United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, there's a real storm coming!

If, Barack Obama is somehow elected into office, you and your loved ones better be ready.

God spoke to me almost 8 months ago about preparing for the potential of a financial storm if Obama gets into office. His Marxist agenda will tank our economy, just like Carter's did. If you're not old enough to remember the Carter years when we last had a Dem President and controlled congress, let me give you some stats of what we lived through.

Mortgage interest rates - 17%
Car loans - 21%
Unemployment - 10%
Gas up
Food cost skyrocketing

It was miserable! Combine that with how weak our military was made and it's amazing that only the hostages were taken.

The only thing I am telling you to do is pray and ask God if there is something you should be doing.

A couple things I, personally have been doing.

• I re-financed my home into a lower rate locked rate. That way I am not effected by what rates might do.
  • I started a two to three day a week part time job and have been banking all the income from it. It's amazing how much will accumulate in 6 months.
  • I have brought both credit cards to a zero balance.
  • I purchased a motorcycle (pick it up today) that gets 45mpg to get me around on my daily runs.
  • I moved funds in my retirement account to a slightly higher risk group to generate more income until October. (It's given me about 22% more funds)
  • I put my tithe on an auto pay directly from my ban account.
God impressed on Joseph to take from the 7 years of plenty to store for the seven years of famine. I believe it's time to do the same.

Thought this might be interesting to bring up again.

How are you four years later?

Did you prepare? Are you better off?

thoughts?

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have begun stockpiling some food items. Credit cards - 0 balance - house paid off, purchased a compressor, getting our ducks in a row - when it hits it will be sudden and swift. It is really hard to get through our brains that this is being done delibertly to our country, but it is all the plans going forth and they are happening fast.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Myself and two others are just getting ready to launch a business that purchases homes Pre- foreclosure. The person gets their loan paid off and credit saved and we acquire the house and flip it.

Our models have shown a projected annual income of around 400,000 the first year. At that point we will become our own lender and at least double the income the next year, putting people to work and saving credit ratings.

We can hardly wait to cut the first tithe check!

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Myself and two others are just getting ready to launch a business that purchases homes Pre- foreclosure. The person gets their loan paid off and credit saved and we acquire the house and flip it.

Our models have shown a projected annual income of around 400,000 the first year. At that point we will become our own lender and at least double the income the next year, putting people to work and saving credit ratings.

Congratulations, right place at the right time - good job.

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, we prosperity people stink, we take those evil funds and bless folk and churches with it.

Bully for you, but you can't really reassign the glory due God alone
to the "prosperity people" for the work of only a few individuals.

That you and your two friends mean to bless others is admirable,
but the whole prosperity gospel offends those it does for reasons
which are neither disproved nor supported by yours and your friends' charity.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, there's a real storm coming!

If, Barack Obama is somehow elected into office, you and your loved ones better be ready.

God spoke to me almost 8 months ago about preparing for the potential of a financial storm if Obama gets into office. His Marxist agenda will tank our economy, just like Carter's did. If you're not old enough to remember the Carter years when we last had a Dem President and controlled congress, let me give you some stats of what we lived through.

Car loans - 21%
Unemployment - 10%
Gas up
Food cost skyrocketing

It was miserable! Combine that with how weak our military was made and it's amazing that only the hostages were taken.

The only thing I am telling you to do is pray and ask God if there is something you should be doing.

A couple things I, personally have been doing.

• I re-financed my home into a lower rate locked rate. That way I am not effected by what rates might do.
  • I started a two to three day a week part time job and have been banking all the income from it. It's amazing how much will accumulate in 6 months.
  • I have brought both credit cards to a zero balance.
  • I purchased a motorcycle (pick it up today) that gets 45mpg to get me around on my daily runs.
  • I moved funds in my retirement account to a slightly higher risk group to generate more income until October. (It's given me about 22% more funds)
  • I put my tithe on an auto pay directly from my ban account.
God impressed on Joseph to take from the 7 years of plenty to store for the seven years of famine. I believe it's time to do the same.

Just an FYI - my doing those preparations has helped my family immensely. Even with the horrible economy, we still have the ability to give freely and the cost cutting moves and extra job has benefited us greatly.

I hope we don't have to go through another 4 years, but if we have to - I'm ready!

Upvote 0

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obama re-elected is a ruined country.

That would take God to get us back on track.

Romney has economical sense and will get us back on track economically.

If we can recover there we can work on the rest of it.

The way I see it.

Obama re-elected means the 7 year trib is very soon.

Romney elected means there is a few more years to go yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

An Obama win would mean that no one will be buying houses, except maybe the government for another dependent growing program.

An Obama win will negate most of the plans made to deal with it because He will continue to tax, and regulate business to bankruptcy.

Stocking food and supplies for four years plus. That is a lot of storing and room. One would also have to deal with "neighbors" wanting to steal it.

With Obama the terrorist will continue to become more bold knowing "O" won't do anything as he thinks America should "pay".

With Obama "lawlessness" will continue to increase in America and more "Occupier" type "protest" with increased violence will occur across the nation.

Iran will go nuclear, setting up an all out attack on Israel with Russia, Egypt, Syria, Lybia Iran, and other Arab Counties. You know that Russia has a treaty with the Arab Countries in effect for years.

That is why Russia is slow to condemn things, like what is going on in Syria.

The mobility enjoyed by Americans will be taken away, more and more.

Their will be more and more regulation with the express purpose to control what we do, disguised as health and environmental issue.

Forgot to add that water will be more and more regulated by "O".

ETC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Frogster
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
An Obama win would mean that no one will be buying houses, except maybe the government for another dependent growing program.

Actually, we have been waiting to see if there was another Obama win. We had two basic business plans in place. One that helped people buy homes, the other a unique leasing system for people to build equity to qualify to purchase a home.

January 2013 we kick off the most unique plan that helps home owners underwater a way out that actually helps their credit rating while at the same time helps people qualify for a home easier than going through the conventional mortgage.

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Car loans - 21%

This is great by me . I am tired of not being able to have any interest on my savings . If the rates go up for those who want to have something when they don't have the money , that means that those of us trying to be responsible and save will get a better return for our money .

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to get rid of debts, because I fear the euro and dollar will collapse. I heard yesterday that a lot of people at the office have to go find another job within two years. Maybe I can choose to stay, but I also could get 50.000 euro to start a company if I leave. Do you think it will collapse soon? I could pay off all the debts with it and start something with my brother who also lost his job. Got three children to feed, I rent a house, got no car. Or is it a stupid idea? I'm a cartographer and the work gets less at the day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread had quite a clean up of off topic posts. The topic is about Obama as president...not about the OT Law or Eschatology.

Reopening....stay on topic

Upvote 0