God's many plans for the Gay community???????

Do you agree that God has plans for the Gay community?

• Yes, God owns this studio, we are the actors playing out our role!

• No, God would never compromise one millionth of an inch with sin!!!!

• Yes, deep down we all love God and He has good planned for all of us.

• I have really never considered this idea before???

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe the Bible is God's Word to us or not?? He says that homosexuality is committed by those who have kept God's will away from them willingly and they are reprobate. (Rom. 1.24-25)

So, Do you believe that or not? If Rom 1.25 is true then what's the questions about "being born that way"?

If Rom 1.25 is Untrue, what are we doing here, at Christian Forums? Find what you believe and go join Them.

I guess we could enter the whole range of opinions [from Christians, I might add] about the Bible and how literally it should be taken. But I suddenly doubt that's what you wanted to discuss.

Upvote 0

lupusFati

Bigby, Reid, and Z
Apr 17, 2013
Idaho
Visit site
✟11,996.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I believe we may be predisposed towards certain behaviors or attractions (such as towards certain features of either gender), but ultimately we may choose what we find attractive or not. No, it won't change on the fly, but you can choose.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do you believe the Bible is God's Word to us or not?? He says that homosexuality is committed by those who have kept God's will away from them willingly and they are reprobate. (Rom. 1.24-25)

So, Do you believe that or not? If Rom 1.25 is true then what's the questions about "being born that way"?

If Rom 1.25 is Untrue, what are we doing here, at Christian Forums? Find what you believe and go join Them.

I believe that the Bible, is God's Word, it is true.......but certain parts of the Bible have been written at very different levels of power of the Holy Spirit and are thus much more easy to completely misunderstand.

Even the Apostle Peter/Cephas stated clearly that the writings of Paul were difficult to understand.....and I assume easy to MISunderstand!!!!

John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word.Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Like the Devil......all of us.....want to feel superior!!!

We want to feel that we live in the best part of the best country in the whole world and that where we live is just about the closest place to heaven....as exists on the earth........and words like this by Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua go so far over our heads that we cannot even begin to understand what God has in mind for our lives and for the life of everybody we know!!!

Matthew 5 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Mat 5:22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

The pastors who engage in the most vehement criticism of the Gay Community usually seem to ignore the Sermon on the Mount!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe we may be predisposed towards certain behaviors or attractions (such as towards certain features of either gender), but ultimately we may choose what we find attractive or not. No, it won't change on the fly, but you can choose.

The Dr. Ian Stevenson research is one of the most logical explanations I have ever ran into as to why a three or four year old can be a musical prodigy....his research is also relevant to the idea that perhaps a Gay person is indeed born that way!

Ian Stevenson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We Christians tend to think that this contradicts the Bible.....but since the early 1990's I have had to wonder if in fact we Christians understand little of the hidden meaning in much of what Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua taught his disciples!

John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"

Romans 9:11 "(For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
What shall we say then? [Is there] unrighteousness with God? God forbid.For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
God didn't have very good plans for the boys at Sodom and Gomorrah.

He supposedly fire bombed a lot of people back then, yet 9 states, Washington DC, some Indian reservations, and 14 other countries have legalized same sex marriage but he doesn't seem to mind.

Upvote 0

elephunky

Previously known as dgirl1986
Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens

Easy assumption to make

Upvote 0

Zoness

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
He supposedly fire bombed a lot of people back then, yet 9 states, Washington DC, some Indian reservations, and 14 other countries have legalized same sex marriage but he doesn't seem to mind.

With any luck, Illinois will be on that list soon too. :)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I do suspect though that God has plans to recreate the earth, exactly as it was BEFORE Sodom and Gomorrah were blown up, send some of us who make it into heaven back/forward into Sodom and Gomorrah, with the power and technology to lead virtually the entire city to repentance rather like Nineveh, but in this other branch of time where the Holy Spirit is poured out at a much higher level, the rewards would be less than they could have been if Sodom and Gomorrah had voluntarily decided to learn from Lot who could have taught them a lot if they had been willing to learn!??!!

I believe that time is like a menorah, with branches and it is child's play for God to recreate all of the earth.....along with everybody who lived here at that instant, without even working up a sweat??!!

