God has prepared a Red Sea Moment -- Why do so few Christians see it? (Part 4)

Clayton Peck

May 31, 2022
Southern California
✟8,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of us who live in this country and believe in God have reached our own collective Red Sea moment, but most of us don't appear to see it. Like Moses, who relinquished his privileged upbringing as the son of the Pharaoh's daughter to free his people, Trump appears to have sacrificed his favored status with the ruler of this world to pursue MAGA on behalf of average Americans, by, among other things, lowering taxes, achieving energy independence, increasing productivity by encouraging the return of industry and jobs, straightening out foreign policy and appointing judges who follow the Constitution and the law instead of a radical leftist agenda of destroying the rule of law while striving to give the devil his way in all manner of upside down policies and depriving God of His.

There are other analogous circumstances. Just as Moses persuaded Israel to leave the "security" of Egyptian slavery to embark on what they viewed as a dangerous trek to the Promised Land, Trump lured grass roots conservatives, patriots and most believers to take a similar chance with him. It was so unlikely Pharaoh would let his slaves go, it took many miracles of God to pry Israel loose. In the 2016 election Trump was also up against unbelievable odds before achieving one of the most amazing upset victories in the history of competitive anything. And now, after what happened in November 2020, anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear knows just how stacked the deck was against him in 2016. He beat an entire "system."

Like the former slaves Pharaoh chased to the Red Sea because God hardened his heart, we are also "pursued." November 2020 happened. The fabricated insurrection on January 6 happened. Open borders happened. A policy of energy self-denial and dependency happened. A disastrous overreaction to a public health crisis happened. A tsunami of fiat currency of ever diminishing value; supply chain disruptions; a policy of letting the guilty go free and persecuting the innocent; a disastrous withdrawal from a pointless, unwinnable military conflict; and the punishment of thought and of faith, all happened. And along the way the maniacal exaltation of the rights of a tiny fractional minority have been pounded down the throats of ninety-nine and nine nine nine one-thousandths of the rest of us. A select few of us can do no wrong but the majority of us can do no right before a "lady" of justice who regularly sells herself.

Just as the character of His people was revealed in the Exodus, so has the corruption and stinking rot of all of our institutions and many of our leaders in politics, business and the arts, to say nothing of our people, been unmasked. Enter the chariots.

And then, in the midst of all that darkness, something miraculous happened. Out came the leaked draft decision in Dobbs, the case that might overrule Roe, thus ending a misbegotten national nightmare in which over sixty-three million unborn children have been killed. And Roe, a case influenced if not based on material false facts and notoriously unsound reasoning, has paved the way for ever-more extreme atrocities -- body part selling, abortion in the ninth month up to birth, and leaving babies born alive to die. Some states are even considering allowing "post-birth abortion," which those of us who are right side up know as infanticide.

Why is the potential Dobbs decision miraculous? Is that overstating the case? I think not. All of the kings and queens and factions and things He had to coordinate to make this happen, the alignment of them, is part of the miracle I'm writing about. And I'm guessing it would have been hard 3500 years ago to find someone willing to stand in front of onrushing chariots, and it still is today, even if today's chariots are metaphors for other forms of persecution. Just look at the five justices of the Supreme Court who might vote to overrule Roe. They have been doxxed and harassed at home, pilloried by the legacy news media and threatened with violence. And this is just the beginning if the draft decision becomes official. Weathering the storm of evil coming this summer will take courage and integrity.

This we all know. Here comes the point. Where are all of the American churches and religious leaders on this topic? Why are there not a profusion of posts and sermons and prayers and prayer meetings and prayer gatherings asking the Holy Spirit to do what He wants to do anyway and stand with those five, to be with them and bolster them and protect them as He did for those three young Israelites in the inferno of Nebuchadnezzar? Where are the prayers imploring and beseeching the Holy Spirit to help five brave national leaders grasp the hand of this nation as it takes a baby step back toward righteousness? Neither of the churches I attend discussed it, much less said a prayer, for the four men and a woman who might curtail the child sacrifice that feeds Baal and Ashtaroth. (NKJV, 1 Sam. 7:3). Why are we not praying nonstop? In prayer, just like some of our fellow citizens treat voting, we're not limited to one time only.

We read Exodus saying to ourselves, "if I saw the Red Sea part I wouldn't be like those Jews. I would never forget something like that." No, we're worse than them. We don't even see it happening.

