Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's the name of a Youtube channel I subscribed to awhile back some of you may be interested in it or already watch it. Sometimes he preaches scripture & sometimes he discusses guns, politics & how people are attacking our 2nd Amendment rights. About me; I'm at the gun range at least weekly. 16 handguns, 1 shotgun & a .22 rifle. Plinkers, target pistol, a house gun, range guns & several carry guns. Shooting handguns 43 years & got my carry license about 11 years ago.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟419,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve found today that even lawless ones can be safe with guns. People that don’t appreciate the gov. can be good people and have a heart. He even said that a restart from a conservative point of view would start with prayer just like the last one. That’s a good channel, I like his Christian pov.

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's the name of a Youtube channel I subscribed to awhile back some of you may be interested in it or already watch it. Sometimes he preaches scripture & sometimes he discusses guns, politics & how people are attacking our 2nd Amendment rights. About me; I'm at the gun range at least weekly. 16 handguns, 1 shotgun & a .22 rifle. Plinkers, target pistol, a house gun, range guns & several carry guns. Shooting handguns 43 years & got my carry license about 11 years ago.
I also enjoy that channel they have gatherings every so often if you are near Missouri.

Upvote 0