God's many plans for the Gay community???????

Do you agree that God has plans for the Gay community?

• Yes, God owns this studio, we are the actors playing out our role!

• No, God would never compromise one millionth of an inch with sin!!!!

• Yes, deep down we all love God and He has good planned for all of us.

• I have really never considered this idea before???

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A percentage of "members" of the gay community already do help with those less fortunate.

Yes......they certainly do!!!!!

We pro-lifers would also do well to consider that encouraging gay couples to adopt could greatly reduce the numbers of abortions??!!

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

We pro-lifers would also do well to consider that encouraging gay couples to adopt could greatly reduce the numbers of abortions??!!

I think we need to do much more to encourage adoption anyway, regardless of who's doing the adopting. Too many little children go without.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think we need to do much more to encourage adoption anyway, regardless of who's doing the adopting. Too many little children go without.

So true Supreme!!!!

Canada's Waiting Kids -- About CWK

ADOPTION MYTHS
One of the biggest myths about adoption in Canada is that there are no Canadian children available for adoption. There are more than 78,000 children in the care of child welfare organizations across Canada. More than 30,000 of these children have parents whose parental rights have been terminated by the courts. What this usually means is that these children have no permanent family and will live in foster care or small institutional placements until they are legally of age.
Most children referred to this program are 3 years and up (to the age of majority), but children as young as newborns have been referred to the program. The children referred to the program tend to be more challenging than most of the Canadian children in need of permanent families. This is because children are only referred to us when no other resources can be found in their home region.

Upvote 0

Lovely Jar

Pray Out Loud
Jun 24, 2013
✟2,238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it sad to see so many people trying to justify the rightness of their sin.
Isaiah 5: 20
Scripture says in the last days there will be a falling away from the truth of God.
The purpose of the homosexual community then as many see it is to prove that Satan does indeed walk the earth looking for souls to devour. And he consumes them when those who claim the title of Christian cleave to the false doctrine of accepting unrepentant sin as not only tolerable but that which can be sanctified in the church and before God.

The purpose then after life is those sexually active sodomites finding out that while intolerant of Christian values in life, they'll certainly tolerate the suffering of Hell fire for eternity.All because their souls weren't cherished when there was still time. But politically correct heretics thought the unrepentant sexually active homosexuals being accepted as such was far more important than their salvation. And those heretical enablers shall be there crisping to.

That's the beauty of justice. Closet homosexuals,homosexual enablers, heretical teachings, only survive in this life. After is when they answer for it. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Scripture says in the last days there will be a falling away from the truth of God.
The purpose of the homosexual community then as many see it is to prove that Satan does indeed walk the earth looking for souls to devour. And he consumes them when those who claim the title of Christian cleave to the false doctrine of accepting unrepentant sin as not only tolerable but that which can be sanctified in the church and before God.

The purpose then after life is those sexually active sodomites finding out that while intolerant of Christian values in life, they'll certainly tolerate the suffering of Hell fire for eternity.All because their souls weren't cherished when there was still time. But politically correct heretics thought the unrepentant sexually active homosexuals being accepted as such was far more important than their salvation. And those heretical enablers shall be there crisping to.

That's the beauty of justice. Closet homosexuals,homosexual enablers, heretical teachings, only survive in this life. After is when they answer for it. :thumbsup:

It took me a while to come to this conclusion but eventually I decided that somebody being homosexual is comparable to somebody being from another religion. Christians are supposed to learn a powerful example from historical King Cyrus. He gave freedom of religion in all 127 provinces of the Medo - Persian Empire and was regarded as an "anointed king" / Messiah (comparable to King Saul, King David, King Solomon or King Josiah ) by the Jewish people!

Like any religion.......and all religions we have people who understand their religion in very different ways. The male homosexual who has HIV and yet feels that it is OK for him to have unprotected sex.......is certainly in the spirit of murder!

Upvote 0

elephunky

Previously known as dgirl1986
Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens

I think a fair amount of gay couples do adopt where it is legal for them to do so :)

Upvote 0

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens

I agree. There are enough unwanted children in the world. I hope to one day adopt a child and give birth to a child via donation of the tadpoles lol

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think a fair amount of gay couples do adopt where it is legal for them to do so :)

Yes.....where they are allowed to do so a significant percentage of gay couples do indeed adopt.

