✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
03.gif

◘ What is your favorite flower? Do you have any planted?
○ Have you seen the movie We Are Marshall? If so, what did you think about it?
◘ Have you heard about the new Disney movie titled Ten Comandments? How do you feel about Disney not allowing "God" to be said in the commercials on Disney Radio promoting the movie?
○ How do you feel about the possibility of Turkey invading Northern Iraq?
◘ Do people who whine about everything annoy you? How do you deal with these people?

Upvote 0

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
◘ What is your favorite flower? Do you have any planted? the rose...nope, none planted
○ Have you seen the movie We Are Marshall? If so, what did you think about it? never seen it
◘ Have you heard about the new Disney movie titled Ten Comandments? nope How do you feel about Disney not allowing "God" to be said in the commercials on Disney Radio promoting the movie? saddened, but not surprised- we live in hypersensitive, litigious times, not to mention a more secularized world than ever
○ How do you feel about the possibility of Turkey invading Northern Iraq? dreadfully apprehensive :prayer:
◘ Do people who whine about everything annoy you? only when they do this constantly How do you deal with these people? I pray for them; but I also remove myself from toxic people when it starts to affect me too badly.

Upvote 0

cristianna

...dancing in the rain...
Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Christmas

Do you host Christmas, alternate or go to a friend/relatives home?
Have you ever hung a tree upside down from the ceiling, or been to a home in which the tree was like that?
Do you decorate your tree with a theme?
What is your most cherished ornament and why?
When do you being decorating your home? How many days does it take you to decorate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christmas

Do you host Christmas, alternate or go to a friend/relatives home? we have it at home

Have you ever hung a tree upside down from the ceiling, or been to a home in which the tree was like that? nope...can't say as I have

Do you decorate your tree with a theme? nah...Martha Stewart don't live here! :D

What is your most cherished ornament and why? none in particular...we just buy them from the store every so often

When do you being decorating your home? a week before the Good Day

How many days does it take you to decorate? about an hour

Upvote 0

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think to much exercise causes depression?

Nope- quite the opposite: I have heard that good physical fitness can help correct the imbalance of depression!

I do think that certain "gym rat" types can become obsessive over their workouts, though.

Upvote 0

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well i'm a "gym rat" then

Have you ever broken a bone?

Nope; just a sprained ankle that had to be put up in an aircast for a few weeks.

What a lame way to get injured, too- I wasn't watching where I was going, and just stepped right off my back porch, one foot first, which is what did it. It isn't easy being a fool. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jesuspickedmeup

× Ị ¦ỡύε åsh¦éÿ ×
Jul 3, 2007
Indiana
✟19,733.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
thc706efb9.gif

Do you believe in ghost? and why?

have you ever seen something that you cant explain? if so plz tell me

what is the scariest thing that has happened to you?

what is the scariest movie you have seen? and why is it the scariest to you?

Upvote 0