Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nobody can deny the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been rushed into production, with no animal testing to determine possible long-term effects.

We were originally told the world cannot go "back to normal" until a new vaccine was developed for COVID-19.

Now that a new vaccine is being administered, we are being told there is a "new strain" of COVID.

When will the sheep wake up to the globalists plan of the "Great Reset" of the world economy?

Many years ago Christian author Larry Burkett wrote the book "The Coming Economic Earthquake". Are we there yet?

The Future of Vaccines - YouTube

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nobody can deny the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been rushed into production, with no animal testing to determine possible long-term effects.

We were originally told the world cannot go "back to normal" until a new vaccine was developed for COVID-19.

Now that a new vaccine is being administered, we are being told there is a "new strain" of COVID.

When will the sheep wake up to the globalists plan of the "Great Reset" of the world economy?

Many years ago Christian author Larry Burkett wrote the book "The Coming Economic Earthquake". Are we there yet?

We are there as having read that book one of Burkett's concepts was the debt would kill us and bring us to hyperinflation. This is a book circa 1990 and the debt then was under 2 trillion maybe even 1 trillion.
Here is a link to the debt clock

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Now Rev 6 has the seal judgments as described as this.
1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[fn] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[fn] 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.
When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[fn] of wheat for a denarius,[fn] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Part of this agenda is called build back better. They are imploding the system on a global level and Dan 8 is screaming out loud right now.
“And in the latter time of their kingdom,
When the transgressors have reached their fullness,
A king shall arise,
Having fierce features,
Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;
He shall destroy fearfully,
And shall prosper and thrive;
He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.
25 “Through his cunning
He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule;[fn]
And he shall exalt himself in his heart.
He shall destroy many in their prosperity.
He shall even rise against the Prince of princes;
But he shall be broken without human means.[fn]
26 “And the vision of the evenings and mornings
Which was told is true;
Therefore seal up the vision,
For it refers to many days in the future.

This vaccine will be hte 1st of many and the concept of a digital ID with immunity records is part of the deal along with what will be a digital wallet and a carbon credit account as well. We need a beast for it to be the mark of the beast but the nano technology involved might be linked to some transhumanist technology. We will wait and see but this is looking like a plandemic all along.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
(i believe) That was the goal for this virus was to have people vaccinated (for what reason not sure).

Notice as time got closer to a vaccine, the virus became worse. Reason, was it to scare as many people into wanting to take this vaccine.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nobody can deny the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been rushed into production,

Think about it: This pandemic has brought the entire world to a complete halt. People are scared, economies are on the verge of collapse, and people are dying, whether by COVID-19 or by the damage caused by it. Obviously, finding a vaccine will be the entire world's top priority. It's almost certainly a number of world class companies researching and testing vaccines, not just one or two companies in the United States.

with no animal testing to determine possible long-term effects.

Hard evidence please. I much rather trust my family doctor than some stranger on the internet.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God's people should be the last to go into hysterics over this. We have been taught that the whole thing might come down in our lifetime. It only means that our redemption is near. :bow:

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hard evidence please. I much rather trust my family doctor than some stranger on the internet.

Has your family doctor conducted animal testing on the long term effects of this vaccine?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Is this crisis, just to introduce people to the new savior god science.

Ads now playing on the television
As their ad states science is how we get back to normal

And this one science will win

Just can not help to believe, that science will some how, be apart of a coming deception.
It all ready is deceiving many in several areas about Gods creation areas​

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wont be taking the vaccine. Plus, it is said some may have been developed via cell string from an aborted baby! No way am i taking it.

God have mercy

as a healthcare worker, who has evaluated the studies, and assessed the risks and benefits, I am definitely getting the vaccine. My appt for the vaccine is in about a week. My concern is not the safety of the vaccine, for which the formulations is pretty standard compared to other vaccines. My concern is it may not be the claimed 95% effective. Time will tell I guess.

The vaccines from moderna and Pfizer are not made from aborted fetal tissue.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
as a healthcare worker, who has evaluated the studies, and assessed the risks and benefits, I am definitely getting the vaccine. My appt for the vaccine is in about a week. My concern is not the safety of the vaccine, for which the formulations is pretty standard compared to other vaccines. My concern is it may not be the claimed 95% effective. Time will tell I guess.

The vaccines from moderna and Pfizer are not made from aborted fetal tissue.

Good to know.

I will still wait though.

God bless you my friend

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟166,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Ads now playing on the television
As their ad states science is how we get back to normal

And this one science will win

Just can not help to believe, that science will some how, be apart of a coming deception.
It all ready is deceiving many in several areas about Gods creation areas​
People thinking of science as God is not new.
But science can and should work with the church and the church can and should work with science.
It’s dangerous not to.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Well so far COVID19 cure Religion vs Science 0 - 1

Science is a tool. Nothing more nothing less.

