God's creation Timeline refutes evolution

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The names in the book of life are all set.
Sorry, you had not heard. You can't reason a way around it.

Revelation 13:8
And all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

I don't reason around God's Holy Word. Here was my answer to you, in the previous post, which you obviously didn't read:

Because God knows who will be saved and written in the Book of Life at the end of time, does not override the FREE CHOICE of everyone to believe or reject the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. If it did, all of the misery, sickness and death of the creation would have been totally unnecessary.

God sees the end from the beginning.
Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

It's one of the differences between Humans and Almighty God. Amen?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Heissonear
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Your story still makes God destroy the entire contents of the universe including Adam's descendants in the Big Bang, 13.8 billion years ago. That makes Noah and his family impossible. Noah's ancestor were dead for 13 billon years before you think he arrived on Earth from another planet in a wooden "spacecraft" that was a submarine travelling through a your fairy story of a water filled universe. The Bible makes it clear the universe was not full of water before God created Man.

Adam's last living direct descendant was Noah and he was 500 years old and had no children. Here is what Noah's name means:
Gen 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.

Is the ground on planet Earth cursed? Of course not. Adam's Earth was cursed because Adam sinned. Gen 3:17 Noah saved Humankind (Adam's descendants) from being destroyed with his Earth. Noah didn't travel to another Multiverse but traveled within the Multiverse, from being immersed in water in Adam's world Genesis 1:6-7 to being surrounded by Dust in the present Universe.

The Big Bang was NOT in Adam's universe 11k years ago. It was the flood which destroyed Adam's world but water can NEVER destroy our planet. That is because Planet Earth is a ROCK with a molten core. The ONLY way to destroy our ROCK is to burn it and that is what happens soon. 2 Peter 3:10

So settle down and actually read what I post instead of making it so confused. Amen?

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam's last living direct descendant was Noah and he was 500 years old and had no children. Here is what Noah's name means:
Gen 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.

Is the ground on planet Earth cursed? Of course not. Adam's Earth was cursed because Adam sinned. Gen 3:17 Noah saved Humankind (Adam's descendants) from being destroyed with his Earth. Noah didn't travel to another Multiverse but traveled within the Multiverse, from being immersed in water in Adam's world Genesis 1:6-7 to being surrounded by Dust in the present Universe.

The Big Bang was NOT in Adam's universe 11k years ago. It was the flood which destroyed Adam's world but water can NEVER destroy our planet. That is because Planet Earth is a ROCK with a molten core. The ONLY way to destroy our ROCK is to burn it and that is what happens soon. 2 Peter 3:10

So settle down and actually read what I post instead of making it so confused. Amen?
So you believe that Adam "literally" lived 500 yrs?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So you believe that Adam "literally" lived 500 yrs?

Actually, Adam lived in his perfect body with Jesus for billions of years in man's time. Adam was made from the dust of the ground on the 3rd Day before the plants, herbs, and rain. Genesis 2:4-7 Later, on the 3rd Day was when Jesus caused the Big Bang of our cosmos. IOW, Adam lived some 14 billion years with Jesus BEFORE he sinned. Adam lived in a perfect body which is like the perfect bodies Christians will receive at the Rapture. Adam lost his image like Jesus but Christians will live forever with Jesus in our perfect bodies. Amen?

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, Adam lived in his perfect body with Jesus for billions of years in man's time. Adam was made from the dust of the ground on the 3rd Day before the plants, herbs, and rain. Genesis 2:4-7 Later, on the 3rd Day was when Jesus caused the Big Bang of our cosmos. IOW, Adam lived some 14 billion years with Jesus BEFORE he sinned. Adam lived in a perfect body which is like the perfect bodies Christians will receive at the Rapture. Adam lost his image like Jesus but Christians will live forever with Jesus in our perfect bodies. Amen?
And what about Noah and all the other patriarchs? Did they "literally" live longer than any other humans in history?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
And what about Noah and all the other patriarchs? Did they "literally" live longer than any other humans in history?

Yes, but not on planet Earth. Noah lived for 900 years and 600 of that was on Adam's Earth. His grandfather was Methuselah who lived for 969 years Genesis 5:27 (KJV) and Noah's father, Lamech lived for 777 years. Gen 5:31 Noah's grandfather and father died before the flood totally destroyed Adam's world.

After the Ark arrived on planet Earth, what Jesus had commanded took place and mankind began to live to a maximum of 120 years. Gen 6:3

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but not on planet Earth. Noah lived for 900 years and 600 of that was on Adam's Earth. His grandfather was Methuselah who lived for 969 years Genesis 5:27 (KJV) and Noah's father, Lamech lived for 777 years. Gen 5:31 Noah's grandfather and father died before the flood totally destroyed Adam's world.

