• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Good News hopefully

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just as a Shepard protects his sheep, Jesus protects his people from eternal harm. While believers expect to suffer on Earth their souls can not be harmed by Satan. Their eternal life with God cannot be taken away. There are many reasons to be afraid on Earth because it is Satan's domain. But if you choose to follow Jesus he will give you everlasting safety.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all]">; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

That means the hallucination in the psych hospital about being the Antichrist from the yellow cross/light is not real or the seven year tribulation on the ceiling or being owned by Satan as a false prophet. I suffer from religious delusions and I have pandas, autism, ocd scrupulosity, scitzphrenia. Why would Satan pick someone with no real world experience to be the Antichrist who is a 24 year old college student who doesn't match the profile of the Antichrist as a follower of Jesus. I read that footnote today and it brought encouragement to me that I am not condemned to hell over the yellow cross/light.

I heard a joke about two people in the psych-ward and one jokes about being the Christ and the other says he imposter I am the Christ. I can relate to that joke with my religious delusions Jesus would not destroy a mansion in Heaven and let his child become the Antichrist the son of hell. I did nothing wrong but bow to a hallucination and the footnote states Satan can't kidnap or snatch from Jesus since he clearly he is greater than all. The Bible does not lie we are not in times of Revelation there is no third temple yet. My brain does not work would God really condemn someone to tell who is mentally ill over a hallucination could a hallucination really be the mark of the beast?

Wouldn't Jesus warn the believer of the mark of the beast if it was a yellow cross but the Bible says it is impossible and unbiblical to be the mark of the beast based on John 10-28:29 and the footnote that Satan does not have the power over Jesus to snatch from his flock am I right am I just crazy thinking I turned evil from a hallucination could I have accidentally blasphemed the Holy Spirit unaware of my actions in a yellow cross. Could I have really hurt God on October 4 unaware turning into Antichrist/False Prophet.

I believe the Holy Bible is the word of God and there is nothing about a yellow cross being Satanic in scripture from a hallucination. Isn't impossible to be separated as a Christian from Jesus and turning into Satan is impossible based on John 10:28-29 how could a Christian become a Antichrist/False Prophet from Revelation in a dream/hallucination.

The thief comes to steal,kill, and destroy but Jesus came so we can have life and have it more abundantly and I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight and I trust Jesus with my sins is it a hallucination did I create the times of Revelation from my dream/hallucination turning accidentally evil condemned to hell due to brain swelling and Pandas is it possible for God to condemn a believer over a fast hallucination am I okay Guys and Gals with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit despite the Yellow Cross isn't true it is impossible to be separated from God's Love Romans 8 for example am I just sick.

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just as a Shepard protects his sheep, Jesus protects his people from eternal harm. While believers expect to suffer on Earth their souls can not be harmed by Satan. Their eternal life with God cannot be taken away. There are many reasons to be afraid on Earth because it is Satan's domain. But if you choose to follow Jesus he will give you everlasting safety.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all]">; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

That means the hallucination in the psych hospital about being the Antichrist from the yellow cross/light is not real or the seven year tribulation on the ceiling or being owned by Satan as a false prophet. I suffer from religious delusions and I have pandas, autism, ocd scrupulosity, scitzphrenia. Why would Satan pick someone with no real world experience to be the Antichrist who is a 24 year old college student who doesn't match the profile of the Antichrist as a follower of Jesus. I read that footnote today and it brought encouragement to me that I am not condemned to hell over the yellow cross/light.

I heard a joke about two people in the psych-ward and one jokes about being the Christ and the other says he imposter I am the Christ. I can relate to that joke with my religious delusions Jesus would not destroy a mansion in Heaven and let his child become the Antichrist the son of hell. I did nothing wrong but bow to a hallucination and the footnote states Satan can't kidnap or snatch from Jesus since he clearly he is greater than all. The Bible does not lie we are not in times of Revelation there is no third temple yet. My brain does not work would God really condemn someone to tell who is mentally ill over a hallucination could a hallucination really be the mark of the beast?

Wouldn't Jesus warn the believer of the mark of the beast if it was a yellow cross but the Bible says it is impossible and unbiblical to be the mark of the beast based on John 10-28:29 and the footnote that Satan does not have the power over Jesus to snatch from his flock am I right am I just crazy thinking I turned evil from a hallucination could I have accidentally blasphemed the Holy Spirit unaware of my actions in a yellow cross. Could I have really hurt God on October 4 unaware turning into Antichrist/False Prophet.

