Good night! Our God is watching over you!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amen! Good Night All. May You All Enjoy The Safety Of Abiding In The Presence of God

that is so beautiful, thank you, Mr. O.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that is so beautiful, thank you, Mr. O.
Amen. Psalms are beautiful. I'm reminded we worship God for who He is and what He has done. All glory to God.

Psalms 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I'm prayerful this night (and all nights) that all who are lost: tired, weary, broken-hearted; will come to know the LORD as their personal savior.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For all my wonderful online sisters and brothers in the Lord

1093feb5a6aa7616c368225d4172c2bd.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thinking of how you spoke to Samuel, dear Lord,
In the night time, may I be alert to your voice

speak-lord-for-your-servant-is-listening.jpg

Good night dear friends, may the Lord bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'He's never going to never going to let us down..' Good night and sleep in peace!
I am convinced brother, our Brother and our Friend as well as Master and Savior is stuck on us like glue and frankly I don't know if even the Apostles knew how much He cares for us. This is God who came to earth and now knows everything concerning our struggles to endure for heaven's sake, Hallelujah! He paid for our very lives and this shouldn't be so frustrating to love Him adequately!! But speaking for myself, it would be a lost effort, Jesus instilled in you exactly what you are to nurture just as with me. Why can't we make an adequate praise, noise, spectacle of a risen Lord? My God, oh-how you loved and gave and then some, would we dare consider ourselves fit for your use? Praise God for Christ within us to magnify His own name, let us lift the Lord and bless the One who never quit giving, Hallelujah!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am convinced brother, our Brother and our Friend as well as Master and Savior is stuck on us like glue and frankly I don't know if even the Apostles knew how much He cares for us. This is God who came to earth and now knows everything concerning our struggles to endure for heaven's sake, Hallelujah! He paid for our very lives and this shouldn't be so frustrating to love Him adequately!! But speaking for myself, it would be a lost effort, Jesus instilled in you exactly what you are to nurture just as with me. Why can't we make an adequate praise, noise, spectacle of a risen Lord? My God, oh-how you loved and gave and then some, would we dare consider ourselves fit for your use? Praise God for Christ within us to magnify His own name, let us lift the Lord and bless the One who never quit giving, Hallelujah!
I bless the Lord, thank you Jesus

2-tim-1-6-web-watermarked.jpg

Goodnight friends

• Prayers
Upvote 0