After the Ark arrived on planet Earth, what Jesus had commanded took place and mankind began to live to a maximum of 120 years. Gen 6:3
What is the difference between Planet Earth and Adam's Earth? Where does God talk about Adam's earth in the Bible?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
What is the difference between Planet Earth and Adam's Earth?

Adam's Earth was in the firmament which God called Heaven and which were made on the 2nd Day. Genesis 1:6-8
The present Earth was made in the firmaments/Heavens which were made by Lord God/Jesus on the 3rd Day. Genesis 2:4

As you can see Adam's Earth and the present Earth were in different firmaments or as God calls them "Heavens". Adam's Earth was flat and only 22.5 feet high on top of its highest mountains. Genesis 7:20 shows that the mountains were covered when the flood prevailed to a depth of 15 cubits (22.5) feet.

Adam's Earth had NO Sun, Moon nor Stars and it had only 4 Rivers which all flowed from a single source. Gen 2:10 To understand how SMALL Adam's Earth was, be aware that Texas has almost 4k Rivers. I picture Adam's Earth as miles in diameter and contained within a self sufficient firmament or solid boundary, which protected it from the water into which it was totally immersed. Genesis 1:6-7

Where does God talk about Adam's earth in the Bible?

As with everything in the Bible, the outline of God's 6 Day Creation of the perfect Heaven is found in Genesis chapter one. We live today at Genesis 1:27 because God is STILL creating Adam/mankind in His Image or In Christ Spiritually, today. When Heaven is filled with ALL of its host, God will rest or cease to create forever since His perfect Heaven will be finished or brought to perfection as ALL of God's works are when completed. Genesis 2:1-3

Details of the outline shown in Genesis one are found in Genesis 2:4 to Genesis 5:5 when Adam dies 930 years AFTER he and Eve were born again Spiritually and Eternally Genesis 5:1-2 by God the Trinity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam's Earth was in the firmament which God called Heaven and which were made on the 2nd Day. Genesis 1:6-8
The present Earth was made in the firmaments/Heavens which were made by Lord God/Jesus on the 3rd Day. Genesis 2:4

As you can see Adam's Earth and the present Earth were in different firmaments or as God calls them "Heavens". Adam's Earth was flat and only 22.5 feet high on top of its highest mountains. Genesis 7:20 shows that the mountains were covered when the flood prevailed to a depth of 15 cubits (22.5) feet.

Adam's Earth had NO Sun, Moon nor Stars and it had only 4 Rivers which all flowed from a single source. Gen 2:10 To understand how SMALL Adam's Earth was, be aware that Texas has almost 4k Rivers. I picture Adam's Earth as miles in diameter and contained within a self sufficient firmament or solid boundary, which protected it from the water into which it was totally immersed. Genesis 1:6-7
I don't know I'm not seeing that. The way I see it is that Day Two describes the formation of the atmosphere of our Planet Earth. The Hebrew word for firmament, raqiya, means firmament, or visible arch in the sky. It has been translated in the NIV version as meaning “sky” (verse 8).

Nine of the occurrences of firmament are in the first chapter of the Bible as part of the creation account. Genesis 1:6-8 says, “And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.” The “firmament” is called “heaven”; i.e., it is what people see when they stand outside and look up. It is the space which includes the earth’s atmosphere and the celestial realm. In the firmament, we see the sun, moon, and stars; in modern translations the firmament is often called the “expanse” or the “sky.”

Genesis says that the firmament “separated the water under the expanse from the water above it” (Genesis 1:7). Originally, God created the earth with water “under” the sky (terrestrial and subterranean water) and water “above” the sky—possibly a “water canopy” which enwrapped the earth in a protective layer. Or, the waters above the firmament could simply be a reference to clouds of our Planet Earth.

We find firmament used again in Psalms: “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork” (Psalm 19:1). Also, in Psalm 150:1, “Praise ye the LORD. . . . Praise him in the firmament of his power.”

Firmament is used in only two other books of the Bible: Ezekiel (five times) and Daniel (once). In Ezekiel, each occurrence takes place within a vision. For example, “Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne” (Ezekiel 10:1).

Daniel 12:3 says, “And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.”

In short, the “firmament” is a vast expanse, specifically the atmosphere or sky of our Planet Earth. The word is found only in the King James Version and other older translations of the Bible.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman777 said:

I don't know I'm not seeing that. The way I see it is that Day Two describes the formation of the atmosphere of our Planet Earth. The Hebrew word for firmament, raqiya, means firmament, or visible arch in the sky. It has been translated in the NIV version as meaning “sky” (verse 8).

