Not open for further replies.

achuzan

Apr 23, 2005
✟15,534.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Before I get started this thread is not intended as a debate, so please if you want to debate something said here start a new thread.

What I want to talk about is have you have had God whisper to you explaining something?

I was on my way to work and was reminded of something God explained to me a while ago.

My favorite radio station doesn't come in clearly on parts of my drive to work. So it fades in and out. Other stations sometimes overpower it. But as I get closer to work, and closer to the radio station, it becomes clearer and clearer. Until I can no longer hear the static of the other stations and all I can hear is my fav. radio station.

See this world is sometimes like this in that there are a lot of things that can distract us and make the Word and God's will for our life a little fuzzy.

But as we draw closer and closer to Him the clearer and clearer He becomes, until this world and it's distractions are no longer heard.

Another cool thing about this is the radio station owns 102.7, but other stations seem to standing in the way when I get closer the signal becomes stronger and it is clear who is in control of 102.7.

Sam Gamgee

Jan 17, 2005
New Hampshire, United States
Visit site
✟17,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God has never actually "explained" something to me.

However, I have felt God "touch" me. I have felt His prescence twice. And both times were life-changing for me and gave me an incredible sense of peace and calm and joy.

I guess, soon after those experiences, I found answers to my questions. But, I didn't hear God whisper them. Instead, I woke up the next morning with the answers I was looking for.

Upvote 0

Chavez

May 4, 2005
Ireland
✟16,215.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
achuzan said:
Before I get started this thread is not intended as a debate, so please if you want to debate something said here start a new thread.

What I want to talk about is have you have had God whisper to you explaining something?

I was on my way to work and was reminded of something God explained to me a while ago.

My favorite radio station doesn't come in clearly on parts of my drive to work. So it fades in and out. Other stations sometimes overpower it. But as I get closer to work, and closer to the radio station, it becomes clearer and clearer. Until I can no longer hear the static of the other stations and all I can hear is my fav. radio station.

See this world is sometimes like this in that there are a lot of things that can distract us and make the Word and God's will for our life a little fuzzy.

But as we draw closer and closer to Him the clearer and clearer He becomes, until this world and it's distractions are no longer heard.

Another cool thing about this is the radio station owns 102.7, but other stations seem to standing in the way when I get closer the signal becomes stronger and it is clear who is in control of 102.7.

well......that was beautiful!
:clap: :hug:

Upvote 0

achuzan

Apr 23, 2005
✟15,534.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
bigunit224 said:
Never had God say something to me. Many times I've asked for it simply for verification that He is there. I know this is wrong because I shouldn't be challenging God but I'm lead to believe that my life would lose all doubt of non-existence if I heard Him speak.

Many people who say they have never heard God speak, have but just didn't understand.

Have you ever been in a situation where you saw someone in need and had a strong feeling to go help them?

We are the body of Christ, in situations like this He uses us as His hands and feet to touch other people. And His gentle nudging in our heart is Him speaking to us.

I have not heard an audible voice, but God speaks to my spirit which is translated by my soul. (This is why we must be born again, or born of the Spirit, and it is also what the scripture means when it says the spirit of a prophet is subject to the prophet. And is why different people believe different things, it gets lost in the translation :) )

Hope this makes sense.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

achuzan

Apr 23, 2005
✟15,534.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.
Without faith it is impossible to please God.

Faith is not seen, but it can be built by reading the Bible and following the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
Take courage if you seek, you will find. Knock and it will be opened.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.