California
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
My testimony is a very tough for me to share, but my earliest memory being a child was full of abuse not by family, but from external sources. I was sexually abused as a child and lost my virginity when I was about 9 years old from then on out I was full of extreme lust all the way through my junior high and high school life was mainly focused on trying to sleep with as many girls as possible. See this was me typically and on the other hand in high school in 9th grade i started to drink a lot and smoke weed that went on entail I was in 11th grade. I hardly ever even thought about God at all and was only concerned with the things of this world. I was completely and utterly lost and started to dabble in the occult every one knew about me I wanted to become a rapper and was actually really good at it and I wanted money, power and control. So i sought to sell my soul over to the devil I did many satanic things and I started to go down hill faster then I could even blink. Towards the end of my 11th grade year I started popping pills every day and drinking everyday I would take anything I could get my hands on X, narcotics, anything and everything then the worst thing I started smoking and snorting meth, having sex with married women and dabbling in all the lust of this flesh. That summer before I went in to the 12th grade I saw myself becoming a skeleton, walking dead staying up for days without sleep, I saw myself and prayer to God to help me out of drugs. A week before school started I meet this girl that later down the road would become my fiance, She would totally ignore me for a while and i finally got her to go out with me after about a month I met her family and come to find out she was a christian! her whole family was so i started to go to church with her and it took months for the holy spirit to work on me and one day during a sermon I finally realized that I was going to hell and nothing I could within my own power would save me from it and then I discovered Jesus and instantly walked up to the alter call full of tears and not having a clue as to why I was going up there and when I believed and confessed Christ I felt his presences like a father waiting for his child I was balling my eyes out and my knees went weak and I could hardly stand the next morning there was something different I was completely and utterly saved I had no withdraws no symptoms nothing I was a new man and ever since then I have been clean I got baptized and the rest is history.

Tom Hancock

Mar 10, 2016
New Albany, Ohio
✟9,360.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My testimony is a very tough for me to share, but my earliest memory being a child was full of abuse not by family, but from external sources. I was sexually abused as a child and lost my virginity when I was about 9 years old from then on out I was full of extreme lust all the way through my junior high and high school life was mainly focused on trying to sleep with as many girls as possible. See this was me typically and on the other hand in high school in 9th grade i started to drink a lot and smoke weed that went on entail I was in 11th grade. I hardly ever even thought about God at all and was only concerned with the things of this world. I was completely and utterly lost and started to dabble in the occult every one knew about me I wanted to become a rapper and was actually really good at it and I wanted money, power and control. So i sought to sell my soul over to the devil I did many satanic things and I started to go down hill faster then I could even blink. Towards the end of my 11th grade year I started popping pills every day and drinking everyday I would take anything I could get my hands on X, narcotics, anything and everything then the worst thing I started smoking and snorting meth, having sex with married women and dabbling in all the lust of this flesh. That summer before I went in to the 12th grade I saw myself becoming a skeleton, walking dead staying up for days without sleep, I saw myself and prayer to God to help me out of drugs. A week before school started I meet this girl that later down the road would become my fiance, She would totally ignore me for a while and i finally got her to go out with me after about a month I met her family and come to find out she was a christian! her whole family was so i started to go to church with her and it took months for the holy spirit to work on me and one day during a sermon I finally realized that I was going to hell and nothing I could within my own power would save me from it and then I discovered Jesus and instantly walked up to the alter call full of tears and not having a clue as to why I was going up there and when I believed and confessed Christ I felt his presences like a father waiting for his child I was balling my eyes out and my knees went weak and I could hardly stand the next morning there was something different I was completely and utterly saved I had no withdraws no symptoms nothing I was a new man and ever since then I have been clean I got baptized and the rest is history.
Beautiful story...Christ seems to help the most lost and I see you have been found!

Upvote 0