Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A little girl was sitting on her grandfather's lap as he read her a bedtime story. From time to time, she would take her eyes off the book and reach up to touch his wrinkled cheek. Alternately, she would touch her own, and then back to his again.

Finally she spoke up. "Grandpa, did God make you?" she asked. "Yes sweetheart", he answered "God made me a long time ago." "Oh" she said.

After a pause she asked "Grandpa, did God make me too?". "Yes indeed honey, God made you just a little while ago" he answered. After feeling their respective faces one more time the little girl observed "God's getting better at it isn't He?"

^_^

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A little girl was sitting on her grandfather's lap as he read her a bedtime story. From time to time, she would take her eyes off the book and reach up to touch his wrinkled cheek. Alternately, she would touch her own, and then back to his again.

Finally she spoke up. "Grandpa, did God make you?" she asked. "Yes sweetheart", he answered "God made me a long time ago." "Oh" she said.

After a pause she asked "Grandpa, did God make me too?". "Yes indeed honey, God made you just a little while ago" he answered. After feeling their respective faces one more time the little girl observed "God's getting better at it isn't He?"

^_^
Good one!

Upvote 0