Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Fact is, we are not them!
True again...

We are not gigantic beings and lack the technology that they had.....

Hence..... evolution is wrong. Darwin was wrong...

More advanced and highly skilled beings, as mentioned in the Bible, existed and did not evolve.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No aliens or giant people built them buddy. Just skilled humans who's methods died with them.
Of course they did.... ahem... buddy... sheesh, look into this..

Brien Foerster took skilled tradesmen down to see them and they were boggled. If you thing a more primitive race did this... your mistaken.

All you have to do is take some time to see what the people who are really investigating this have found out.

I do agree with one thing..... it was not aliens.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's a good point. It's the sort of reason why insects are never as big as elephants. Giant humans are also plagued by blood pressure issues. No matter the proportions, it takes a certain amount of pressure to get blood to both the feet and the brain for every inch of height.

Well, it is also unthinkable that a human could live to be 800 years old. However it happened.

At the time of the flood God changed things. All things are possible with God.

Nevertheless, I think it would be a mistake to assume that Nephilim were merely humans with a pituitary disorder. A human plus an angel does not make a human with an overactive gland. I don't suspect that you'd be the sort to accept a supernatural explanation, so I'll stop there.

Even Goliath was not a person with acromegaly. These people are not healthy and strong as the giants of the bible were. They were a race of hybrids and God had to initiate what we call genocide, in order to end their blood line... which was an attempt by Satan to destroy all pure human DNA and make Christ's work at Calvary impossible .

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
True again...

We are not gigantic beings and lack the technology that they had.....

Hence..... evolution is wrong. Darwin was wrong...

More advanced and highly skilled beings, as mentioned in the Bible, existed and did not evolve.

Fantasy! Egyptians were very clever at building. Lots of ancients were.

No evidence at all exists for gigantic people. Only with the help of Photoshop!

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Accepted fact? Really? The Inca's themselves said they didn't build them, that they were there when THEY got there. Not to mention the fact that in our "highly advanced technology", the wall shown in the picture, which is at Sacsaywaman, if I remember correctly....ready for this?... wait for it..... CANNOT BE REPRODUCED TODAY. With all the knowledge, machinery and technology that we possess today, we could not reproduce that stonework.

Now ain't that a kick in the shorts.....

A thousand and more years ago squatters were living in the ruins of the Roman Coliseum. They were convinced that it had been built by a race of giants. When a civilization collapses their technology disappears with it. That doesn't mean that the technology can not be or has not been recovered because it has. We now know how Stonehenge and the Pyramids were built. To claim that that the stonework at Sacsaywaman cannot be done today is certainly a dramatic statement but it is also a completely incorrect statement.

• Winner
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
That would mean that there was a more advanced civilization in the distant past, would it not?

It would not necessarily mean that the civilization was more advanced, just that they had a skill that was lost.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Fantasy! Egyptians were very clever at building. Lots of ancients were.

No evidence at all exists for gigantic people. Only with the help of Photoshop!
Funny you should mention the Egyptians.... they were related to the Giants... Canaanites and Egyptian ancient societies were family.

Check out the shape of King Tuts head. Check out the architecture.
Check out the art work...Check out the fact that much of the same technology used in Brazil is identical to that used in Egypt..

It is now believed that the pyramids are pre flood structures.

images

You can ignore it all you want...

As for me:

The Bible states it
Other ancient books reinforce it
Physical evidence on this earth confirms it.

I seek truth even if it contradicts the academic "norm" that has the society of today racked with cognitive dissonance.

I will believe what I see and hold it far above what some dude at a university expects his students to regurgitate in order to receive a doctorate of false history.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, they were begun by the preceding civilisation, but completed by the Inca.

Incorrect. Here is a picture of the wall; the original masonry is on the bottom, the Incan fortification is on the top. Huge difference.

28F-Image Inca Stonework Repair.jpg

Of course it can (sculptors shape stone to precise shapes all the time). It would just be a lot of work, and nobody would bother.

Incorrect. These stones have been examined and they were not sculpted. There are no scraping marks on the stone or even edges which have been cut. When stone masons look at the work they say it is almost as if the stones were somehow softened and it enabled them to fit into these diverse shapes. There is no mortar used, the fit being so precise not even a human hair can be put between them. We cannot reproduce this level of building today.

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A thousand and more years ago squatters were living in the ruins of the Roman Coliseum. They were convinced that it had been built by a race of giants. When a civilization collapses their technology disappears with it. That doesn't mean that the technology can not be or has not been recovered because it has. We now know how Stonehenge and the Pyramids were built. To claim that that the stonework at Sacsaywaman cannot be done today is certainly a dramatic statement but it is also a completely incorrect statement.

It is neither dramatic nor incorrect. Speak to any stone mason, even a master mason, and they will tell you that they would not be able to replicate the stone work.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It would not necessarily mean that the civilization was more advanced, just that they had a skill that was lost.

A skill that was lost that was able to produce that type of architecture = more advanced civilization.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, so I've been reading and looking into the finding of giant skeletons all throughout history lately and I just wanted some opinions. Or if anyone else knows a lot about them I'd be down. Books to read, etc.
I'm sorry i'm late in this topic, but i just wanted to say there is too much evidence to deny giants in history.
Those who deny this most likely do not know of it.
There are cases of disappearance of bones and destruction of bones and footprints too.
(even footprints of dinosaurs on top of human foot prints)
It is clear that we are supposed to not believe that there is evidence.
I wouldn't know where you can find the sources for the evidence though, but the evidence is strong, there are even bones and skulls in collections, even whole mummies iirc.
Of course there is also a lot of active denial and dismissal.
A good example in Christianity is the silly 'Sethite view' on Genesis 6.
But this heresy makes the genocide in the OT racial genocide, in stead of special genocide (the eradication of the giant tribes, who were half human).
Nephilim were giants.

