Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ton80 said:
I do not believe that you believe that.
What I see as a travesty is liberals going against individual freedoms and people becoming verbally violent even physically towards conservatives. People need their inner faith as a moral compass in society to self regulate or they need outter source to do it.
Christians are good model citizens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What I see as a travesty is liberals going against individual freedoms and people becoming verbally violent even physically towards conservatives. People need their inner faith as a moral compass in society to self regulate or they need outter source to do it.
Christians are good model citizens.

Verbally violent? If a person says he does not like conservatives, or says he hates republicans, is that verbally violent?

Upvote 0

Gawron

Apr 24, 2008
✟5,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Posted by Ton80:

“Verbally violent? If a person says he does not like conservatives, or says he hates republicans, is that verbally violent?”

Back in the days immediately following the Arizona shootings, many liberals here were whining and crying over words spoken by and a symbol used by Sarah Palin as “violent hate speech” and “inciting violence” against Democrats. Some even supported the argument that she was to blame.

So to be consistent, the liberals would have to answer your question with a heart-felt yes.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟23,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Free speech..... Look at all of the liberal news media's( mainstream media) but conservatives only have FNC and look at all of whom want to shut FNC down for whatever reason..... Is that freedom or free speech.....LIBERAL Hypocrisy. The liberals can't allow truth to be heard!

Look out for GBTV..... can't wait.

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Back in the days immediately following the Arizona shootings, many liberals here were whining and crying over words spoken by and a symbol used by Sarah Palin as “violent hate speech” and “inciting violence” against Democrats. Some even supported the argument that she was to blame.

So to be consistent, the liberals would have to answer your question with a heart-felt yes.

Your response had nothing to do with my direct question to another poster. If you do respond to one of my questions not directed towards you, at least attempt to answer the question presented :wave:

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Free speech..... Look at all of the liberal news media's( mainstream media) but conservatives only have FNC and look at all of whom want to shut FNC down for whatever reason..... Is that freedom or free speech.....LIBERAL Hypocrisy. The liberals can't allow truth to be heard!

Are you going for the $5.95/month package or the deluxe $99.95/year package?

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry pal, it did not. You twisted it to attack liberals. However, you must believe Beck is verbally violent since he just admitted he hates republicans. :wave: He cries about being verbally abused and he turns around and verbally abuses others, and you guys defend him :D Oh the double standards you guy toss around like a football before a thanksgiving dinner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Look, I found a brush big enough for everyone in this thread!

holitech-broad-brush-probe.jpg

I've never seen such broad strokes and exaggerations in my life.

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Look, I found a brush big enough for everyone in this thread!

holitech-broad-brush-probe.jpg

I've never seen such broad strokes and exaggerations in my life.

All day long. I can't figure out if they accidentally do it out of laziness, or purposefully do it because they know it bothers others?

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟23,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ton80 said:
Sorry pal, it did not. You twisted it to attack liberals. However, you must believe Beck is verbally violent since he just admitted he hates republicans. :wave: He cries about being verbally abused and he turns around and verbally abuses others, and you guys defend him :D Oh the double standards you guy toss around like a football before a thanksgiving dinner.

Basically liberals want to regulate all personal behavior.....if present with truth that is contrary to their views want it extracted from the public record. Look at all the diversity in other religion but if we mention JC oh hell no u can't do that separation of church an state but let's incorporate sharriah law or whatever else. High school graduation speeches can speak on another religion but Christains can't..... Society teach the 10 commandments but we can allow for abortion and every other immoral habitual habit to allowed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

There are layers of laughter here.

The msm is pro government, period. Only fools buy in to the lib/con myth.

Fox puts out truth like obushama keeps campaign promises.

Who is trying to shut down fox? Lol...

Upvote 0

Gawron

Apr 24, 2008
✟5,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Posted by Ton80:

“Oh the double standards you guy toss around like a football before a thanksgiving dinner”

That’s actually kind of funny, but not unexpected. I used your “question”, such as it was, to expose a double standard already in play. And all you want to do is tap-dance around it.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟23,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ton80 said:
$99.95 could be a weeks worth of food for a family. You sure you want to waste hard earned cash (or government supplemented money) of such frivolous things such as hearing Glenn Beck spout out insane rants?

Who are u to tell me where I should use my money? It is funny how people tell u don't force ur moral down my throat and turn around an do it to u or have the Gov't do it for ya!

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Basically liberals want to regulate all personal behavior.....if present with truth that is contrary to their views want it extracted from the public record. Look at all the diversity in other religion but if we mention JC oh hell no u can't do that separation of church an state but let's incorporate sharriah law or whatever else. High school graduation speeches can speak on another religion but Christains can't..... Society teach the 10 commandments but we can allow for abortion and every other immoral habitual habit to allowed.

Wait, you say that liberals want to regulate all personal behavior, then rant about abortion and other immoral habitual behavior?

Sounds to me like you want to regulate personal behavior :D

I am sorry for all the persecution you believe Christians and people like you go through at the hands of ebil liberals. It is almost like you have become victims.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.