Isaiah 40:17 "All nations before him [are] as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity."

If this idea is accurate this is the type of thing that somebody might learn in a near death experience that would have been unlawful for the Apostle Paul to specifically elaborate on??!!

2 Corinthians 12 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

2Cr 12:4 "How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

We also do not know exactly what happened to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah after their spirits/souls left their bodies and floated off into fifth, sixth, seventh or eighth dimensional space - time?????!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647330/
Former atheist Howard Storm asks about holocaust during his NDE?!

Howard Storm:
I asked how God could let the Holocaust of World War II happen. We were transported to a railway station as a long train of freight cars was being unloaded of its human cargo. The guards were screaming and beating the people into submission. The people were Jewish men, women, and children. Exhausted from hunger and thirst, they were totally disoriented from the ordeal of being rounded up and sent on a long journey to an unknown destination. They believed that they were going to work camps, and that their submission to the brutality of the guards was the only way to survive.

We went to the area where the selection process was taking place and heard the guards talking about "the Angel Maker." We went to the place the guards were referring to as "the Angel Maker," which was a series of ovens. I saw piles of naked corpses being loaded into the ovens, and I began to cry. ...."These are the people God loves." Then he said, "Look up." Rising out of the smoke of the chimneys, I saw hundreds of people being met by thousands of angels taking them up into the sky. There was great joy in the faces of the people, and there appeared to be no trace of a memory of the horrendous suffering they had just endured. How ironic that the guards sarcastically called the ovens "the Angel Maker."
I asked how God could allow this to happen. They told me that this was not God's will. This was an abomination to God. God wants this never to happen again. This was the sacrifice of an innocent people to whom God had given the law to be an example, a light, to the rest of the world. This Holocaust was breaking God's heart...."

I asked, Why does God let things like this happen? They told me that God was very unhappy with the course of human history and was going to intervene to change the world. God had watched us sink to depths of depravity and cruelty at the very time that he was giving us the instruments to make the world a godlier world. God had intervened in the world many times before, but this time God was going to change the course of human events.// (Howard Storm, My Descent Into Death, page 42,43)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

From both the Book of Jasher as well as from the account in the Bible we get the picture that Sodom and Gomorrah had gotten into a level of oppression by their judges and rulers that would have spread to more and more areas if it had not been stopped somehow!

Book of Jasher 19

"And when a poor man came to their land they would give him silver and gold, and cause a proclamation in the whole city not to give him a morsel of bread to eat, and if the stranger should remain there some days, and die from hunger, not having been able to obtain a morsel of bread, then at his death all the people of the city would come and take their silver and gold which they had given to him." (Chapter 19)

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

1 Corinthians 1:27-29

King James Version (KJV)

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

The above passage of scripture reveals that God has a plan for the gay community and every other peoples that are not .

We cannot just take our favorite 'clobber' passages at face value without doing some in-depth study because they may turn out NOT to be 'clobber' passages at all: http://www.clgs.org/arsenokoités-and-malakos-meanings-and-consequences

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1 Corinthians 1:27-29

King James Version (KJV)

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

The above passage of scripture reveals that God has a plan for the gay community and every other peoples that are not .

We cannot just take our favorite 'clobber' passages at face value without doing some in-depth study because they may turn out NOT to be 'clobber' passages at all: http://www.clgs.org/arsenokoités-and-malakos-meanings-and-consequences

Extremely well said Cuddles222!!!!!

Here is some more information on alternative medicine and longevity that I suspect the Gay community may have a tendency to be even more willing to embrace than other groups??!!

The theory that 90 or more trace minerals in fertilizer may greatly increase resistance to HIV makes an enormous amount of sense to me!!!!

The people of the Hunza valley drink alkaline and ionized water that naturally occurs

An optometrist, Dr. Allen E. Banik, also made the journey to Hunza to see for himself if the people were as healthy as they were reputed to be, and published his report in Hunza Land (Whitehorn Publishing Co., 1960). "It wasn't long before I discovered that everything that I had read about perpetual life and health in this tiny country is true," Dr. Banik declared. "I examined the eyes of some of Hunza's oldest citizens and found them to be perfect."