I believe the Holy Bible is the word of God and there is nothing about a yellow cross being Satanic in scripture from a hallucination. Isn't impossible to be separated as a Christian from Jesus and turning into Satan is impossible based on John 10:28-29 how could a Christian become a Antichrist/False Prophet from Revelation in a dream/hallucination.

The thief comes to steal,kill, and destroy but Jesus came so we can have life and have it more abundantly and I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight and I trust Jesus with my sins is it a hallucination did I create the times of Revelation from my dream/hallucination turning accidentally evil condemned to hell due to brain swelling and Pandas is it possible for God to condemn a believer over a fast hallucination am I okay Guys and Gals with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit despite the Yellow Cross isn't true it is impossible to be separated from God's Love Romans 8 for example am I just sick.
I am so very happy to know you that are persevering to trust God. May He heal your mind, brother. But even if He doesn't, what matters is that you belong to Him. And He will use this illness to for your good and for the good of His kingdom.
Romans 8:28-31
We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so very happy to know you that are persevering to trust God. May He heal your mind, brother. But even if He doesn't, what matters is that you belong to Him. And He will use this illness to for your good and for the good of His kingdom.
Romans 8:28-31
We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Thank You I have been so afraid that accidentally betrayed Jesus in my hallucination of the yellow cross but mom and dad say no I did not betray Jesus bowing and my friend Andrew today said the same thing I have been so paranoid that I got blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life damned to hell for an accident losing my mansion in Heaven getting the dreaded Mark of the Beast but Mom and Dad say no impossible due to the Holy Bible can't become Satan's Antichrist/False Prophet because of Jesus but my brain got tricked by Satan and now I am afraid of God's wrath I am worried that God didn't warn or protect me but maybe I am sick and God knows that and I am concerned Jesus won't rapture me for an accident in the shower on October 4 I hate evil things and I opened myself reading screenplays to spiritual darkness and I am worried I opened myself up to Satan and Jesus really destroyed my mansion I keep seeing signs like a Satan blue light not hearing the Holy Spirit clearly seeing visions of Hell and seeing how I was the Antichrist feeling I missing half my brain my brain memories vanished from the Yellow Cross worried I blasphemed the Holy Spirit is accidentally confusing Satan and Jesus blasphemy would Jesus blot me out over that and send me to hell turning me into the Antichrist over an accident I see a psychiatrist and take Latuda and Prayzosone, and OCD meds in the morning. I have pandas, ocd, autism, scitzphrenia which was diagnosed until after the yellow cross incident I keep worrying my scitzphrenia cost my soul to Satan on a accident in a dream/hallucination of a yellow cross that followed me from the Shower to the Door and I am worried I missed the Holy Spirit's conviction blaspheming him. I am so worried that I made God mad at me I said Jesus save me in the Hospital and the devil laughed and said you can't be the Antichrist now your a false prophet still doomed to Hell over the Yellow Cross incident but psychiatrist says Satan would not use cross to deceive Christian mom says I imagined Satan and hell but I am so scared I am doomed over an accident in the shower would God really allow a Christian to commit the unforgivable sin by sending a supernatural temptation his way in form of Satan or is it just my head playing tricks on me from scitzphrenia, ocd, autism, pandas my labs are really bad my brain is very inflamed my white blood count is awful would God really punish a mentally ill child giving 666 kicking me out of heaven for something not in the Bible in a vision of a yellow green light not biblical Royal Priest what do you think?

