Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I`ve never sort of hidden that my country is just a bad place to live, but I can`t even go store stores in peace anymore … everytime I leave it winning and made a point, but it`s just every single time, they don`t grow at all almost, what can I do, they almost wants to kill me now since I`m almost better … yeah, it`s norway … if I`m suddenly gone one day atleasts you know why, I wish god could help me just a little

• Prayers
Reactions: Neogaia777

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I`ve never sort of hidden that my country is just a bad place to live, but I can`t even go store stores in peace anymore … everytime I leave it winning and made a point, but it`s just every single time, they don`t grow at all almost, what can I do, they almost wants to kill me now since I`m almost better … yeah, it`s norway … if I`m suddenly gone one day atleasts you know why, I wish god could help me just a little

Yahuweh (the Creator) has given His One and Only Begotten Son to die for us, to set us free from our sins, from death, from the power of the devil, and from the power of the flesh.

Perhaps in His Word is a Promise, and His Provision, His Way, to be helped a lot ?

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yahuweh (the Creator) has given His One and Only Begotten Son to die for us, to set us free from our sins, from death, from the power of the devil, and from the power of the flesh.

Perhaps in His Word is a Promise, and His Provision, His Way, to be helped a lot ?

Yes, but I`m getting kinda afraid for my life

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, but I`m getting kinda afraid for my life

There's an old saying - "There's no atheists in foxholes" .... not necessarily true, but get the meaning -
men are afraid often (not Ekklesia, but men before they are saved)....
When a man in fear calls on Jesus, Jesus answer, and gives him His peace and overwhelming joy.

Even if not afraid, but for tired Christians:

Matthew 11:28-30 MSG - "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out ...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 11:28-30&version=MSG
28-30 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, was kinda scary today, I actually felt a little afraid for my life in a real way
Daily:

ROMANS 8:36 KJV "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed ...
ROMANS 8:36 KJV "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
There's an old saying - "There's no atheists in foxholes" .... not necessarily true, but get the meaning -
men are afraid often (not Ekklesia, but men before they are saved)....
When a man in fear calls on Jesus, Jesus answer, and gives him His peace and overwhelming joy.

Even if not afraid, but for tired Christians:

Matthew 11:28-30 MSG - "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out ...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 11:28-30&version=MSG
28-30 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.

Ah yes, belief

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The bible also says that in the 'Last Days' perilous times will come (2 Timothy 3:1).

But the good news is that the 'Last Days' does not mean it will soon be the end, it will soon be the beginning when Jesus will return to set thing right. God Bless :)

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The bible also says that in the 'Last Days' perilous times will come (2 Timothy 3:1).

But the good news is that the 'Last Days' does not mean it will soon be the end, it will soon be the beginning when Jesus will return to set thing right. God Bless :)

yes, thanks you too

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Move.

God Bless!

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Are you actually 100% sure people are actually hating you...?

And "for something" or what...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I tried that, but people sense you`re not from there so they push you everyday to go away until you almost collapse of tireness
Are you sure this is actually happening...?

You mean to tell me everywhere or anywhere you might go, it would always be this way for sure...?

What did you do to be so hated...?

And are you sure some of it is not in your head...?

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Are you sure this is actually happening...?

You mean to tell me everywhere or anywhere you might go, it would always be this way for sure...?

What did you do to be so hated...?

And are you sure some of it is not in your head...?

No, I was eight months in greece and after these months I was just laying there because I was so tired

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, today was very real, it feels strange to be almost dead
What happened, or what exactly is going on, with either you or them, or them and you that is making you feel this way...?

And are you sure it is not just how your feeling and/or reacting to the situation, for sure...?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No, I was eight months in greece and after these months I was just laying there because I was so tired
Again, what is happening or going on...?

Specifically and exactly, etc...?

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What happened, or what exactly is going on, with either you or them, or them and you that is making you feel this way...?

And are you sure it is not just how your feeling and/or reacting to the situation, for sure...?

I was walking past a young couple in store and nothing really, then I was standing in line and she wanted to kill me, her boyfriend was just standing there, but he was dumb.. felt a little too close now

Upvote 0