New Orleans, La.
✟1,299.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Our children are a gift from God. Its up to us to protect them from harm. There is no way to sugar coat what I'm about to tell you. This just hit our news 2 days ago. A pastor of a Church( I do not want to name, but its certainly not Catholic) that has dropped its charter with its parent Church council) walked into the police dept. and said he had been having sex with children in his church and also dogs. He soon revealed 7 others including his wife had been raping children as young as 1 one year old up to 13 years old since 1999. They have identified at least 30 children involved but this is just being opened and they say no telling how many will be involved. I can not tell you everything that was said to have happened to these children. One of the adults is a sherrif deputy and he is no sucide watch.
This is the really disturbing part. The police think it was done as satanic worship. NOW I WILL GET ON MY SOAP BOX. I am so upset about this and for the children. My wife was abused as a child and she is 57 now and she said its like it was yesterday. It NEVER, NEVER, NEVER goes away. We need to pray for these children. God only knows how much help they will need.
The next thing is that during the Catholic child abuse we had a front page story everyday. Yesterday, there was a small story buried in the back of the paper. Well, this morning after the arrest of three more in this sick case, I asked my wife to hand me the section about the case. She replied there is no story. Each TV station has been leading about the case, the liberal newspaper not even a mention. This is a policeman, pastor, pastor's wife for a total of 8 arrested and probably more, and a total of 30 children some as young as one. Just where is the fairness. GOD HELP THESE CHILDREN. REMEMBER, WE ARE SOLDIERS IN GOD'S ARMY. PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE CHILDREN.........................

In Christ and Mary's Name, GlynnW

Epiphanygirl

Don't De-Rock Me
Oct 6, 2004
Behind you :)
✟11,873.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
St_Joseph_Cupertino said:
:crossrc:

Isn't it ironic that only the Catholic scandals are remembered in the world when it is obviously an issue of humanity as a whole.

Praying.....
Satan at work. He has to try to destroy the Most visable and the strongest Church, the One,Holy, Apostolic, Catholic Church!

Heavenly Father please take care of the little ones who were severely harmed by these monsters. Please do not let this take away their faith in you, in all that is good in the world.:crossrc: Send your angels to ease their pain and to punish the wicked.:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Benedicta00

Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟40,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi Glenn.

Yes I saw the story too and it is sickening but the local news did headline it.

If it was the Catholic Church in any parish around here, it would be a lot more hysterical around here, but that’s just how it goes. I think because these individuals operate individually there do not act on behalf of any church, just their own where when some look at the priest and see the whole Church world wide acting n a conspiracy to molest kids.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I dont know whether to cry or get angry.

These kids will always carry this with them. :cry:
This ruins their whole lives.....

:mad: Ergo, I am angry.

Well...satan is after the children. We can all see that.

Upvote 0

Gwendolyn

back in black
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
✟20,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh, my goodness... Lord, have mercy... Saints, preserve us...

On a related note, there was a story somewhere in the US about a Catholic School not allowing a girl to graduate because she was pregnant even though the school permitted the father to graduate (not a smart move), and it was on the TV show The View. One of the hosts remarked that she understands why the school would react in such a way, and another host said, "Well, I don't like priests raping little boys, and I sure can't understand that."

Straight to the heart. The devil seeks to tear us down in any way he can. Sin entered the world because of his temptation, and now he plays on our unfortunate inheritance by still taking shots at God through Christ and His Church. Lord, save your people, and make us strong that we might resist the devil's malefactions. We ask this through Christ, Our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Benedicta00

Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟40,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glynnw

Mar 8, 2004
New Orleans, La.
✟1,299.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Shelb5 said:
http://www.nola.com/newsflash/louis...660750424930.xml&storylist=louisiana#continue

Here is another link to the story. Apparently these people had issues, it wasn’t a Church that had any kin of ‘normal’ membership, it was something sick going on where parents looked like they were involved with the whole thing. Probably a brain washing deal.

THIS IS A UPDATE:

05/24/05: THANKS SHELB5

Another arrest has been made in this ever growing invesigation of terrible child abuse. The latest arrested is a parent of one of the children as I understand it.. Last inght they were reporting that records show that men from Spain were flying in to have sex with these poor children.
Today, they have started to look for bodies using dogs and digging up the whole yard. of the church. Please pray for the children.
It is reported that the sherrifs deputy is on sucide watch and I guess it is sinking in just what they have done. The investigator said they are interviewing up to 100 children and when ever they interview any child they may be including their parents in the search for people included in the abuse.
If this would be the Catholic Church, it would be on the National news. Please pray for the Catholic Church.
I will try and keep this updated, but it gets harder and harder, because it gets DARKER AND DARKER. SAINT MICHAEL, PROTECT US.

In Christ and Mary, GlynnW

Upvote 0

Benedicta00

Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟40,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Glynnw said:
THIS IS A UPDATE:

05/24/05: THANKS SHELB5

Another arrest has been made in this ever growing invesigation of terrible child abuse. The latest arrested is a parent of one of the children as I understand it.. Last inght they were reporting that records show that men from Spain were flying in to have sex with these poor children.
Today, they have started to look for bodies using dogs and digging up the whole yard. of the church. Please pray for the children.
It is reported that the sherrifs deputy is on sucide watch and I guess it is sinking in just what they have done. The investigator said they are interviewing up to 100 children and when ever they interview any child they may be including their parents in the search for people included in the abuse.
If this would be the Catholic Church, it would be on the National news. Please pray for the Catholic Church.
I will try and keep this updated, but it gets harder and harder, because it gets DARKER AND DARKER. SAINT MICHAEL, PROTECT US.

In Christ and Mary, GlynnW
Glynn,

I’m freaking out that all this happened in Ponchatoula. It is a small and country, this isn’t happening in the city or the metropolitan area, it’s one of those small places where you feel safe.

It looks like it was a sex ring where parents who are sick and weak went and felt accepted and were brain washed to harm their kids, like the Wacko TX. deal.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am going thru classes for fostering children...and these children's lives are ruined when they are raped and molested.

I am so angry. These kids have a lifetime of pain, these ....!!

Ok, I have to leave this thread....:(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.