Beyond more freedom from disease, many observers have been startled by the positive side of Hunza health. Dr. Banik, for example, relates that "many Hunza people are so strong that in the winter they exercise by breaking holes in the ice-covered streams and take a swim down under the ice." Other intrepid visitors who have been there report their amazement at seeing men 80, 90, and 100 years old repairing the always-crumbling rocky roads, and lifting large stones and boulders to repair the retaining walls around their terrace gardens. The oldsters think nothing of playing a competitive game of volleyball in the hot sun against men 50 years their junior, and even take part in wild games of polo that are so violent they would make an ice hockey fan shudder.

Apricots Are Hunza Gold

Of all their organically-grown food, perhaps their favorite, and one of their dietary mainstays, is the apricot. Apricot orchards are seen everywhere in Hunza, and a family's economic stability is measured by the number of trees they have under cultivation.
They eat their apricots fresh in season, and dry a great deal more in the sun for eating throughout the long cold winter. They puree the dried apricots and mix them with snow to make ice cream. Like their apricot jam, this ice cream needs no sugar because the apricots are so sweet naturally.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I find it sad to see so many people trying to justify the rightness of their sin.
Isaiah 5: 20

Abysmul, if a government official had evidence that strongly suggested that DR. Leo Rebello's theory was accurate.....and if that official did not show courage to get this information out to the public......would not this official be guilty of cowardice?

http://www.healthwisdom.org/aidsminera.htm

AIDS THE TRACE MINERALS FAMINE IMMUNE WEAKNESS
COMPILED AND EDITED BY DR. LEO REBELLO
President, AIDS Alternativa International

New science calls for all the trace minerals in food to stop AIDS the Immune Weakness Plague

Today's food lacks trace minerals in food. We live with a trace minerals deficiency problem. We are trapped in an accidentally manmade Trace Minerals Famine, which today causes immune weakness and the contemporary Aids problem.

Aids- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Trough trace minerals deficiency in our modern food

Immunity is all minerals chemistry
Life is an all
minerals process

Any trace minerals deficiency causes immune weakness and degeneration
Better human immunity - Immune enhancement
through natural human food of all trace minerals quality

Our food chain lacks in vital trace minerals that affects plants, animals and humans. Sick soil, sick plants, sick humans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, then, stop looking.

I know very little about this particular topic but I did read all through this blog and I was impressed how the person who wrote this presented a powerful case that simply by using pharmacy grade baking soda and molasses for a few days (it actually can be dangerous to use this for too long).....he was able to set in motion some sort of series of events that sure seemed to help his prostate cancer?????!!!!

My Dance With Cancer

You have to read page two of his blog to find out how his experiment turned out!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would assume that God's plan would be the same for all sinners... for us all to repent of our sins and accept Christ as our Savior. I don't recall Christ instructing anyone to make flags representing their sin and march in parades and try to encourage everyone to accept that their sin should be accepted as good.

Yes......but as the blood of Messiah Jesus/ Yeshua covers the guilt of two completely different people who lived two completely different lives under very different circumstances.....the blood of Messiah cleanses me and prepares me to do a different work......prepares me for a different type of calling than somebody else who lived in and experienced a totally different type of life?????!!!!!!

You have your job to do........your role to play on the stage that God has formed for both of us..........and you need to follow Messiah Jesus/ Yeshua but.........there is no need for you to follow me!!!!!!! Or worry too much about what I might think is your role to play for God.........especially considering the silly biases that I may have????!!!!!!

Isaiah 55:9
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Upvote 0

BlunderAngel

Aug 3, 2013
✟1,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The bible says in the last days there will be a falling away from the word and the ways of God.

If God has plans for the gay community maybe it is to show the righteous what happens when sin is given right of way and the word of God is renounced as an impediment for sin to achieve a stronghold.

Upvote 0

Zoness

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
It's not possible for us as mere humans to know God's plans for anybody. He gives us hints here and there, but He is the unknowable.

This is the only reasonable conclusion. Anything else is pure speculation built upon people's fears and hatred of certain groups that are hoping for group X's destruction. That seems to be the popular behavior, anyway.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.