• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

God be all praise!!!

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord it is great that You always stay, that You are more than just a feeling. From that perspective Faith offers such a great way to travel on, for The Bible is more true than I can know You to be through my feelings. Indeed my feelings have so often betrayed me in the past, but to know You through The Word and in the love of Your Son Jesus, that is a fool prove safe-guide in knowing You in my life.

Thank You for this:bow:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Lord and dearest Father I wanted to praise You for deliverance from evil. You are The God of The Bible, The God of our forefathers, The God of the Universe. You made true to Your promise to deliver me from my evil voices already before I went on medications and now also from my psychotic symptoms. Thank You for given the doctors the wisdom to work out what to give me. It is greatest not to have to be psychotic all the time.
Thank You also that my moods have been improving, a fine line really and still very tired all the time yet I don't have to be deepest any more, I praise you for that as well dear Father and Brother:bow:

Upvote 0

New_Believer

May 6, 2011
Washington
✟16,144.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Romans 5:3-5

Romans, my favorite book and chapter 5 is my favorite chapter. This thread made me think of this. Whenever I'm too low to even think straight, God reminds me of this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Romans 5:3-5

Romans, my favorite book and chapter 5 is my favorite chapter. This thread made me think of this. Whenever I'm too low to even think straight, God reminds me of this.

I do find it is good to praise God also when we are suffering.:thumbsup: Having said that I still find it difficult at times to rejoice in my suffering, though I know that The Word teaches it, but I'm learning to see God in everything also the bad times.

I find that I need God more when my suffering is bad, it is good to cling to Him for support.

All praise to Him who loved us first.:bow:

Upvote 0

New_Believer

May 6, 2011
Washington
✟16,144.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do find it is good to praise God also when we are suffering.:thumbsup: Having said that I still find it difficult at times to rejoice in my suffering, though I know that The Word teaches it, but I'm learning to see God in everything also the bad times.

I find that I need God more when my suffering is bad, it is good to cling to Him for support.

All praise to Him who loved us first.:bow:

I find it very difficult. Sometimes it's when I'm at my lowest that I am closest to Him.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it very difficult. Sometimes it's when I'm at my lowest that I am closest to Him.

God knows how to comfort a hurting heart that's for sure.

Lord that the darkness may turn to light!
Your love reaching depressed hearts.
Your love binding us up.
Your love healing our hurt.
Your love setting us free.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I want to praise you for your love. It is incredible how strong my faith has grown now that I may know your love. Even depression can't beat your love Lord, truly I can hope in You when the going gets tough.

All praise to You:bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is my best friend!

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Psalm 150

Praise the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord.

Thanks for that

Upvote 0