Don't you see the difference between Adam's firmament/Heaven made by God the Trinity on the 2nd Day and the present firmament/Heaven made by Lord God/Jesus on the 3rd Day Genesis 2:4? FYI, The present Earth did not come into being until some 9 Billion years AFTER the beginning of our Universe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aman777 said:

Don't you see the difference between Adam's firmament/Heaven made by God the Trinity on the 2nd Day and the present firmament/Heaven made by Lord God/Jesus on the 3rd Day Genesis 2:4? FYI, The present Earth did not come into being until some 9 Billion years AFTER the beginning of our Universe.
No, I do not see the difference because it’s the same God in Genesis 1 and 2.

The Bible says:

Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! (Deuteronomy 6:4).

You are My witnesses, declares the LORD, And My servant whom I have chosen, in order that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me (Isaiah 43:10).

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me (Isaiah 44:6).

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and humanity, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

The Bible uses two separate names for God in the first two chapters of Genesis to describe different characteristics of the one God. The reason for the differences in names has to do with the emphasis the author is making. The Old Testament basically uses two words for God: Elohim and Yahweh.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No, I do not see the difference because it’s the same God in Genesis 1 and 2.

God (Elohim) is a PLURAL name and identifies the Trinity, the invisible Spirit of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Lord God (YHWH) is a singular name and identifies God the Son, the only God ever formed physically.

Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! (Deuteronomy 6:4).

Amen. YHWH is the incarnate Son of God, called Jesus in the New Testament.

You are My witnesses, declares the LORD, And My servant whom I have chosen, in order that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me (Isaiah 43:10).

God the Trinity is invisible and has NO form. YHWH/Jesus is God incarnate/physically.

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me (Isaiah 44:6).

Amen. Jesus IS the Light of the first Day and the Light of Heaven.
Rev 21:23 Jesus is LORD. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and humanity, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

See? Lord (YHWH) is the man, Jesus Christ. Rev 1:8

The Bible uses two separate names for God in the first two chapters of Genesis to describe different characteristics of the one God. The reason for the differences in names has to do with the emphasis the author is making. The Old Testament basically uses two words for God: Elohim and Yahweh.

You got it. Elohim is invisible and YHWH has a physical body. Jesus is the ONLY God you will ever see.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Col 1:15 ¶ Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 2:9 For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God (Elohim) is a PLURAL name and identifies the Trinity, the invisible Spirit of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Lord God (YHWH) is a singular name and identifies God the Son, the only God ever formed physically.

Amen. YHWH is the incarnate Son of God, called Jesus in the New Testament.
God the Trinity is invisible and has NO form. YHWH/Jesus is God incarnate/physically.
Amen. Jesus IS the Light of the first Day and the Light of Heaven.
Rev 21:23 Jesus is LORD. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

See? Lord (YHWH) is the man, Jesus Christ. Rev 1:8
You got it. Elohim is invisible and YHWH has a physical body. Jesus is the ONLY God you will ever see.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Col 1:15 ¶ Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

There is no clear reference to the Trinity for the name Elohim. Elohim is the general name for God and is used in the context of God as creator. It emphasizes that God is distant and powerful. It is used to describe God as the awesome and majestic creator.

Yahweh (the LORD) is God's personal name and is used in the context of God having a relationship with His people. When God goes about creating humanity, it is Yahweh who does this act. When the Lord is personally involved with His people, Yahweh is the proper way to designate Him.

The name of the Creator God is Yahweh. The name of our Savior is Jesus. How do we know this? There are many differences.
One is the father and one is the son.

John 5:

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

I Corinthians 8:

4b. …an idol is nothing in the world, and there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But, to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him: AND one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.

Many similar scriptures clearly delineate between Father and Son – identifying them as two, separate, distinct personalities. By definition, sons issue forth from fathers. Fathers precede their sons, necessarily. Otherwise, a father is not a father, and a son is not a son. A son cannot be his own father, nor can a father be his own son. Such an absurdity would nullify the meaning of the terms "father" and "son" and render the language useless.

One is the creator and the other one is a creation.

Colossians 1:

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

This says that Jesus was created. He is "the firstborn" (greatest) of all creatures (i.e. things created). If Jesus was created then it had to be Yahweh who created Him. If Yahweh created Jesus, then Jesus cannot be Yahweh. The Created is not the Creator. The logic is simple.

Of course, someone might argue, "But, doesn’t this scripture go on to tell us that Jesus created all things that are in heaven and earth? That must mean that Jesus was the Creator!"

Verse 16 reads:

For in him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created through him, and for him:

"All things created" (i.e. this universe, if you will) were created ultimately for the Son who was to inherit all things. This verse has been used in the past to suggest that Jesus was the Creator in Genesis.

But what does it really say? Yahweh created all things for Jesus the Son – inheritor of all things. They were created in Him and for Him. Dominions, principalities, thrones, powers – all things are IN him.

