North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 291759

Unproven claims that I can only take with a grain of salt at absolute best.

Did you actually watch and listen to what the professional architects and engineers said, or are you relying only on what your "Fact Checkers" said?

I will take your "Fact Checkers" as a grain of salt every day, when compared to thousands of professional architects and engineers.

Who has become your source of truth?

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you actually watch and listen to what the professional architects and engineers said, or are you relying only on what your "Fact Checkers" said?

I will take your "Fact Checkers" as a grain of salt every day, when compared to thousands of professional architects and engineers.

Then let us agree to disagree.

Who has become your source of truth?

Again, no need to make this personal. I forgive you for that remark.

You take care, have a Merry Christmas, and God bless!

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nobody can deny the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been rushed into production, with no animal testing to determine possible long-term effects.

We were originally told the world cannot go "back to normal" until a new vaccine was developed for COVID-19.

Now that a new vaccine is being administered, we are being told there is a "new strain" of COVID.

When will the sheep wake up to the globalists plan of the "Great Reset" of the world economy?

Many years ago Christian author Larry Burkett wrote the book "The Coming Economic Earthquake". Are we there yet?

The Future of Vaccines - YouTube

Thank God, we live in a place were mandatory anything is just not applicable when it comes to the use of our bodies. Only thing mandatory sometimes is overtime, and the always certain need to take care, and protect your family.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The bible prophesied that the merchants/great men of the earth would decieve the people by their "SORCERIES". Now sorcery in the greek is G5331, and this word means "PHARMAKEIA" which is where we get our word "PHARMACY" from. Here let us take a look at the verse:

Revelation 18:23
[23]And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy MERCHANTS were the GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH; for by thy SORCERIES were ALL NATIONS decieved.

Now let us look at the definition of G5331 PHARMAKEIA.

Strong's Definitions: †φαρμακεία pharmakeía, far-mak-i'-ah; from G5332; MEDICATION ("PHARMACY"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):—sorcery, witchcraft.

Is this not what is going on in these last days? Few are aware that these vaccines they are trying to force upon us is just a form of sorcery. It is the pharmaceutical industry that will decieve the people by telling them that their MEDICATION will make everything alright. That if they only take it then these viruses and diseases will go away. God prophesies these things will happen and he says it will be a deception.

God's plan for us is a plant based diet, plenty of water, fresh air, and exercise.

Only obedience to the commandments of God and faith in Jesus will give us victory during these dark times that is soon to be upon us.

The blindness of those so married to the world never ceases to amaze. Pray for me brother, my heart is waxing cold and hard with these ppl.

Upvote 0

coronawatching

Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2020
West Palm Beach
✟65,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nobody can deny the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been rushed into production, with no animal testing to determine possible long-term effects.

We were originally told the world cannot go "back to normal" until a new vaccine was developed for COVID-19.

Now that a new vaccine is being administered, we are being told there is a "new strain" of COVID.

When will the sheep wake up to the globalists plan of the "Great Reset" of the world economy?

Many years ago Christian author Larry Burkett wrote the book "The Coming Economic Earthquake". Are we there yet?

The Future of Vaccines - YouTube

Thanks and be encouraged. Your message was well received by those who have ears to hear.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is a joke science has not cured anything, Jesus cured people. Science just takes advantage of people on healing system.

If science had a cure it would work every time on every person sick.

Has high blood pressure been cured, diabetes, heart problems, arthritis, etc....

Just like i read awhile back about that tamiflu, where it said people may feel better about a day sooner

Govorkova said Tamiflu is clinically proven to reduce the duration of influenza symptoms by one to two days.

What kind of cure is that, God gave us our immune system. If We eat good food (instead this chemical laced junk), we give our immune system the best chance to fight off illnesses.

Oh my.

Upvote 0

lollykh

Nov 3, 2012
✟16,304.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Check out this information about the COVID-19 the vaccine in the UK:

The following information is taken from a website where EU governments submit information on things that they want to purchase such as goods and services from companies:

II.2.4) Description of the procurement:

The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.

Section IV: Procedure

For reasons of extreme urgency under Regulation 32(2)(c) related to the release of a Covid-19 vaccine MHRA have accelerated the sourcing and implementation of a vaccine specific AI tool.

Strictly necessary — it is not possible to retrofit (meaning 'to add (a component or accessory) to something that did not have it when manufactured) the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of ADRs that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine. Therefore, if the MHRA does not implement the AI tool, it will be unable to process these ADRs effectively. This will hinder its ability to rapidly identify any potential safety issues with the Covid-19 vaccine and represents a direct threat to patient life and public health.

From Supplies - 506291-2020 - TED Tenders Electronic Daily

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You actually lost me on your take on "sheep". Jesus Christ never talked about His sheep like that. We are His sheep, His flock.

Now, He does speak of those "asleep" and those who aren't alert. This context I agree with - and we really need to be awake at all times - awaiting His Second Advent.
Even to the point of politics as there was also politics spoken about and shown throughout the Bible. We should be fighting for what absolutely matters - and that is freedom in Christ Jesus. Fighting for the freedom of countries in where we live that Christ stands with us and we with Him. However, I am not going to stand in God's way if He so decides that the time of His coming is on the way. If that is the case, then may His will be done.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want what's coming. I don't want to go through persecution and trouble, my flesh fears it. However, my spirit is still because God makes it so. In God we have strength to endure and Hope. :yellowheart:

Upvote 0

Lucille0

Oct 18, 2020
Uk
✟18,077.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t particularly want the vaccine but as a future nurse, and someone desperate to get her life back, I’ll take it.

the way I see it is that it is categorically not the mark of the beast (a quick flip through scripture can determine that) and beyond that fact, I rest in the knowledge that god will keep me safe and his will will be done. God didnt warm us about end times vaccines, only the mark, so I’m not scared.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, not the first time the Vatican got it wrong

Secondly, it still derives from an aborted baby even if it is copies of copies of copies

So take the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines instead where this is not an issue.

Upvote 0

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
No. They used hallucinogens. That’s why the medication is tied with magic. It’s a hallucinogenic drug.
the word pharmakeia which means the use and administration of drugs. Why does the NIV translate it as witchcraft? – Evidence for Christianity

To state that all medication is wrong is dangerous. Some bacterial infections can only be cured with antibiotics.

I did not say all medicine was wrong but God has given us a standard to follow and if we do his will then we will be alright. We must remember Daniel in chapter 1 of his book. He was blessed by God because he decided to obey his dietary laws. Pumping chemicals into the body can not be good for us.

• Winner
Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So take the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines instead where this is not an issue.

You're seriously recommending that a brother accept foreign nucleic acid into his body and blood? mRNA are not strictly speaking vaccines, they're gene-alteration tools.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The blindness of those so married to the world never ceases to amaze. Pray for me brother, my heart is waxing cold and hard with these ppl.

Galatians 6:9-10
[9]And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
[10]As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Remember brother that one of the fruits of the Spirit is patience. As Jesus has been patient with us, let us do the same with the brethren. Prayers will be going up for you.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 6:9-10
[9]And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
[10]As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Remember brother that one of the fruits of the Spirit is patience. As Jesus has been patient with us, let us do the same with the brethren. Prayers will be going up for you.

Thank you brother, these words are lifting my spirit already.

• Friendly
Reactions: BrotherD
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're seriously recommending that a brother accept foreign nucleic acid into his body and blood? mRNA are not strictly speaking vaccines, they're gene-alteration tools.

No I am not recommending that because that is not how mRNA vaccines work. What they do is teach a cell to create a protein. This then triggers an immune response in the body. They do not interact with the nucleus of a cell or alter our DNA in any way. They are NOT gene altering

COVID-19 and Your Health

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They are NOT gene altering

Of course not, silly me what was I thinking. Oh that's right, the life is in the blood. That means don't muck with it with foreign mRNA, programmable or otherwise.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are treatments for Covid so even if you don't get vaccinated but come down with it you will be fine going forward. Ivermectin has recently been shown to be quite effective. Giving a steroidal shot coupled with these various treatments work. At this point you only will hear about vaccines as the pharmaceutical companies and government need to recoup the money they have invested in it.

Ivermectin has only been shown to be effective in in vitro studies, and the results of this have not been reproduced in animal models. This is similar to hydroxychloroquine, which, as we know, is no longer being used to treat covid-19. More studies would be needed first, before declaring ivermectin as effective for treating covid in humans.

"As noted, the activity of ivermectin in cell culture has not reproduced in mouse infection models against many of the viruses and has not been clinically proven either, in spite of ivermectin being available globally. This is likely related to the pharmacokinetics and therapeutic safety window for ivermectin."
Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 complementary regimen | The Journal of Antibiotics

Upvote 0