Upvote 0

lordjeff

Nov 6, 2019
Cromwell
✟16,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Folks, had Obama been president during this time, you'd all be rushing to be vaccinated. You have to learn how to critically reason. Under the old FDA, the bureaucracy imposes itself in the usual patent wars between pharmaceutical companies. This is a good place to work because as long as one does not conquer any disease, there is job security. Well Congress passed a law in 2019 to speed up the process because the fact is many people die waiting for a cure & Jesus has not stepped in lately. I think it's remarkable that American exceptionalism has pulled together to get these meds going in the time period they did. Normally it's a 10-20 year wait to bring a drug to market. Theses scientists have been working around the clock. The modern approach is take the genome of the virus apart & then ID a protein on it & see if they can rewire it to reproduce. This is why they are using this mRNA strategy rather than an attenuated dead virus. It's faster. The mRNA climbs into the cell & migrates into the nucleus but not to reproduce the virus but to build a protein of the virus via the ribosome. Once a protein is built, a normal immune system will recognize the critter & develop antibodies to chase it around. We've lost 300k people so far & I don't think the world has to exercise an hourglass. Use the technology we have. Let me provide a comparable analogy. If you happen to get bit by a rabid raccoon & think gee I don't trust vaccines, I don't trust science, I'm going to chance it out on my own, I assure you that rabies will develop & you will die a horrific death. This is something that happens to the tens of thousands every year in Asia & Africa. Once rabies symptoms begin to develop, it's too late. Prophylaxis in the hospital if you have ever been in the ER & watched the patient whiteboard, you will see exactly that word. A person has been bit, they are going to be treated with the regimen of the rabies vaccine which is the same one that vets take.

Upvote 0

lordjeff

Nov 6, 2019
Cromwell
✟16,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

How do you know they're not using animals. These companies, some are conglomerates, are each working on their own meds. Viruses mutate, just like colds & the flu.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Has your family doctor conducted animal testing on the long term effects of this vaccine?

I don't know, but he has decades worth of training and experience in medicine. For all I know, you could be some 13 year old boy thinking he's a comedic genius by pushing this idea without any hard evidence.

Just remember what the Bible says:

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.

Proverbs 18:21

1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. 2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. 3 Indeed, we put bits in horses’ mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body. 4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things.

See how great a forest a little fire kindles! 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. 7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. 8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? 12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

James 3:1-18

33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Matthew 12:33-37

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well so far COVID19 cure Religion vs Science 0 - 1

Science is a tool. Nothing more nothing less.

That is a joke science has not cured anything, Jesus cured people. Science just takes advantage of people on healing system.

If science had a cure it would work every time on every person sick.

Has high blood pressure been cured, diabetes, heart problems, arthritis, etc....

Just like i read awhile back about that tamiflu, where it said people may feel better about a day sooner

Govorkova said Tamiflu is clinically proven to reduce the duration of influenza symptoms by one to two days.

What kind of cure is that, God gave us our immune system. If We eat good food (instead this chemical laced junk), we give our immune system the best chance to fight off illnesses.

• Agree
Reactions: BrotherD
Upvote 0

lordjeff

Nov 6, 2019
Cromwell
✟16,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Don't forget with some conditions, it is not a matter of combining certain ingredients. Some of these syndromes are structural mutations & no compound can fix that. Others are metabolic in nature. Cells mutate. That's the point. The protein codes are not always correct & so we get disease. Other types of diseases are infectious-either the white blood cells can weed it out or it can't.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good to know.

I will still wait though.

God bless you my friend

Don’t blame you for waiting, considering all the misinformation that has been put out there.

But If I can be the “Guinea pig”, so to speak, for my patients, I will hopefully be able to calm some of their anxieties and dispel some of the myths from first hand experience.

and blessings to you as well, friend :)

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know, but he has decades worth of training and experience in medicine. For all I know, you could be some 13 year old boy thinking he's a comedic genius by pushing this idea without any hard evidence.

I have a M.A. in Biology.

I can explain how Edward Jenner developed a vaccine for smallpox if you would like me to.

One of the leading proponents of the original polio vaccine was a well known doctor. Dr. Oschner inoculated two of his grandchildren with the new vaccine. One child developed polio, and the other child died.

One of the later polio vaccines was later discovered to have been contaminated with the SV40 virus as a result of producing the virus through the use of monkey kidney tissue. We will never know how many people have died of tumors produced by the SV40 contamination.

Please check the above yourself, because I could be a 13 year old boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a M.A. in Biology.

I can explain how Edward Jenner developed a vaccine for smallpox if you would like me to.

One of the leading proponents of the original polio vaccine was a well known doctor. Dr. Oschner inoculated two of his grandchildren with the new vaccine. One child developed polio, and the other child died.

One of the later polio vaccines was later discovered to have been contaminated with the SV40 virus as a result of producing the virus through the use of monkey kidney tissue. We will never know how many people have died of tumors produced by the SV40 contamination.

Please check the above yourself, because I could be a 13 year old boy.

And I'm a genius, billionaire, playboy industrialist who fights crime because my parents were murdered before my very eyes when I was a child. Will you take my word on that?

Evidence from credible sources, please and thank you. Otherwise, I will have to walk away from this conversation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0