Longtime teacher fired after discussing God in classroom, challenging ‘evil’ LGBT school policy

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The proposed pro-LGBT policy is ‘an abomination’ Ian O’Connell said at a school board meeting.

(LifeSiteNews) — A longtime public school teacher in Idaho was let go earlier this month for being unafraid to mention God in the classroom and voicing his objections to a pro-LGBT policy designed to promote “transgender” ideologies among young people.

Ian O’Connell, a Catholic teacher who served as a substitute in the public institutions of Caldwell School District for over 20 years, spoke on February 13 about a proposed “gender identity and sexual orientation” policy that would dismiss the reality of biological sex and enable children to believe they can “transition” to a member of the opposite sex.

Following this address — which O’Connell said was one of several instances in which he openly spoke about God and truth — he was told he could no longer substitute teach in the district.

O’Connell began his comments with the Sign of the Cross, saying, “Yes, I offer this up as a prayer. I pray that the board, with all due respect, rejects this proposal if it comes up again.”

Continued below.

• Prayers
Reactions: WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The proposed pro-LGBT policy is ‘an abomination’ Ian O’Connell said at a school board meeting.

(LifeSiteNews) — A longtime public school teacher in Idaho was let go earlier this month for being unafraid to mention God in the classroom and voicing his objections to a pro-LGBT policy designed to promote “transgender” ideologies among young people.

Ian O’Connell, a Catholic teacher who served as a substitute in the public institutions of Caldwell School District for over 20 years, spoke on February 13 about a proposed “gender identity and sexual orientation” policy that would dismiss the reality of biological sex and enable children to believe they can “transition” to a member of the opposite sex.

Following this address — which O’Connell said was one of several instances in which he openly spoke about God and truth — he was told he could no longer substitute teach in the district.

O’Connell began his comments with the Sign of the Cross, saying, “Yes, I offer this up as a prayer. I pray that the board, with all due respect, rejects this proposal if it comes up again.”

Continued below.
Take the Lord out - add in rubbish to brainwash children.
Do not even blink an eye....

The world has always been nasty, but it seems worse than when I was a kid.

Upvote 0