always remember her with much love and gratitude :hug:

I feel bad that I am not able to come back to CF. I have chronic migraines that just won’t go away without being super careful with all aspects of my life and the additional computer time has pretty much ceased for me. I never thought of myself as having a disability even when I was at risk of losing my job over this condition. But the decision not to be able to serve on CF from now on is sooooo sad to me.

You guys will forever hold a special place in my heart. If you all ever start down memory lane, I hope my name comes up in the conversation and the minute you mention Tishri1 in your thread, I pray the Lord instantly floods your hearts with all the love I have for you and all the love I have for this place.

If your reading this and you say Who is Tishri1 I never met her? Just know that sucks for me. I missed out not knowing you and would have loved to be there by your side as well.

((((((((Hugs))))))

In Jesus Love and with all my heart,

Tishri1

• Prayers Prayers x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. devin553344

devin553344 My Brain's Offline But My Heart Isn't

+872
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I suffered with chronic migraines some years ago. It can be a real disability :(

3. Lost4words

Lost4words Like a puppy, i need guidance. Supporter

+2,322
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    May God rest His healing hands on her. God bless her

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,648
    Christian
    Married
    We miss you Tish on staff more then just for all the help and work you did with the Ambs & Angels; but for the friendship, prayers, and cheerfulness you showed to everyone. May Jesus bless you and heal your migraines. :hug::amen:

mnorian

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Grumman Tomcat

Grumman Tomcat The LORD is my Pilot Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,875
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Tish, we will mess having you on CF as well as on staff. God bless you wherever God takes you this life.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,532
    Christian
    Single
    Terrible things to have to deal with.

I had read they often go away at age forty or soon thereafter, and for me they did, at about 42 I believe. Now, at 64 I haven't had a single one since, when before they could crop up as much as a half dozen times a month. Extremely odd they just stopped like that.

So hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for her. In the mean time I'd try to get the Dr's to do something but as i understand it, it takes a hefty dose of narcotics to knock one out and when i tried, they wouldn't do a thing for me, just thought I was there for the drugs...a very bad situation all around, and I feel bad for her.

7. visionary

visionary Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I. Supporter

+5,716
    Messianic
    My migraines were fixed by a Chiropractor, for whom I am forever grateful. Miss you Tishri1. Hope you find the reason for the migraines and thus come to know the answer to this problem.

8. Ttalkkugjil

Ttalkkugjil Spiritual Director

+697
    Korea, Republic Of
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Goodbye Tishri1. Thank you for your service. Hope your migraines get better.

9. Lotuspetal_uk

Lotuspetal_uk Say 'CHEESE!!!!'

+1,137
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Awww Tishri, standing in agreement for healing from your migraines. I don't get them as frequently as a few years ago but they really do stop you in your tracks.

You as well as others on this forum area have been my online family for the past 15 nearly 16 years. You are a ray of sunshine. Will miss you lots. Thanks for all that you've done whilst on CF.

Big :hug: 's from the UK all the way to you! :hug: