Get to know your friendly neighboudhood Fish Burger

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey Fishie! I don't want you to feel lonely or neglected.

I think I heard the Burgers were looking for a new church. Still looking? How's that going?

It's going- went to a UCC church last weekend- but it wasn't Open and Affirming, so it was a little bit weird. Gonna try another one this weekend and see how it goes :clap:

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hope it goes well. :thumbsup:

I also notice you spell neighborhood with a "u" and say "grade 7" instead of 7th grade. Does that mean you're originally from Canada?
Yes ma'am. Born and raised :) It took one cute American boy however and well.... *looks at flag*

Really - Isn't the UCC the 'God is still speaking people? I would think they'd be very O and A.
Yeah some of their churces are and some aren't. We are going to one this Sunday which is O and A.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CrystalHeart

It's All About You, Jesus
Nov 8, 2006
✟21,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi I didn't mean to skip you yesterday :hug:
I went 3 pages n asked only that far back :(

yesterday I asked if you could put your favorite shows all on one nite and in order, what shows n what nite would you pick. 7 till 11?

n today is this one
where was the first place you posted here except in new members?

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. Are there any unlikeable Canadians? It's like you guys are fed sugar and spice and everything nice since birth.

It's the maple syrup, right?
No, all Canadians are friendly. I have my theories as to why, but posting them would surely get me voted off the island. If you're interested PM me :p

Oh and I'm sure the maple sugar had something to do with it too ;)
Can you say "open and affirming?" :eek:

Are you sure it's not too controversial a topic?

;)
Probably not. I best get back to the Liberal forum where there are others like me..... I try not to venture out all that often. I'm scared of the stonings :(

That's nothing. I'm a freaky conservative and I both repeated O&A and made no fuss about it!!!

They are going to take away my key to the Fundy washroom for sure.
:hug: You can borrow my key to the liberal washroom... we've had an influx of fundies in our area lately.

yesterday I asked if you could put your favorite shows all on one nite and in order, what shows n what nite would you pick. 7 till 11?

n today is this one
where was the first place you posted here except in new members?

Gosh I've been a member here for so long I honestly can't remember :sorry:

As for shows- I'd pick Wed nights (because there isn't much on before lost and I need something to keep me going)

7-8 Heroes
8-9 24
9-9:30 South Park
9:30-10 The office
10-11 Lost

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Two questions.

One of my dear co-workers is a woman originally from Toronto and while discussing food told me that her mom made cucumber sandwiches with Cheese Whiz. Now I like Cheese Whiz, but have you ever heard of such an abomination? Cucumber sandwiches are made with mayo.

And do you, and more importantly does Fatburger, realize your current profile photo has several decidedly Monica Lewinskyesque qualites to it?

Upvote 0