I wrote this essay primarily because the Holy Spirit let me know that God wanted it from me. Sixty-three million and a divided church, many of whom will not see or feel His love for them, or His glory. I can also see the writing on the wall -- political solutions alone won't fix the mess we're in. The voting systems are compromised, our leadership and news media are corrupt along with just about every other human institution. But I believe this is all part of His plan, both the bitter and the sweet, for His glory. And He's giving us a chance to be counted, to show how many righteous people are left, how many will turn back to Him. If there are enough of us who are on fire for Him, what other miracles, revivals and restorations might He have planned, if we fight this spiritual war? The Word of God, in all of its meanings, is our sword, and so powerful it is. If only we as Christians can muster the faith to pull it from the stone where it has been stuck, cold and dry, and swing it.

If you agree, we have to wield the spiritual power we possess as a result of our second birth. Be counted. Pray for the sixty-three million and the countless more who will be put through the fire until the "perfect" returns. Pray for the five Justices who will themselves undergo a trial, and for the brethren. You might also send a link to this essay to your pastor and ask him what he believes.

For those who disagree, please pray for me that God will show me my error, as He has done so many times. Or start a thread in the forums, "Why Peck is stupid." Whichever side of the rift you are on, God bless you and praise Jesus.

Reactions: Unqualified

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
All of us who live in this country and believe in God have reached our own collective Red Sea moment, but most of us don't appear to see it. Like Moses, who relinquished his privileged upbringing as the son of the Pharaoh's daughter to free his people, Trump appears to have sacrificed his favored status with the ruler of this world to pursue MAGA on behalf of average Americans, by, among other things, lowering taxes, achieving energy independence, increasing productivity by encouraging the return of industry and jobs, straightening out foreign policy and appointing judges who follow the Constitution and the law instead of a radical leftist agenda of destroying the rule of law while striving to give the devil his way in all manner of upside down policies and depriving God of His.

There are other analogous circumstances. Just as Moses persuaded Israel to leave the "security" of Egyptian slavery to embark on what they viewed as a dangerous trek to the Promised Land, Trump lured grass roots conservatives, patriots and most believers to take a similar chance with him. It was so unlikely Pharaoh would let his slaves go, it took many miracles of God to pry Israel loose. In the 2016 election Trump was also up against unbelievable odds before achieving one of the most amazing upset victories in the history of competitive anything. And now, after what happened in November 2020, anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear knows just how stacked the deck was against him in 2016. He beat an entire "system."

Like the former slaves Pharaoh chased to the Red Sea because God hardened his heart, we are also "pursued." November 2020 happened. The fabricated insurrection on January 6 happened. Open borders happened. A policy of energy self-denial and dependency happened. A disastrous overreaction to a public health crisis happened. A tsunami of fiat currency of ever diminishing value; supply chain disruptions; a policy of letting the guilty go free and persecuting the innocent; a disastrous withdrawal from a pointless, unwinnable military conflict; and the punishment of thought and of faith, all happened. And along the way the maniacal exaltation of the rights of a tiny fractional minority have been pounded down the throats of ninety-nine and nine nine nine one-thousandths of the rest of us. A select few of us can do no wrong but the majority of us can do no right before a "lady" of justice who regularly sells herself.

Just as the character of His people was revealed in the Exodus, so has the corruption and stinking rot of all of our institutions and many of our leaders in politics, business and the arts, to say nothing of our people, been unmasked. Enter the chariots.

And then, in the midst of all that darkness, something miraculous happened. Out came the leaked draft decision in Dobbs, the case that might overrule Roe, thus ending a misbegotten national nightmare in which over sixty-three million unborn children have been killed. And Roe, a case influenced if not based on material false facts and notoriously unsound reasoning, has paved the way for ever-more extreme atrocities -- body part selling, abortion in the ninth month up to birth, and leaving babies born alive to die. Some states are even considering allowing "post-birth abortion," which those of us who are right side up know as infanticide.

Why is the potential Dobbs decision miraculous? Is that overstating the case? I think not. All of the kings and queens and factions and things He had to coordinate to make this happen, the alignment of them, is part of the miracle I'm writing about. And I'm guessing it would have been hard 3500 years ago to find someone willing to stand in front of onrushing chariots, and it still is today, even if today's chariots are metaphors for other forms of persecution. Just look at the five justices of the Supreme Court who might vote to overrule Roe. They have been doxxed and harassed at home, pilloried by the legacy news media and threatened with violence. And this is just the beginning if the draft decision becomes official. Weathering the storm of evil coming this summer will take courage and integrity.

