"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread" (2)

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: hear our prayer of thanks to You. Hear our love and our desire to serve You and bring glory to Your name. Jesus, Jesus, bring healing to those most in need. Guide those blind to Your Light. Jesus, Jesus, deliver us from all evil. Amen.:groupray:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father God, we thank You for all that You have done for these people and all that You will continue to do. I lift all the sick, the lost, the oppressed and depressed, the jobless, the poor, the lonely, those in bondage and those addicted, the homeless and those without peace, and ask that You will bring deliverance and salvation to all who need, In Jesus Name, Amen
:amen:

Watch dear Lord, with those who wake
or watch or weep,
And give your angels charge over those
who sleep.
Tend the sick, rest the weary,
Bless the dying, soothe the suffering.
Pity the afflicted, shield the joyous
In Your love, give us all this
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen
:amen::amen::amen:

:groupray: hear our prayer of thanks to You. Hear our love and our desire to serve You and bring glory to Your name. Jesus, Jesus, bring healing to those most in need. Guide those blind to Your Light. Jesus, Jesus, deliver us from all evil. Amen.:groupray:
:amen:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory forever and ever.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif

In The Name Of The Father And The Son And The Holy Spirit

Lord I pray for the strength and determination to continue with Your plan Father. In Jesus name I pray for guidance and endurance for all who pray.
Amen

Reactions: buttercup2000
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif

In The Name Of The Father, And The Son, And The Holy Spirit...

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom & Kimberly

In His Time
Sep 10, 2008
I'm only visiting this planet.
✟15,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[FONT=&quot]Dear God I pray that you heal my marriage. I pray for reconciliation between Kimberly and I just as Jesus has reconciled for us. I pray that You will make me the man that You want me to be and make me the Husband that my wife needs me to be. I pray that You will protect and watch over Kimberly and our children and keep them from evil while I'm out of the house. We claim “So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." In Jesus name I pray, Amen.[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Amen
[FONT=&quot]Dear God I pray that you heal my marriage. I pray for reconciliation between Kimberly and I just as Jesus has reconciled for us. I pray that You will make me the man that You want me to be and make me the Husband that my wife needs me to be. I pray that You will protect and watch over Kimberly and our children and keep them from evil while I'm out of the house. We claim “So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." In Jesus name I pray, Amen.[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif

Lord I pray for the strength and determination to continue with Your plan Father. In Jesus name I pray for guidance and endurance for all who pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

jesuslovesme54

Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
icon10.gif

Amen

:pray: Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif

In The Name Of The Father, And The Son, And The Holy Spirit...

Amen

Upvote 0

KIGS_Naïm

PURELY dedicated to the Lord, nothing but LOVE!!!
Aug 24, 2008
Netherlands - Friesland - Kollum
✟8,145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Heavenly Father, I adore You, I love You, I bow down for You. You are the ONE and only savior in heaven and earth. You are the ONE and only ruler. You accept us all for who we are not always for what we have done. You've created us all one by one with love and care, I praise You almighty ONE. I know that You will heal us, shelter us, comfort us, cleanse us and clean us when needed and when we ask You too. When we ask of You we are sure to get, it only depends on ourselves for how long it will take and for how marvelous it may get. You are NEVER to blame, only we are to blame when something goes wrong. From the live in a spiritual jail where the guard comes every day to let you suffer and bring you the needs to go trough with this punishment, You came the ONE who holds the keys. You freed all of us, but still there are much locked down. May all on earth call upon Your name and admit that You are Lord and Savior to them.

Lord I lift up EVERYONE that has ever been on this forum and still are on this forum. Let all including myself stay as close as is possible to You, let us all believe and repent on You for eternity. Let our prayers be heared, answer our cries. Comfort and shelter all of us, may we support eachother trough Your guidance and not trough ourselves but trough You. Forgive us for all our failures, take away our fears and replace them with Hope, replace our failures with Faith and Your perfect deeds. Rip out our hate and replace it with PURE LOVE and Devotion to Christ and our beloved and not so loved ones.

Now Father the times come to worship and not ask. So Father, I kneel down before You, and I praise You, I adore You, I love You, I am humble to You, I do what You ask me too, You are mighty, You are powerfull, You are holy, You are the one who is, was and will be. None but You I obey, I will not fall into oblivion because You are the great protecter of all, You are the one to be worshipped, You are the one to be LOVED, You are the one who comforts, heals, protects, shelters, supports, helps and cares for our spiritual needs. All we need is what we can find in You.*

AMEN

You know what this feels like to do? IT FEELS GREAT :)

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:clap:
KIGS_Naïm;48719418 said:
*Heavenly Father, I adore You, I love You, I bow down for You. You are the ONE and only savior in heaven and earth. You are the ONE and only ruler. You accept us all for who we are not always for what we have done. You've created us all one by one with love and care, I praise You almighty ONE. I know that You will heal us, shelter us, comfort us, cleanse us and clean us when needed and when we ask You too. When we ask of You we are sure to get, it only depends on ourselves for how long it will take and for how marvelous it may get. You are NEVER to blame, only we are to blame when something goes wrong. From the live in a spiritual jail where the guard comes every day to let you suffer and bring you the needs to go trough with this punishment, You came the ONE who holds the keys. You freed all of us, but still there are much locked down. May all on earth call upon Your name and admit that You are Lord and Savior to them.

Lord I lift up EVERYONE that has ever been on this forum and still are on this forum. Let all including myself stay as close as is possible to You, let us all believe and repent on You for eternity. Let our prayers be heared, answer our cries. Comfort and shelter all of us, may we support eachother trough Your guidance and not trough ourselves but trough You. Forgive us for all our failures, take away our fears and replace them with Hope, replace our failures with Faith and Your perfect deeds. Rip out our hate and replace it with PURE LOVE and Devotion to Christ and our beloved and not so loved ones.

Now Father the times come to worship and not ask. So Father, I kneel down before You, and I praise You, I adore You, I love You, I am humble to You, I do what You ask me too, You are mighty, You are powerfull, You are holy, You are the one who is, was and will be. None but You I obey, I will not fall into oblivion because You are the great protecter of all, You are the one to be worshipped, You are the one to be LOVED, You are the one who comforts, heals, protects, shelters, supports, helps and cares for our spiritual needs. All we need is what we can find in You.*

AMEN

You know what this feels like to do? IT FEELS GREAT :)

Upvote 0