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In John 5:37, Jesus stood before his disciples and said:

37. And the Father himself, which has sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

I John 4:

No man hath seen God at any time… Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

No man has seen or heard the actual form or voice of the Father at any time. But, Jesus was both seen and heard. We are never directed to confess that Jesus is the Father. We are commanded to confess that Jesus is THE SON!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
There is no clear reference to the Trinity for the name Elohim. Elohim is the general name for God and is used in the context of God as creator. It emphasizes that God is distant and powerful. It is used to describe God as the awesome and majestic creator.

Is Jesus God? Of course He is God the Son, and He's an individual. Is Jesus part of the Trinity? Of course He is God the Son. His name is NOT Elohim, since Elohim is a PLURAL name and YHWH is a singular name. Genesis makes NO sense unless you understand the difference between the Father (Elohim) and the Son.

Yahweh (the LORD) is God's personal name and is used in the context of God having a relationship with His people. When God goes about creating humanity, it is Yahweh who does this act. When the Lord is personally involved with His people, Yahweh is the proper way to designate Him.

There is NO Yahweh, but there is YHWH and NO man can say His name.
Rev 19:12 In order to come up with Yahweh one MUST add to what is actually written in Scripture. YHWH is the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no saviour.

The name of the Creator God is Yahweh. The name of our Savior is Jesus. How do we know this? There are many differences.
One is the father and one is the son.

Notice the verse I just posted. It was spoken by YHWH/Jesus our Saviour. You have confused the invisible Spirit of God, who NO man has ever seen Jhn 1:18 with YHWH, who many in the O.T. saw Eze 1:27 and who became Jesus Christ our Saviour. Phl 2:7

But what does it really say? Yahweh created all things for Jesus the Son – inheritor of all things. They were created in Him and for Him. Dominions, principalities, thrones, powers – all things are IN him.

Col 2:9 For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

God is an invisible Spirit. Jesus/YHWH is God incarnate, the One God physically. He's the ONLY God you will ever see. Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is Jesus God? Of course He is God the Son, and He's an individual. Is Jesus part of the Trinity? Of course He is God the Son. His name is NOT Elohim, since Elohim is a PLURAL name and YHWH is a singular name. Genesis makes NO sense unless you understand the difference between the Father (Elohim) and the Son.
It is clear to me that the Scriptures teach that only one God exists. Yet this one God is described by different names in Scripture.
There is NO Yahweh, but there is YHWH and NO man can say His name.
Rev 19:12 In order to come up with Yahweh one MUST add to what is actually written in Scripture. YHWH is the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no

What do you mean there is no Yahweh? YHWH is just the word Yahweh in English. The Holman Christian Study Bible simply uses "Yahweh" when there is a reference to his name.
Col 2:9 For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

God is an invisible Spirit. Jesus/YHWH is God incarnate, the One God physically. He's the ONLY God you will ever see. Jesus is Lord.
Disagree
Men beheld Jesus: the Logos of God. They saw Him and touched Him. However, no man has seen Yahweh.

No man hath seen Yahweh at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Men beheld Jesus: the Logos of God. They saw Him and touched Him. However, no man has seen Yahweh.

No man hath seen Yahweh at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Not so, since Ezekiel saw Him many times. Here is what he saw:

Eze 1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of His loins even upward, and from the appearance of His loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. Eze 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. (YHWH) And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Dan 3:24 ¶ Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
Dan 3:25 ¶ He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Your supporting verse is not correct to the original verse:

Jhn 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.

Someone must have altered your version of the Bible. YHWH and Jesus are the same.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; (YHWH) and beside Me there is no saviour.

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your supporting verse is not correct to the original verse:

Jhn 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.

Someone must have altered your version of the Bible. YHWH and Jesus are the same.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; (YHWH) and beside Me there is no saviour.

Altered? No. Take a look at the Restoration Study Bible.

Is the Lord Jesus Christ God? Yes, but not literally. He is the image of God.

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not so, since Ezekiel saw Him many times. Here is what he saw:

Eze 1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of His loins even upward, and from the appearance of His loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. Eze 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. (YHWH) And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.
This refers to seeing him in a VISION. Not "Literally" seeing him.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Altered? No. Take a look at the Restoration Study Bible.

What is it restoring? Is there some reason for it to alter what actually agrees with the original? Or has it been changed to a particular Religion's view? I'm suspicious of Religions which teach that the Gates of Hell did prevail against the Church, and they wish to "restore" it to their standards or beliefs. Some even teach that Jesus is not God. Their group probably teaches them from their own personal religion's bible.

Is the Lord Jesus Christ God? Yes, but not literally. He is the image of God.

See it you can read and understand this:

Upvote 0