• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

God Loves You

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last night, I ended up having another hypomanic episode. For those who don't know, that means that I ended up getting unreasonably happy and energetic thanks to certain receptors in my brain firing off. It's because I'm bipolar that this happens, but anyways, while I was having my brief episode, I felt God's love inside of me once more. I don't usually get hypomanic episodes anymore thanks to my mood stabilizing medications, but I got another episode last night and honestly I miss having those episodes. They make me feel closer to God and help me to see his blessings more.

Anyways, while I was feeling really happy last night, I wanted to hug and kiss everybody I could (even though I didn't do so because that would be weird) and let them know that God loves them. I felt in my soul that there was a voice inside saying over and over that God loves everyone no matter who they are or what they've done and it just felt so beautiful.

So yeah. I just wanted to let you know that God truly loves you and wants the very best for you, no matter who you are. :cherryblossom:

Last edited:

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Awww thia is so beautiful ...a lot of people need to know that because a lot of people feel God doesnt love them.

But you could hug me. I like hugs..I dont mind :p

Upvote 0