Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Tip of the iceberg. The Southern states in particular have a problem with non-citizens voting. These are not isolated incidents nor accidents. Motor-voter laws that allow non-citizens including illegals who apply for a driver's license to also register to vote, are in part responsible for voter fraud. They claim they exclude non-citizens but all over they're finding that they are registering without cross-checks and not being purged from voter rolls.

Now, the dems aren't even hiding the fact that they want these non-citizen votes to count.

Gillum, Nelson Lawyers Fight to Include Non-Citizen’s Vote in Florida

Project Veritas strikes again. Undercover video shows poll workers telling woman her DACA boyfriend can vote with ID even if not a citizen. FYI. DACA recipients are NOT citizens....yet.

WATCH: Texas Poll Worker Tells Undercover Reporter They've Allowed 'Tons' Of DACA Recipients To Vote

"Right. It doesn’t matter that he’s not a citizen?" the PV journalist replied, adding that she had heard on the internet that he could not vote.

"No, Don’t pay any attention to that. Bring him up here," the official said.

Another woman, who appeared to be an election official, said that there was not an issue with DACA recipients voting, saying, "we got a lot of 'em."

Texas is having a beef over this video claiming it's illegal to film an election polling place. My guess is they're just embarrassed this happened. They know the law does not allow non-citizens to vote. NO country does.

Let's be honest, if illegals were going to vote for republicans, the democrats would make a massive issue of this. Instead they claim it's nothing, just move along. The fact is, we have holes in our election process that make non-citizen voting in federal elections rather easy.

Noncitizens find it easy to register to vote, cast ballots

What's really ironic, is that the democrats just won't give up their fight that Trump colluded with Russia (in spite of there being zero evidence) meaning there was foreign involvement in the 2016 presidential election. They want it to be true so that they can impeach Trump or invalidate the election results. But they don't seem to mind foreign involvement when it comes to non-citizens voting which is far more of a threat. Current estimates are there are over 30,000,000 illegals alone, which doesn't include non-citizen residents. None are eligible to vote. But many do...enough to sway an election as we have seen.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Gracious is that thread headline pretty dang misleading. Click on the article & what do you find, it's about a single dang vote that was squabbled about at length. Guessing the vote was for Democrats or Republicans wouldn't have gotten their britches in a bunch over it.
The vote was disallowed despite the objections of the lawyers because two of the three members of the canvassing board ruled that it was an impermissible vote, he said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told TheDCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”

Uh huh. There's no info about this voter & whether it was just pulled right out of a hiney that it came from a non-citizen.

Trump is telling Florida to ignore military ballots. Happy Veterans Day ...

Bay County which is heavily Republican let folks vote by email on account of the hurricane, which may be understandable but is totally illegal.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Non-citizen votes are okay with Dems as long as the non-citizens aren't Russian?

Russian interference with our election is OK so long as it's advantageous to Donald? Lol. That's as fair of a comment as what you wrote.

This is what Veritas's article about the Russian lady in California who registered to vote said:
It showed that she signed up as a Democrat in July 2012 and that her registration was canceled in May 2016 after she told election officials she wasn’t a citizen. Her registration, as a Republican, was reactivated in March 2017.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tip of the iceberg. The Southern states in particular have a problem with non-citizens voting. These are not isolated incidents nor accidents. Motor-voter laws that allow non-citizens including illegals who apply for a driver's license to also register to vote, are in part responsible for voter fraud. They claim they exclude non-citizens but all over they're finding that they are registering without cross-checks and not being purged from voter rolls.

Now, the dems aren't even hiding the fact that they want these non-citizen votes to count.

Project Veritas strikes again. Undercover video shows poll workers telling woman her DACA boyfriend can vote with ID even if not a citizen. FYI. DACA recipients are NOT citizens....yet.

WATCH: Texas Poll Worker Tells Undercover Reporter They've Allowed 'Tons' Of DACA Recipients To Vote

"Right. It doesn’t matter that he’s not a citizen?" the PV journalist replied, adding that she had heard on the internet that he could not vote.

Another woman, who appeared to be an election official, said that there was not an issue with DACA recipients voting, saying, "we got a lot of 'em."

Texas is having a beef over this video claiming it's illegal to film an election polling place. My guess is they're just embarrassed this happened. They know the law does not allow non-citizens to vote. NO country does.

Let's be honest, if illegals were going to vote for republicans, the democrats would make a massive issue of this. Instead they claim it's nothing, just move along. The fact is, we have holes in our election process that make non-citizen voting in federal elections rather easy.

What's really ironic, is that the democrats just won't give up their fight that Trump colluded with Russia (in spite of there being zero evidence) meaning there was foreign involvement in the 2016 presidential election. They want it to be true so that they can impeach Trump or invalidate the election results. But they don't seem to mind foreign involvement when it comes to non-citizens voting which is far more of a threat. Current estimates are there are over 30,000,000 illegals alone, which doesn't include non-citizen residents. None are eligible to vote. But many do...enough to sway an election as we have seen.

From the linked article quoted in the OP, it also reads:

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told The DCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”
(the article you yourself linked)

I think the thread headline needs changing. It's jumping to a judgement which may be wrong. None of us should take the risk of going against Christ's instruction in John 7:24, even if we are only quoting someone else who has done so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It appears to me that that Texas county needs to get more knowledgeable volunteers.
I noticed they didn't go up and ask the people who would actually be checking their voter registration and ID.
I also noticed that the women who said dreamers/DACA could vote, IF they had an ID and were registered, didn't ask if they were voting Dem. or Rep. That's interesting if it's only Dem. votes they want, for all they knew they would vote Rep., Green, etc. They just didn't know what they were talking about, that was obvious.

