Good night! Our God is watching over you!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Goodnight dear friends,
Praying for Anthony and his new home. Expecting to see paint splattered overalls shortly! :)
Keep safe :rolleyes:
I think you might see more than just the one paint splattered overall! :) There will be quite a lot of painting to do - but won't be in a rush - I intend to do it all at a leisurely pace. It'll all be good when it's done.
It's all change here at the moment. I'm having some interviews next week for a new post. Decided that with the new house I'd like to work a little closer to home and a bright new challenge!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think you might see more than just the one paint splattered overall! :) There will be quite a lot of painting to do - but won't be in a rush - I intend to do it all at a leisurely pace. It'll all be good when it's done.
It's all change here at the moment. I'm having some interviews next week for a new post. Decided that with the new house I'd like to work a little closer to home and a bright new challenge!
Praying God's richest blessing on your new home and prayers also for the interviews coming up soon,concerning your future work. God is with you,dear 'Anthony'. GOOD NIGHT dear friends and God bless you in your rest tonight!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying God's richest blessing on your new home and prayers also for the interviews coming up soon,concerning your future work. God is with you,dear 'Anthony'. GOOD NIGHT dear friends and God bless you in your rest tonight!
Oh yes, joining in prayer for you during this exciting time. May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus name.
Goodnight dear friends may we all sleep well tonight in Jesus's precious name :praying:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Goodnight dear friends, yes we have an awesome God.
May the Lord bless us richly with a good night's sleep in Jesus precious name :praying:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for all of us here tonight to be filled with joy in the presence of the Lord.
Dear Father grant us your wonderful peace in Jesus precious name :praying:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless us all with sleep tonight. We give all our concerns to you and praise and thank you because you care about our problems.
Goodnight dear friends.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good and blessed rest to you all!
A blessed rest sounds wonderful; it has been a restful day although quite busy. Emotions are behaving and trusting our faithful Lord.
Dear Father bless us all with sleep tonight in Jesus's precious name :praying:

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Have been exhausted the past couple of days. It's been so busy sorting out everything.
Today has been my relaxation day at home and no better way to end the day than by chewing through some fruit gums and listening to Taize.
Prayers for all my friends here - may God give you rest tonight and a refreshing sleep.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have been exhausted the past couple of days. It's been so busy sorting out everything.
Today has been my relaxation day at home and no better way to end the day than by chewing through some fruit gums and listening to Taize.
Prayers for all my friends here - may God give you rest tonight and a refreshing sleep.

Beautiful music to finish the day, no fruit gums, but I have Strepsils, ha ha, stops me coughing. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Beautiful music to finish the day, no fruit gums, but I have Strepsils, ha ha, stops me coughing. :)
I hope your cough gets better really soon.
I seem to have a penchant for fruit and wine gums. With all that chewing, I must be the new Violet Beauregarde!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I hope your cough gets better really soon.
I seem to have a penchant for fruit and wine gums. With all that chewing, I must be the new Violet Beauregarde!
Great fun, I have to do physio every day for my lung disease, ... and strepsils help. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hope you sleep well and have a Good Night. God bless!
Is it that time already? Time flies.... :rolleyes:
Goodnight dear friends may we all sleep well tonight in Jesus's precious name :)

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Goodnight dear friends, I pray for us all to sleep through the night tonight.
Last night at supper time, a fuse blew and everything went black. It was a good thing that it wasn't winter as the heating and everything was off. We went to bed after trying everything, thinking we would sort it out in the daylight. When I woke up, Peter had got up around 4am and sourced the problem to an outside plug and everything was working normally. So he had an extra half hour in bed with a cup of tea. :)

Upvote 0