Oct 20, 2006
Oakfield, Ga
Visit site
✟15,133.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi! Brand new here. Just came across this site. I am in Oakfield which is between Albany and Cordele. If anyone is close to me, my church is having a concert on October 28th at 6pm. I can't post the flyer here, but you can view it at this link.....

blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=107562530

Upvote 0

Taliaana

Jun 7, 2006
Macon, GA
✟7,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
lol. That is so sadly true. There isn't much for Christian singles to do. Macon is a pretty big city, but there isn't much on my side of town. There was a Christian coffee shop not far from here, but they closed down. I loved hanging out there. Now, I have to go all the way downtown to do anything fun.

Upvote 0

mastromatteom1

Aug 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, KY
Visit site
✟15,268.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am planning on moving back to Kennesaw soon, so I hope there are lots of opportunities to interact with other Christians. I don't know which church I'll attend, but hopefully there will be something going on with which I can involve myself.

There's never *nothing* to do because there are always people in need of ministry.

I love going to the Mall of Georgia and sitting by the fountain outside where the children play.

Upvote 0

_sunshinegirl

*LoveIs* John 15:12
Aug 30, 2004
Georgia
✟23,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am planning on moving back to Kennesaw soon, so I hope there are lots of opportunities to interact with other Christians. I don't know which church I'll attend, but hopefully there will be something going on with which I can involve myself.

There's never *nothing* to do because there are always people in need of ministry.

I love going to the Mall of Georgia and sitting by the fountain outside where the children play.
oh I remember when I first saw that (in the summer the kids playing in the fountain) I almost died inside :) lol. very 'city' from where I am from!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I may be possibly moving to Atlanta, GA (I'm in Kansas now) for a job transfer. I haven't been to Atlanta since '96 (and at the time i was unsaved so I just remeber clubs/bars :( ) so if any fellow believers could give me their perspective/opinion of the city (ie - where to live, shop, etc.) that would be great!

My company is located in Alpharetta so that's where I will probably live, but we have a location in Mansell too so I'm open.

Thanks and God bless! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lostwithoutu

Apr 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
✟7,803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
oh I remember when I first saw that (in the summer the kids playing in the fountain) I almost died inside :) lol. very 'city' from where I am from!
Hey someone on this site turned me on to a singles christian group that meets in Atlanta frequently. There are actually lots of them. There is TONS of stuff to do in the ATL. I've lived in NJ, NY, SC, TN, and worked in other states. Point is Atlanta has sooo much to do...trouble is finding people with whom to do it with. Try to connect with a cool youth group and you'll be busy all of the time.

My local church has a growing youth group that has Rap, Raggaeton, Metal , and Progressive Rock groups emerging. (just to name a few) All christian and all full of GOD.

PM me if you're know anyone who's interested in learning more. We're always looking for talent and people with whom to fellowship with.

God bless,
Alex

Upvote 0