Dr. Ross Campbell wrote "How to Really Love Your Child." He asserted that focused attention.....eye contact and physical contact were the three main ways to let children know they were loved. Some studies indicate that children raised by a gay couple often seemed to have some advantages in some areas emotionally....over children raised by heterosexual couples?????!!!!

Upvote 0

vajradhara

Diamond Thunderbolt of Indestructable Wisdom
Jun 25, 2003
Dharmadhatu
✟19,720.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Namaste,

i can't choose any of the answers since i don't ascribe to the same ideas of deity as you, apparently, do.

however, i don't believe that any deity (regardless of conception) has a plan for the gay community (whatever that actually is) nor any other community or group of humans.

even in my thought experiments i cannot imagine a deity that would give a flying woot about any of that sort of thing amongst humans and still be anything resembling a deity.

from an historical perspective, Sacred Band of Thebes anyone?

metta,

~v

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
. :thumbsup:

Lovely Jar.... The Word of God is compared with a TWO edged sword...... yes..... it is true that we must use the metaphorical sword of the Word accurately..... but one of the first ways that we Christians should do this is to give credit to the Salvation Army whose approach to the question of homosexuality is certainly better than what I was taught when I was a teenager back in the '70's!!!!!

The Salvation Army’s Response to Allegations of LGBTQ Discrimination – The Salvation Army in Canada

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Christians all over the world need to do what we can to assist churches in Uganda to understand how Isaiah chapters 42 - 46 about historical King Cyrus and his giving of freedom of religion to all 127 provinces of the Medo - Persian Empire applies also to the relationship between the church and the Gay Community.

Now in this age of Grace..... Homosexuality can be treated just like a separate religion!!!!

At a time of persecution for homosexuals in dozens of countries in Africa and around the world, the decision in Uganda was a brief respite: a presidential veto of a notorious bill that could imprison gays for life.
But the announcement on Friday was accompanied by such bizarre reasoning, along with further vows of repression of gays, that it was unlikely to reverse the disturbing trend that has stretched from Russia and India to Nigeria and Cameroon in recent months.

Ugandan President vetos anti-gay bill - The Globe and Mail

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Namaste,

i can't choose any of the answers since i don't ascribe to the same ideas of deity as you, apparently, do.

however, i don't believe that any deity (regardless of conception) has a plan for the gay community (whatever that actually is) nor any other community or group of humans.

even in my thought experiments i cannot imagine a deity that would give a flying woot about any of that sort of thing amongst humans and still be anything resembling a deity.

from an historical perspective, Sacred Band of Thebes anyone?

metta,

~v

Thank you for your insightful comments.

I had no idea what the Sacred Band of Thebes was.. but looked it up... interesting!!!!

Sacred Band of Thebes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is only one part of this question I understand..... the many "???????????????".

That is a good start!!!! That is just where I was for many months and even years myself!!!!!!!!!??????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This does not make sense to me

And the alternative would be????????!!!!

Yesterday I was talking to my wife who is a gifted and relatively zealous Pentecostal. She had difficulty believing that two million Gay Men are in danger of being put in concentration camps in Uganda.... and she said that Christians who feel that they need to influence their government to perhaps even institute the death penalty for homosexuals.... were not really Christians at all!!!!!!!!

She is correct...… Christians who favor a blind obedience to the law of Moses... in our age where the law has been "magnified and made glorious" are perhaps not understanding some of the most basic teachings of Messiah Yeshua/ Jesus!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you are trying to argue, as are most gays that the condition is physiological, you might not want to make it into a religion.

True... I am not saying that homosexuality is a religion... I am saying that it can be treated in a similar way to how ancient King Cyrus allowed freedom of religion throughout all the Persian empire!

A subtle difference... but perhaps important!!??

Upvote 0

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
And the alternative would be????????!!!!

Yesterday I was talking to my wife who is a gifted and relatively zealous Pentecostal. She had difficulty believing that two million Gay Men are in danger of being put in concentration camps in Uganda.... and she said that Christians who feel that they need to influence their government to perhaps even institute the death penalty for homosexuals.... were not really Christians at all!!!!!!!!

She is correct...… Christians who favor a blind obedience to the law of Moses... in our age where the law has been "magnified and made glorious" are perhaps not understanding some of the most basic teachings of Messiah Yeshua/ Jesus!

That still does not clear up the statement you made though about it being treated like a religion since it is not a religion or anything clsoe to it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.