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank You I have been so afraid that accidentally betrayed Jesus in my hallucination of the yellow cross but mom and dad say no I did not betray Jesus bowing and my friend Andrew today said the same thing I have been so paranoid that I got blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life damned to hell for an accident losing my mansion in Heaven getting the dreaded Mark of the Beast but Mom and Dad say no impossible due to the Holy Bible can't become Satan's Antichrist/False Prophet because of Jesus but my brain got tricked by Satan and now I am afraid of God's wrath I am worried that God didn't warn or protect me but maybe I am sick and God knows that and I am concerned Jesus won't rapture me for an accident in the shower on October 4 I hate evil things and I opened myself reading screenplays to spiritual darkness and I am worried I opened myself up to Satan and Jesus really destroyed my mansion I keep seeing signs like a Satan blue light not hearing the Holy Spirit clearly seeing visions of Hell and seeing how I was the Antichrist feeling I missing half my brain my brain memories vanished from the Yellow Cross worried I blasphemed the Holy Spirit is accidentally confusing Satan and Jesus blasphemy would Jesus blot me out over that and send me to hell turning me into the Antichrist over an accident I see a psychiatrist and take Latuda and Prayzosone, and OCD meds in the morning. I have pandas, ocd, autism, scitzphrenia which was diagnosed until after the yellow cross incident I keep worrying my scitzphrenia cost my soul to Satan on a accident in a dream/hallucination of a yellow cross that followed me from the Shower to the Door and I am worried I missed the Holy Spirit's conviction blaspheming him. I am so worried that I made God mad at me I said Jesus save me in the Hospital and the devil laughed and said you can't be the Antichrist now your a false prophet still doomed to Hell over the Yellow Cross incident but psychiatrist says Satan would not use cross to deceive Christian mom says I imagined Satan and hell but I am so scared I am doomed over an accident in the shower would God really allow a Christian to commit the unforgivable sin by sending a supernatural temptation his way in form of Satan or is it just my head playing tricks on me from scitzphrenia, ocd, autism, pandas my labs are really bad my brain is very inflamed my white blood count is awful would God really punish a mentally ill child giving 666 kicking me out of heaven for something not in the Bible in a vision of a yellow green light not biblical Royal Priest what do you think?

Would Jesus be mad over a hallucination would he condemn someone to hell over one or is it my head playing tricks on me.

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Don't worry about the unforgivable sin. I don't really know what it is, but I don't need to know because of 1 John 1:9 which says, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
Jesus died to save us from our sins. And He lives to forgive us our sins. Don't worry about the unforgivable sin. I believe the unforgivable sin is any sin that we love more than God. Are there any sins that you love more than God? If there are, then you need to stop doing them.
Some sins are more difficult for us to stop doing than other sins. But that just means we need to be careful to avoid things that cause us to commit those sins. And we need to practice good habits like reading God's Word, setting aside time to pray, getting plenty of rest, keeping up with our medications, etc.
We need to be especially careful of temptation when we're feeling sick, and weak, and tired. When your brain swells, it becomes difficult for you to think properly. You can become very anxious. Anxiety is a sin, but God will forgive it. God wants to forgive our sin, He delights in forgiving our sin. So, we don't need to be ashamed to come before Him. Yes, be ashamed because we are sinners, but God loves when we come into His presence seeking forgiveness.
Your brain is swollen now and you are feeling anxiety. Memorize some verses to help guide your thinking. Memorize, for example, 1 John 1:9, and Hebrews 4:16, and Romans 8:28.
God loves you Sportsfan and your life is in His omnipotent hand.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't worry about the unforgivable sin. I don't really know what it is, but I don't need to know because of 1 John 1:9 which says, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
Jesus died to save us from our sins. And He lives to forgive us our sins. Don't worry about the unforgivable sin. I believe the unforgivable sin is any sin that we love more than God. Are there any sins that you love more than God? If there are, then you need to stop doing them.
Some sins are more difficult for us to stop doing than other sins. But that just means we need to be careful to avoid things that cause us to commit those sins. And we need to practice good habits like reading God's Word, setting aside time to pray, getting plenty of rest, keeping up with our medications, etc.
We need to be especially careful of temptation when we're feeling sick, and weak, and tired. When your brain swells, it becomes difficult for you to think properly. You can become very anxious. Anxiety is a sin, but God will forgive it. God wants to forgive our sin, He delights in forgiving our sin. So, we don't need to be ashamed to come before Him. Yes, be ashamed because we are sinners, but God loves when we come into His presence seeking forgiveness.
Your brain is swollen now and you are feeling anxiety. Memorize some verses to help guide your thinking. Memorize, for example, 1 John 1:9, and Hebrews 4:16, and Romans 8:28.
God loves you Sportsfan and your life is in His omnipotent hand.

Thanks Royal Priest.

Upvote 0