This we all know. Here comes the point. Where are all of the American churches and religious leaders on this topic? Why are there not a profusion of posts and sermons and prayers and prayer meetings and prayer gatherings asking the Holy Spirit to do what He wants to do anyway and stand with those five, to be with them and bolster them and protect them as He did for those three young Israelites in the inferno of Nebuchadnezzar? Where are the prayers imploring and beseeching the Holy Spirit to help five brave national leaders grasp the hand of this nation as it takes a baby step back toward righteousness? Neither of the churches I attend discussed it, much less said a prayer, for the four men and a woman who might curtail the child sacrifice that feeds Baal and Ashtaroth. (NKJV, 1 Sam. 7:3). Why are we not praying nonstop? In prayer, just like some of our fellow citizens treat voting, we're not limited to one time only.

We read Exodus saying to ourselves, "if I saw the Red Sea part I wouldn't be like those Jews. I would never forget something like that." No, we're worse than them. We don't even see it happening.

I wrote this essay primarily because the Holy Spirit let me know that God wanted it from me. Sixty-three million and a divided church, many of whom will not see or feel His love for them, or His glory. I can also see the writing on the wall -- political solutions alone won't fix the mess we're in. The voting systems are compromised, our leadership and news media are corrupt along with just about every other human institution. But I believe this is all part of His plan, both the bitter and the sweet, for His glory. And He's giving us a chance to be counted, to show how many righteous people are left, how many will turn back to Him. If there are enough of us who are on fire for Him, what other miracles, revivals and restorations might He have planned, if we fight this spiritual war? The Word of God, in all of its meanings, is our sword, and so powerful it is. If only we as Christians can muster the faith to pull it from the stone where it has been stuck, cold and dry, and swing it.

If you agree, we have to wield the spiritual power we possess as a result of our second birth. Be counted. Pray for the sixty-three million and the countless more who will be put through the fire until the "perfect" returns. Pray for the five Justices who will themselves undergo a trial, and for the brethren. You might also send a link to this essay to your pastor and ask him what he believes.

For those who disagree, please pray for me that God will show me my error, as He has done so many times. Or start a thread in the forums, "Why Peck is stupid." Whichever side of the rift you are on, God bless you and praise Jesus.

I`m going to take my time diving into this but I like it and cant wait to read some reactions and responses.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trump isn’t Moses or Cyrus. No one becomes president who doesn’t agree with the elite agenda. Given the fact they’re all related save one. A reasoned mind should deduce the improbability of that occurring and recognize they’re seeing a bloodline not the people’s choice.

Genealogical relationships of US presidents

Upvote 0

Allen of the Cross

Apr 25, 2020
Kentucky
Visit site
✟26,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Theres this whole school of ideology that makes America into like, a second Israel. I really cant help but see this as anything but a deep extension of that. How does someone even refute this ideology? It's so bad. If you're going to pick a biblical nation to compare the U.S. with, pick Babylon, or Rome. We're just a powerful materialistic worldly pagan Kingdom just like Babylon or Rome.

Live your life on this earth like an exile. The first church didnt petition the Roman emporer to establish Christian doctrine and morality as the law of the land, did they? Well, not until Constantine, I guess.

Regardless, the U.S. is going to fall if the Lord tarries. If the Lord returned today, the U.S. government would have to give up its governorship to the Children of God the same as Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, and Iran. Behold, the kingdoms of the world have become the kingdom of the Lord. The heathen are the inheritance of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I've gotten my ear off the ground of society, and placed my eyes firmly on the scriptures. Cling to Christ brothers and sisters because we know not when He returns.

Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Theres this whole school of ideology that makes America into like, a second Israel. I really cant help but see this as anything but a deep extension of that. How does someone even refute this ideology? It's so bad. If you're going to pick a biblical nation to compare the U.S. with, pick Babylon, or Rome. We're just a powerful materialistic worldly pagan Kingdom just like Babylon or Rome.

Live your life on this earth like an exile. The first church didnt petition the Roman emporer to establish Christian doctrine and morality as the law of the land, did they? Well, not until Constantine, I guess.

Regardless, the U.S. is going to fall if the Lord tarries. If the Lord returned today, the U.S. government would have to give up its governorship to the Children of God the same as Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, and Iran. Behold, the kingdoms of the world have become the kingdom of the Lord. The heathen are the inheritance of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I've gotten my ear off the ground of society, and placed my eyes firmly on the scriptures. Cling to Christ brothers and sisters because we know not when He returns.

You don't believe his issues should be discussed?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
All of us who live in this country and believe in God have reached our own collective Red Sea moment, but most of us don't appear to see it.
A red sea moment is preceded by a series of heavy curses on the party doing the enslaving, and is followed by people complaining about their liberation the whole time. In the present case, a red sea moment did not occur - since said pronounced liberation (in terms of what the bible says liberty is) is not obvious.

