Get ready to live in a FEMA camp, christians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i was repeating The antichrist's claims. That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and was an immemnent threat to America,,

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

In Christ,

Acts6:%

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bush is the third King of the North. Daniel 11:21 refers to his stolen 2000 election.
Much as I dislike Bush (and I dislike him a lot), he won the vote in Florida in 2000. That is a stone-cold fact. The Democrats tried their "keep counting until we win" strategy and it didn't work. If Daniel referred to a stolen election in 2000, then Daniel got it wrong.

Bush is an obvious antichrist.
Just ask John Kerry.

Don't take anybody's word for it
No fear of that.

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Many US cities will be nuked...The latter ones will be from China and Russia.

Why would China and Russia nuke us? What's in it for them? And wouldn't our submarines return the nukes?

Now return to ignorant bliss and enjoy the short time you have left.

Bliss? You think I have bliss? Perhaps you don't understand that I am enslaved by my Illuminati masters. When, throughout human history, did slaves live in bliss? Enslavement isn't bliss, check your history of the antebellum American South.

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom

From that web site:

"...antichrist Illuminists hold all of the high offices in church and state, and at the same time, they are members of secret societies." (emphasis mine)

Sounds rather paranoid. So they are all "antichrist Illuminists"? Every single one of them? And how do you define "high offices"? If Tom McClintock gets elected to whatever office he's running for in California, does that make him automatically an "antichrist Illuminist"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OhhJim

Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There are nuggets of truth in the paranoia.

Exactly. Otherwise nobody would pay any attention. Just as there are nuggets of truth in what Satan says.

Personally, I prefer the whole truth and nothing but the truth, myself! ;)

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Exactly. Otherwise nobody would pay any attention. Just as there are nuggets of truth in what Satan says.

Personally, I prefer the whole truth and nothing but the truth, myself! ;)

Beloved OohJim and other brethren,

If its truth you are seeking please loin me on this thread.
http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?p=27518172#post27518172

I would like to meet the brethren that have a heart for the truth and can control their carnel mind.

I am not coming to this forum as an academic excercise or an internet game.

I have learned much here already mostly, how to have patience and be prayfull about giving a quick or thoughtless answer.

Please join me and add the wisdom you have gained from Jesus about his revelation.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Beloved OohJim and other brethren,

Please join me and add the wisdom you have gained from Jesus about his revelation.

I have no wisdom from Jesus about His Revelation. I read many things, and I am still not sure about end times.

I am, however, able to spot untruths and inconsistencies in the claims of others. When someone says, for example, that the implanted Verichip RFID, as it exists today, can be used for tracking an individual through GPS, I can tell you that it can't. When someone claims that EU Recommendation #666 gives Javier Solana special powers, I know that it doesn't. When someone claims that America is Babylon, I can point to a verse that says otherwise.

But, as to what IS the Mark of the Beast, and who IS the Anti-Christ, and where Babylon IS, Jesus has not chosen to reveal these things to me.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have no wisdom from Jesus about His Revelation. I read many things, and I am still not sure about end times.

I am, however, able to spot untruths and inconsistencies in the claims of others. When someone says, for example, that the implanted Verichip RFID, as it exists today, can be used for tracking an individual through GPS, I can tell you that it can't. When someone claims that EU Recommendation #666 gives Javier Solana special powers, I know that it doesn't. When someone claims that America is Babylon, I can point to a verse that says otherwise.

But, as to what IS the Mark of the Beast, and who IS the Anti-Christ, and where Babylon IS, Jesus has not chosen to reveal these things to me.

Beloved OhhJim,

Here is what you asked for concerning Solana and his obvvious anti_Christ activiries, though I do not say he is "THE -anti-Christ"
http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache...tion+666+eu&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&ie=UTF-8.

Now towatd granting him unusual power how does it apply Toward granting him unusial power?

1. Support proposals for the WEU Secretary-General and CFSP High Representative to preside over the PSC and civilian crisis-management machinery and give him powers to convene the Council of the European Union in the event of an emergency.
Solana calls and presides over emergency meetings of the Councial of the European Union..This is special power in light of the power he already has to be the voice for the United States, Nato and the EU in dealing with Iran and offering to share US Nuclear technology in exchange for them to cease from Uranium enrichment..

The number 666 means nothing but is a warning sign like the skull and crossed bones.

Concerning the Vera chip technology its advancing faster than we can type because of parallel processing.

There will be a MARK OF THE BEAST and Economic stress and the war on terror will make it come to pass.

I dont know if you believe God gives his childrfen forknowledge but the Revelation of Jesus Christ given by him is futuristic and will come to pass.

I am 68 and expect it in my lifetime.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
Habeas Corpus, R.I.P. (1215 - 2006)

With a smug stroke of his pen, President Bush is set to wipe out a safeguard against illegal imprisonment that has endured as a cornerstone of legal justice since the Magna Carta.

And with that single stroke, you have ceased to be a citizen and have become mere property of the government, to be disposed of at will.

ANYONE, american or otherwise, can be deemed an "enemy combatant". For example, peaceful protesters that oppose Bushs' foreign policy. As an "enemy combatant", you are no longer protected by Habeas Corpus. The term, Enemy Combatant, is used by the Bush administration to refer to a person designated by the US President as an enemy fighter, even if he/she is not a member of an army, like Guantanamo prisoners. The term also applies to US citizens, like Padilla.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OhhJim

Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Habeas Corpus, R.I.P. (1215 - 2006)

With a smug stroke of his pen, President Bush is set to wipe out a safeguard against illegal imprisonment that has endured as a cornerstone of legal justice since the Magna Carta.

What's the Bill number?

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Exactly. He has the power to call a meeting. How scary is that?

Beloved brother OhhJim,
Its not ment to be scary. Its just a fact that when he calls the meeting for emergency crissis action, he chairs the meeting. Meaning the ball is in his court and he makes the rules. It not unlike what President Bush does.

The "little Horn" or "Man of Sin" is not scary untill after he takes over., and then he is only scary to those who know not God.

But we who are servants of God dont have to be afraid of anyone big or small.

What we do have to fear is our FATHER IN HEAVEN, should HE find us disobedient when Jesus returns.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would love to be in a FEMA camp.

Its possable that we will all be joining you and praising God with you.

There is such camps and they are for somebody.

Since the world hates Jesus and the servants of God thay are likely to pick on us.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.