Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
The answer is a little bit complicated. There are two laws we have to deal with, and they fall under the justice of God. The first is whatever we do to others either in good or evil is returned on our head. The Second law is like the first but is has an "interest rate" attached to it either for good or for evil. We reap what we sow. Not as the false law of Karma teaches....But as in the law of the harvest. In agriculture we can reap 20% 50% even 100% more of what we sow. The blessings and Wrath of God works in the same manner. Sow the wind as the scriptures say and you shall reap the Whirlwind (Tornado)

Disconnect

There is a disconnect between sin and consequences. The disconnect between sin and consequences is called time. It may take 10, 20, 40 years of more before consequences to a particular sin are felt by us. When the time of repentance is over for that particular sin, then Judgment is pronounced.And most cannot make the connection that the seeds of their pain could have originated 40 years.

bert12

goshjosh

Sep 2, 2016
ohio
✟7,633.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
no disconnect
as reincarnation I see as part of biblical salvation
as did an early church father origen

eventually all knees bow and accept jesus
and his shed blood and repent
and gain the renewed heart
but are not perfected and mature till the develop the renewed mind
that knows what god has concealed

proverbs 25
2It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;

to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

3As the heavens are high and the earth is deep,

so the hearts of kings are unsearchable.

4Remove the dross from the silver,

and a silversmith can produce a vessel;

5remove wicked officials from the king’s presence,

and his throne will be established through righteousness.

6Do not exalt yourself in the king’s presence,

and do not claim a place among his great men;

7it is better for him to say to you, “Come up here,”

than for him to humiliate you before his nobles.

What you have seen with your eyes

8do not bringa hastily to court,

for what will you do in the end

if your neighbor puts you to shame?

9If you take your neighbor to court,

do not betray another’s confidence,

10or the one who hears it may shame you

and the charge against you will stand.

11Like applesb of gold in settings of silver

is a ruling rightly given.

12Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold

is the rebuke of a wise judge to a listening ear.

13Like a snow-cooled drink at harvest time

is a trustworthy messenger to the one who sends him;

he refreshes the spirit of his master.

14Like clouds and wind without rain

is one who boasts of gifts never given.

15Through patience a ruler can be persuaded,

and a gentle tongue can break a bone.

16If you find honey, eat just enough—

too much of it, and you will vomit.

17Seldom set foot in your neighbor’s house—

too much of you, and they will hate you.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
There is no such thing as re-incarnation. The laws of Heaven are Eternal. Mercy and Grace cannot make them null and void. Any teachings that seek to augment or diminish or make null and void those laws are from Satan. The whole world is deceived except for the Elect. Mercy and Grace are do not interfere with the laws. The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanse us all from our sins (Transgressions) Please read 1 John 1:7 and you will see that the blood of Jesus Christ only cleanse us all from our transgressions if we walk in the light as He (Jesus) is in the light. If you do not fulfill that condition you have no promises concerning the blood of Jesus Christ...and remain a child of wrath which is in the Gospel of Repentance. I will put down the verse for you.
1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

P/s Philosophies, creeds and teachings of men are not scriptures and will hold no weight on Judgment day.

bert12

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟281,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The answer is a little bit complicated. There are two laws we have to deal with, and they fall under the justice of God. The first is whatever we do to others either in good or evil is returned on our head. The Second law is like the first but is has an "interest rate" attached to it either for good or for evil. We reap what we sow. Not as the false law of Karma teaches....But as in the law of the harvest. In agriculture we can reap 20% 50% even 100% more of what we sow. The blessings and Wrath of God works in the same manner. Sow the wind as the scriptures say and you shall reap the Whirlwind (Tornado)

Disconnect

There is a disconnect between sin and consequences. The disconnect between sin and consequences is called time. It may take 10, 20, 40 years of more before consequences to a particular sin are felt by us. When the time of repentance is over for that particular sin, then Judgment is pronounced.And most cannot make the connection that the seeds of their pain could have originated 40 years.

bert12

If God gave us the consequences as soon as we sinned, then we would take sin much more seriously, but in His mercy He gives us time to repent. However, far too often we mistake God's mercy for permission.

Reactions: LightBearer
Upvote 0

Received

True love waits in haunted attics
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
✟38,594.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If God gave us the consequences as soon as we sinned, then we would take sin much more seriously, but in His mercy He gives us time to repent. However, far too often we mistake God's mercy for permission.

There are consequences for sin: spiritual death (Romans 6:23). Getting what we deserve in terms of justice beyond this goes with a secular understanding of justice, and is super important, but the problem is that nobody ever really gets what he fully deserves.

• Agree
Reactions: Deidre32
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Many of our sins are worthy of death. Time is needed to change the heart and for the repentant to work out their repentance. In Geology time and pressure are needed to make diamonds out of coal. Pressure come from GOD in the form of wars, earthquakes, floods, fire, really bad storms, plagues and famines. These things are called in many cases, life altering events. NDE is an extreme case where the people get a second chance to get it right.
GOD has said in Scriptures that he will shorten the days of the wicked and lengthen the days of the Righteous.

Grace of GOD for the wicked, is time given for the wicked to repent of their sins before judgment is pronounced.
Grace of GOD for the Righteous is the ability of GOD to see them as little Children.

bert12

Upvote 0

goshjosh

Sep 2, 2016
ohio
✟7,633.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yahweh's role in evil and darkness powers
Isaiah 45
5I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

8Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

9Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

2 thes 2
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Upvote 0