Trump is not a legend class believer, I recall hearing he just started truly believing when he was in office. So he couldn't be compared to Moses or the other named servants of God in the bible.

You may also like reading Ezekiel 14, this coincidentally seems to touch on points of your message (yes, I read all 4 threads) - almost entirely in sequence.

• Informative
Reactions: RickReads
Upvote 0

Clayton Peck

May 31, 2022
Southern California
✟8,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump isn’t Moses or Cyrus. No one becomes president who doesn’t agree with the elite agenda. Given the fact they’re all related save one. A reasoned mind should deduce the improbability of that occurring and recognize they’re seeing a bloodline not the people’s choice.

Genealogical relationships of US presidents

Bella,
Whoa this is a little cynical, no? Even so, God uses all of us, doesn't he? I don't believe anymore in a random universe. So we never see the people's choice. It's always God's. Trump can be the biggest turd in the world. I dont know him, i don't know. But the Lord used him to bring us here. One sliver of light, before ...

Upvote 0

Clayton Peck

May 31, 2022
Southern California
✟8,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A red sea moment is preceded by a series of heavy curses on the party doing the enslaving, and is followed by people complaining about their liberation the whole time. In the present case, a red sea moment did not occur - since said pronounced liberation (in terms of what the bible says liberty is) is not obvious.

Michael,
Isn't this exactly what's going on in this country right now? We have a government that is actively trying to destroy the people and the nation. How long can we pay these prices for the gas and the food? Six months ago i had to wear a mask everywhere i went and almost had to get a cutaneous medical procedure against my will, and friends and family shunned me because i resisted. Then i go to church and the one source of power in my life, my connection to the Lord, makes me not a Christian. What the heck?

Trump is not a legend class believer, I recall hearing he just started truly believing when he was in office. So he couldn't be compared to Moses or the other named servants of God in the bible.

Who knows what he actually believes. I do know he dragged his feet for two decades, and i don't think he really wanted to do it in the end. Sort of like Moses.

You may also like reading Ezekiel 14, this coincidentally seems to touch on points of your message (yes, I read all 4 threads) - almost entirely in sequence.

Thank you for this. Very interesting. In the other thread i noted there was a personal reason for

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Michael,
Isn't this exactly what's going on in this country right now? We have a government that is actively trying to destroy the people and the nation. How long can we pay these prices for the gas and the food? Six months ago i had to wear a mask everywhere i went and almost had to get a cutaneous medical procedure against my will, and friends and family shunned me because i resisted. Then i go to church and the one source of power in my life, my connection to the Lord, makes me not a Christian. What the heck?

The current increase of gas, food, and everything was going to happen in the next 10 to 20 years. Things only looked okay because all of the nations were co-operating. The current war surrounding russia and ukraine illustrated how close the world already was to disaster.

The pandemic restrictions were necessary until enough people were vaccinated. If release of diseases are planned, this one shouldn't have been released for another 2 or 3 years - it was too advanced for our immune systems to handle.

I experienced something similar in the past regarding people telling me my experience is not possible. This made it impossible to have conversations since that was what I needed to talk about to move forward. It is possible, you have just outgrown that form of church and need to find one that meets your current growth direction. You might appreciate the imagery in this old music video.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clayton Peck

May 31, 2022
Southern California
✟8,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Michael,
sorry, between my computer and all of these ads and not knowing how the buttons work i keep getting messed up.

I don't know what Trump actually believes faith-wise, but i do know that he dragged his feet about running for two decades, and i bet he probably didn't want to do it in the end. Sort of like ... Moses. The Lord used both of them. And as i mention above, our political and logistical situation is dire. There's some serious hurt coming our way.

Thank you for this. Very interesting. Thanks for reading all of that rant. God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clayton Peck

May 31, 2022
Southern California
✟8,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Allen,
Thank you for reading and responding. Actually, i don't subscribe to the US is Israel ideology. It wasn't in my thinking about it at all when i was writing. It was more about the Red Sea and, secondarily, Trump and Moses. God bless.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what Trump actually believes faith-wise, but i do know that he dragged his feet about running for two decades, and i bet he probably didn't want to do it in the end. Sort of like ... Moses. The Lord used both of them. And as i mention above, our political and logistical situation is dire. There's some serious hurt coming our way.
In terms of a red sea event or moment, I'd say we're probably still in the plagues before the event part - if one is to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0