This group was breaking the law videoing taping in a polling place and they knew it.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Gracious is that thread headline pretty dang misleading. Click on the article & what do you find, it's about a single dang vote that was squabbled about at length. Guessing the vote was for Democrats or Republicans wouldn't have gotten their britches in a bunch over it.

Uh huh. There's no info about this voter & whether it was just pulled right out of a hiney that it came from a non-citizen.

Trump is telling Florida to ignore military ballots. Happy Veterans Day ...

Bay County which is heavily Republican let folks vote by email on account of the hurricane, which may be understandable but is totally illegal.

The "thread headline" that upsets you so, was directly copied and pasted from the article. If I had changed it, you would be complaining about that. But I am SO glad you brought up the single vote. I was hoping someone would. Thank you. Does one vote matter? It certainly does. It's illegal. But it doesn't stop there as I pointed out with evidence. We have a problem in this country that the left keeps insisting doesn't exist. As I said, if illegals were voting for GOP candidates in droves, the DNC would be screaming their head off. Fact.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
From your linked article you quoted, it also reads:

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told The DCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”
(the article you yourself linked)

I think your headline needs changing. It's jumping to a judgement which may be wrong. None of us should take the risk of going against Christ's instruction in John 7:24, even if we are only quoting someone else who has done so.

Thank you for your concern over my salvation, but I copied and pasted the headline EXACTLY as it was for the article. Seems your concern should be about the salvation of those writing the articles.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your concern over my salvation, but I copied and pasted the headline EXACTLY as it was for the article. Seems your concern should be about the salvation of those writing the articles.

If someone has living faith, I don't doubt their salvation. Not at all. :) Instead, I'm doing our duty to exhort, just like Paul would, as Paul did. We are not to repeat other people's assertions which are judgmental or prejudicial. It's putting John 7:24 into practice. We cannot say "but X told me so" and then just repeat whatever conclusive judgement (often just wrong) they say, because that's a form of disobeying John 7:24.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Russian interference with our election is OK so long as it's advantageous to Donald? Lol. That's as fair of a comment as what you wrote.

This is what Veritas's article about the Russian lady in California who registered to vote said:

NO foreign interference is OK! Period. But since we know there was no collusion and we KNOW there are non-citizens voting and they vote overwhelmingly for democrats (because they get promised all sorts of goodies), do you believe that is ok? And did you fail to notice that the woman in CA honestly and voluntarily brought the situation before the proper authorities and DIDN'T cast a vote but later registered AFTER becoming a citizen? The party she registered with is IRRELEVANT. How many illegals who "mistakenly" get ballots do the same?

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you have faith, I don't doubt your salvation. Not at all. :) Instead, I'm doing our duty to exhort, just like Paul would, as Paul did. We are not to repeat other people's assertions which are judgmental or prejudicial. It's putting John 7:24 into practice. To repeat someone's judgmental claim is similar to repeating malicious gossip I think. We cannot say "but X told me so" and expect that to be a good excuse. Lemme look up a proverb on this one for us.

I don't have the right to change someone else's words even if you don't like them. This is not the place for you to be exhorting anyone. It's not your job. Please delete your comments.

• Friendly
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I said, if illegals were voting for GOP candidates in droves, the DNC would be screaming their head off. Fact.
If I saw conclusive evidence that non-citizens were voting in DROVES no matter what party or persons they were voting for I would be calling and writing and complaining.

You feel that you have conclusive evidence how have you addressed it?

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't have the right to change someone else's words even if you don't like them. This is not the place for you to be exhorting anyone. It's not your job. Please delete your comments.

An OP poster can choose whatever headline of your OP post they wish.

They can edit it with the "Thread Tools"

I doubt it's against the SOP to point to Christ's words and say we should not do something. :) God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
we KNOW there are non-citizens voting and they vote overwhelmingly for democrats (because they get promised all sorts of goodies),
Are you saying that if it were up to just the Republicans children would be living in the street, not have food to eat, and would go without medical care? Is that what you want me to believe?

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
An OP poster can choose whatever headline of your OP post they wish.

Including an exact copy and paste of the authors words. I'm not changing them to satisfy someone else judgement.

I doubt it's against the SOP to point to Christ's words and say we should not do something.

Did you check the rules?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
NO foreign interference is OK! Period. But since we know there was no collusion and we KNOW there are non-citizens voting and they vote overwhelmingly for democrats (because they get promised all sorts of goodies), do you believe that is ok? And did you fail to notice that the woman in CA honestly and voluntarily brought the situation before the proper authorities and DIDN'T cast a vote but later registered AFTER becoming a citizen? The party she registered with is IRRELEVANT. How many illegals who "mistakenly" get ballots do the same?

Veritas, do you actually read the links you post?

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you saying that if it were up to just the Republicans children would be living in the street, not have food to eat, and would go without medical care? Is that what you want me to believe?

You can believe whatever you want. Are democrats willing to personally open up their homes and pocketbooks to those who come illegally because they're desperate for votes? And I'll even make you a deal! Let's open up the flood gates and let any and all come illegally. But they can never vote. Measures would be put in place to make sure it doesn't happen. Fair enough?

Upvote 0