Aliens...
Yes, the created gods (usually referred to as 'angels') are alien to our reality, but their human offspring become demons when they physically die.
This is not just 'Enochian knowledge', itś consistent with the Bible too.
As far as i know (no expert and no experience) the typical "grey" aliens are demonic manifestations.
the seraphim (iirc) are lizard like in appearance, they're a type of 'angel' too.

I would recommend to check out Michael Heiser's lectures about the unseen realm.
This guy knows his stuff and is an honest exegete.
(you may know him of his debunking Zacharia Sitchin and the so called gnostic gospels).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Arguments from incredulity. Pointless.

Show us just ONE giant skeleton of the statures mentioned in the Bible that has been found and analyzed forensically. There are none!
I think you're the incredulous one actually...
Although i admit it's hard to believe this stuff in our day and age.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can't find any giant skeletons? They were all destroyed in a conspiracy by the Smithsonian! :doh:
Or hidden.
Not all though.

And when you realize 'the world' is out to destroy the credibility of the Bible (and succeeding), and in stead pushing gradualism, evolution and 'billions of years' down our throats, it should be obvious there's a lot at stake here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm naturally going to be more likely to believe in these finds, one because the bible says that they exist, and two, because you'd have to be crazy to believe that our government wouldn't hide something like this from us, especially since the verification of such a thing would spike the amount of bible believers in this world. Atheists everywhere are just yearning for a reason to believe. Take away this one, solid find, and all of a sudden, evolution is possible, aliens are possible, anything is possible, just not the bible.
This is my sad conclusion too.

• Agree
Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Show us just ONE giant skeleton of the statures mentioned in the Bible that has been found and analyzed forensically. There are none!

If you think scientists would risk their jobs, their reputation and even their lives to secretly analyze and publicly uncover these things, you are sadly mistaken. There is plenty of evidence, however you will not get it in the United States. There are researchers who have gone to places like Peru where the government is not so hush hush about such things. There has been, and currently is, work being done to properly analyze these skulls and skeletons found (see video below).

However the sad fact is that most people have their mind wide shut. Any evidence will be played off, those who seek truth will be ridiculed. Cognitive dissonance does not allow for one's worldview to be altered and those who suffer from it will refuse any evidence to the contrary of what they believe. So be it. No one can force another to see what they refuse to see.

The beauty of it is, you don't have to believe it for it to be true. You can yell "hogwash!" all you want, that does not erase the truth. An atheist can disbelieve and argue against the Bible and God all they want, it doesn't make God less real or His Word less true.

If any person wishes to know the truths for themselves, they can find it.
If any person wishes to remain ignorant of a topic, that is their choice.
I am no longer asleep, no longer a drone spitting back at everyone what has been pounded into my brain over my lifetime as "truth". When you pull back that veil, what's behind it will rock your world and I do not advise doing so unless you have a firm foundation in Jesus Christ because unless you have that it will turn your preconceived world into a puddle of goo and you will not know how to recover from that.

Let those with eyes to see and ears to hear understand.
Or put your sunglasses back on and go back to sleep.
As for me, truth is what I seek, regardless of whether someone else does or not.

Whether we agree or disagree, may the Lord bless you abundantly, for we are, after all, in the family of God together. In the end, that is what matters most. :groupray:

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you think scientists would risk their jobs, their reputation and even their lives to secretly analyze and publicly uncover these things, you are sadly mistaken. There is plenty of evidence, however you will not get it in the United States. There are researchers who have gone to places like Peru where the government is not so hush hush about such things. There has been, and currently is, work being done to properly analyze these skulls and skeletons found (see video below).

However the sad fact is that most people have their mind wide shut. Any evidence will be played off, those who seek truth will be ridiculed. Cognitive dissonance does not allow for one's worldview to be altered and those who suffer from it will refuse any evidence to the contrary of what they believe. So be it. No one can force another to see what they refuse to see.

The beauty of it is, you don't have to believe it for it to be true. You can yell "hogwash!" all you want, that does not erase the truth. An atheist can disbelieve and argue against the Bible and God all they want, it doesn't make God less real or His Word less true.

If any person wishes to know the truths for themselves, they can find it.
If any person wishes to remain ignorant of a topic, that is their choice.
I am no longer asleep, no longer a drone spitting back at everyone what has been pounded into my brain over my lifetime as "truth". When you pull back that veil, what's behind it will rock your world and I do not advise doing so unless you have a firm foundation in Jesus Christ because unless you have that it will turn your preconceived world into a puddle of goo and you will not know how to recover from that.

Let those with eyes to see and ears to hear understand.
Or put your sunglasses back on and go back to sleep.
As for me, truth is what I seek, regardless of whether someone else does or not.

Whether we agree or disagree, may the Lord bless you abundantly, for we are, after all, in the family of God together. In the end, that is what matters most. :groupray:

Great sermon.

Your evidence amounts to a video and a conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you think scientists would risk their jobs, their reputation and even their lives to secretly analyze and publicly uncover these things, you are sadly mistaken.

As a scientist now retired and can say without equivocation that scientists can and do risk their jobs, their reputations and their lives to analyze and uncover these things. This is exactly why I can say that you have been thoroughly taken in.

• Agree
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

When were these, very large Giants on the earth? Long before the flood. They were long gone before the flood.

We do have skeletons from more recent, yet ancient, times. However, this totally went against the heads of the Darwinian, evolutionary movement... so the people who made such finds were either robbed of their finds....they were taken with the assumption that they would be put in a museum but instead... hidden, "lost" or destroyed.

Upvote 0