Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christian.gif

In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

Jesus I thank God for being given another day to pray. I thank God for the ability and determination to continue and not be discouraged . I Thank God in Your Name Jesus.

God Please send Your Holy Spirit to enter each person with a prayer request on this and all forums. May The Holy Spirit enter each person and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name our Beloved Savior. In Jesus Name Father I ask that the thing not worthy to look to heaven be banished from the earth into the pit for all eternity. In Jesus Christs Name I Pray.
Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

youthwalk

Kimpa Vita
Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
✟47,713.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Father, please watch over those who a lacking physically, financially, emotionally...please provide for them and meet them at the point of their need. Lord, keep them in the hollow of Your hand and touch their lives taht they may be living testimonies of Your goodness, grace, mercy and love. In Yeshua's name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christian.gif

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory forever and ever.
Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

_beloved_

Legend
Feb 25, 2007
✟60,920.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Christian.gif

Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

:groupray: Amen.

Reactions: BlueBelle
Upvote 0

_beloved_

Legend
Feb 25, 2007
✟60,920.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
This second thread is a place to pray. Feel free to join in and God bless you all...

Christian.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

Jesus I thank God for being given another day to pray. I thank God for the ability and determination to continue and not be discouraged . I Thank God in Your Name Jesus.

God Please send Your Holy Spirit to enter each person with a prayer request on this and all forums. May The Holy Spirit enter each person and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name our Beloved Savior. In Jesus Name Father I ask that the thing not worthy to look to heaven be banished from the earth into the pit for all eternity. In Jesus Christs Name I Pray.
Amen

:crossrc: Amen.

Praise be to You God!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christian.gif

Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIs righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

Jesus, help us seek You and obey You. Help our lives produce fruit and may we be a blessing to those in need. Lord, create in us a clean heart and help us to have compassion and love for our fellow man. Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christian.gif

Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, touch all prayer warriors here with the power of the Holy Spirit and increase the fire within our spirits to pray and believe for miracles of blessings, provision, healing and restoration of marriages and relationships. Jesus, we bind satan in Your powerful and precious name and ask that many answers to prayer will happen soon, according to Your Word, that where two or more are gathered together, there You are, in their midst. Jesus, bring Your healing presence, loving care, tender mercies, and faithfulness to all those seeking You and Your help in their lives, families, and situations. Jesus, You are the Son of God. Nothing is too hard for You. Amen.

Glory, Praise and Honor to God, now and forever. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, help Pete and his family tonight. Give him comfort and strength.

Help me, Julie tonight. I am having some difficulties and need Gods comfort and guidance.

I want to communicate better with Pete and want to help him draw closer to You Lord, and it is a process. GIve me increased love for Pete and increased patience. Lord, help him hear Your life changing Word and grow in love and self discipline and have more blessings and peace in his life. Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jesus, touch all prayer warriors here with the power of the Holy Spirit and increase the fire within our spirits to pray and believe for miracles of blessings, provision, healing and restoration of marriages and relationships. Jesus, we bind satan in Your powerful and precious name and ask that many answers to prayer will happen soon, according to Your Word, that where two or more are gathered together, there You are, in their midst. Jesus, bring Your healing presence, loving care, tender mercies, and faithfulness to all those seeking You and Your help in their lives, families, and situations. Jesus, You are the Son of God. Nothing is too hard for You. Amen.

Glory, Praise and Honor to God, now and forever. Amen.
:amen:

Jesus, help Pete and his family tonight. Give him comfort and strength.

Help me, Julie tonight. I am having some difficulties and need Gods comfort and guidance.

I want to communicate better with Pete and want to help him draw closer to You Lord, and it is a process. GIve me increased love for Pete and increased patience. Lord, help him hear Your life changing Word and grow in love and self discipline and have more blessings and peace in his life. Amen.
:amen:

Upvote 0