Tulsa, OK
✟8,498.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a very BIG godzilla fan. I have been all my life:clap: . When I was a kid, I would stay up all night on fridays watching one after the other and I still do now at 41 yrs old;) . The first thing I look for when I turn the T.V. on is a godzilla movie. My Wife will watch them with me, but I just found out that they are making the last gozilla movie, Ever:cry: !!!!!! I know they have before stopped making them for awhile, but they have always started back again. The last one is called Godzilla: final war! It is to be out in Japan Dec. 4th. In this movie, there will be all the monsters from the past movies and they will be tearing up several cities:thumbsup: . I don't know if it will be here, but I hope soon. It takes awhile for them to get across the big pond, their are still soon that have been made in the last years, that has not been seen here. I know, most people don't understand these movie, but I just love them:kiss: !!! I will be very sad to see Godzilla go.

Heaven_Bound

Servent for GOD
Dec 7, 2003
Colorado
✟16,023.00
Faith
Christian
I like Godzilla. My Uncle was a big Sci-Fi fan and we would stay up and watch the late night Godzilla marathons. I do not remember the name but the best one I remember was in the early 80's and we were stationed in Germany and we caught a Godzilla flick and it was dubbed in German. Wow, all I can say is "simply great".

Yeah the battles with the villians where so great. I think some of my favorite villians are Rodan,King Ghidorah,Gigan,Anguirus. Oh and I cannot forget Mothra!

Upvote 0

Lordbay

Oct 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
✟8,498.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Rosieace said:
i love Godzilla, one night i heard a sound that was just like Godzilla, i finally figured it out , a big 18 wheeler putting on the brakes.
Fantastic! Rosieace:thumbsup:
Did you run yelling GODZILLA....GODZILLA IS COMING!!!( In a bad japanese dubbed voice);)

Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I think the first Godzilla was meant to be quite a deep philosophical movie. It was made in the mid-50s I think so Japan was still coming to terms with having the A-bomb dropped on them. I think the film was trying to say something about the dangers of unleashing untameable forces of nature and a warning against nuclear war....or something.:)

Upvote 0

Lordbay

Oct 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
✟8,498.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Irish_Guevara said:
That's a shame. I hope it's a good one. I like Godzilla a lot, too.
Yes, I am going around and trying to find as much Godzilla stuff I can find. I found the tape, Godzilla v.s. Monster Zero yesterday in a bargain bin for 1.99.
They have been putting out some DVD's of all the old one that i am going to get.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lordbay

Oct 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
✟8,498.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just found out, that since they are putting the last movie out. They are releasing some of the Godzilla movie that we have not seen here in the states before. I rented one I have never seen before. Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant monsters all-out attack. It was good, but this is the first one I have seen that he is the killer and bad guy. King Ghidora is a good guy, he is alway the bad guy in the others. This one was made in 2001. There is one coming out on 12/14/04, that was made in 2003. Can't wait!!!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Lordbay

Oct 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
✟8,498.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
OK, I'm a big Godzilla fan, but I have got to say that I saw one of the worst Godzilla movies. Some would say they are all bad, but this was bad. Godzilla: SOS Toyko. Sorry, it just was not good. Just didn't have same plot as the others. :mad: Not made by the same people. I hope this last one is good.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TnCountryGirl

Dec 7, 2004
Tennessee
✟188.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I only saw the latest Godzilla movie, where it comes to NY to have it's babies. It made me cry. Lol. Every time I watch that movie, I cry, because Godzilla only wanted to have it's babies, yanno? And there at the end, where Godzilla sees one of it's babies dead, and nudges it....that just gets me, and I'm reaching for tissues. Lol.

Upvote 0

Lordbay

Oct 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
✟8,498.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
TnCountryGirl said:
I only saw the latest Godzilla movie, where it comes to NY to have it's babies. It made me cry. Lol. Every time I watch that movie, I cry, because Godzilla only wanted to have it's babies, yanno? And there at the end, where Godzilla sees one of it's babies dead, and nudges it....that just gets me, and I'm reaching for tissues. Lol.

Yeah, that is the one made by USA film makers. In that one, Godzilla is made by computers, in the one from japon, Godzilla has a man in the suit. I do love the the babies. I like how when they hatch, they are ready to eat and all the people there smell like food!!! I was hoping they would make more of those, but it just did not go over well.

Upvote 0