East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The love of God drives us to know him more and thirst for his spirit,we sleep wake up save and sound,living in good health and safety irrespective of the wiles of the wicked...hmmmmm God love cannot be quantified by our natural understandings.
That is so true, Annor Joseph...I thirst for more of his Spirit in my life
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name, we have a Pentecostal sub forum, do call and say hello,
Pentecostal & Assemblies of God

Upvote 0

Outdoorsy

Appreciating God's Creation
Jul 8, 2017
Spokane, Washington
✟8,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
God's love is so far beyond human understanding. Our minds cannot fully conceive of His love until we are with Him in Heaven. It's fun to imagine.

We know God is with us when we wake up in the morning, and when we call on His name. Hallelujah! Thank you for encouraging me today, Annor Joseph and musicalpilgrim.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God's love is so far beyond human understanding. Our minds cannot fully conceive of His love until we are with Him in Heaven. It's fun to imagine.

We know God is with us when we wake up in the morning, and when we call on His name. Hallelujah!
Hi Outdoorsy, good to meet you in the Lord. The forum is a great place to be with lots of encouraging friends to meet. May the Lord bless you with his presence here today...

Reactions: Outdoorsy
Upvote 0