Florida
✟5,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol. You didn't read the article did you? It's the Chicago Tribune. Other than that little part about Colorado the rest is about Chicago. The only reason they mentioned Colorado is because of that idiot from Chicago who is now in prison in Colorado.

That isn’t the issue here, wherever the voter fraud took place is irrelevant. What matters is that many dead democrats somehow miraculously manage to cast their votes from the beyond.

What you’re doing here is typical of the left, attempting to cherry pick little irrelevant bits and pieces, and shift the focus upon that, in attempt to steer attention away from the big picture.

I don’t care if the rest of the article is about Chicago, Hawaii, Japan, wherever. The point is that the left has an earned reputation for having deceased voters miraculously making their way on down to the precinct. There’s likely a great many articles online that illustrate that far better than the ones I posted, but the problem is that the most popular search engines have been fingered for rigging their results in an attempt to bury less than flattering info about the left and news which contradicts their ‘values’. Takes some digging to get to the better stuff.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And no, based on the history that shows the dead have miraculously shown up to vote democrat many times in the past, my money says democrat. Just a little further down in that article, it mentions a democratic vote from the grave.
Oh and they went and talked to that woman's daughter. Sosa-Sanchez is her last name. She's a registered Republican.
Here's another reason why I'm betting on a Rep. voting for this dead woman.....
The Republican Party has held control of the seat since the district's creation. With a Cook PVI of R+16, the 5th Congressional District of Colorado is the most conservative district in the state. Colorado Springs, the main population center within the district, is home to many conservative organizations
There is some Democratic strength in this district in urban Colorado Springs and some of its suburbs near Pikes Peak, but it is no match for the overwhelming Republican tilt of the district; however, unlike the nearby 4th that is trending more Republican by the year, the 5th is becoming slightly less Republican due to demographic changes, but not enough for the area to be competitive for the near future. Colorado Springs also boasts a large population of both active-duty and retired military personnel and is home to many companies in the defense industry, all of which are demographics that tend to vote for Republicans. Throughout the district's history, Republicans have won by comfortable margins

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What you’re doing here is typical of the left, attempting to cherry pick little irrelevant bits and pieces, and shift the focus upon that, in attempt to steer attention away from the big picture.
Oh and by the way I'm not a leftest or a Dem. I'm a right leaning moderate, fiscally conservative and I have no objection to voter ID laws as long as the state provides a way for people to get an ID and to register. No citizen should be left out because they don't have transportation or can't afford an ID.

Upvote 0

John 12:25

Aug 14, 2018
Florida
✟5,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh and by the way I'm not a leftest or a Dem. I'm a right leaning moderate, fiscally conservative and I have no objection to voter ID laws as long as the state provides a way for people to get an ID and to register. No citizen should be left out because they don't have transportation or can't afford an ID.

I never said you were a leftist. I just said what you’re doing is a leftist tactic. Drawing attention away from the big picture by focusing on cherry picked bits and pieces of a scenario and attempting to divert the focus on to small, irrelevant details. The purpose being, to guide the conversation towards your liking and to control the terms of a debate. This is a textbook leftist tactic. No offense. I do find it odd though that an alleged conservative would take up for the democrats and their penchant for having deceased voters miraculously make their way out to the precinct.

As for voter ID laws, well, most people in this country today have $400-$800 smartphones, so I am sure an ID and an Uber ride are quite obtainable. If they can’t be bothered to plan ahead and earn and save a few bucks to take care of business, their decision making is obviously not good and it is for the best they don’t vote. Besides, plenty dead democrats will be able to vote in their place.

As far as political identities go I don’t refer to myself as any of that stuff and wouldn’t waste a minute out of my day waiting in line to vote for or supporting any of these corrupt puppet candidates the elitists trot out there for us each election cycle. However, the leftists have become so unbearable they nearly tempted me to vote in November, but no need. The blue wave of leftist tears is inevitable because many former left leaners were chased away by their ridiculous antics these past few years. It’s all a dog and pony show anyways, bread and circuses for the masses. Politicians are all about exalting themselves, man is supposed to lower himself and let God do the exalting. Ultimately, God puts into office who He wants.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No offense. I do find it odd though that an alleged conservative would take up for the democrats and their penchant for having deceased voters miraculously make their way out to the precinct.
Because it isn't only Dems who have done it. In 2016 there was a Rep. in I think MI or MN that was caught red handed, pun intended.
Which one of your articles says it was Dems. and how many Dems.? Actual numbers, not biased statements. I'm not going to read them all.
I already proved that the one lady in Colorado who died, her daughter is a Republican. I'll also say that this was a mail-in ballet. So unless the USPS delivered a mail-in to some other person's home, I'd say her daughter got it at that address.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Believe whatever you want, but outside the leftist echo chambers of the MSM there is an ever-increasing amount of former leftist supporters. Some of them even support Trump now! Everyone except for maybe a couple of the democratic voters I know in real life, outside the echo chambers of biased leftist controlled MSM and fake internet ‘news’ have vowed to never vote for that party again.

I'm sure that narrative feels good, but it just isn't backed up by facts. The actual facts show that #WalkAway was a hoax.
astroturf.jpg

Just gotta have a look outside the heavily biased leftist echo chambers of the MSM and fake leftist internet ‘news’.

SURPRISE. Democrats Registering Dead People To Vote In Virginia

That's about registration, not voting. Your claim is that dead people are voting.

Good. An actual example. I went to the original story and found this:
It remains unclear how the dead voters voted but 86 were registered Republicans, 146 were Democrats, including Cenkner.

The Sosa's were registered Republicans and as the article states, "State voting officials say they can only delete names from voting rolls if a number of precise criteria from death databases are met: names must be spelled precisely right, dates of birth must be correct and addresses must match. They say in many cases minor errors on the voter rolls or death databases leave election officials no choice but to leave dead people registered, leading to potential fraud and mistaken votes."

That's the same dude from the first story and again, it's about registrations, not voting.

Signatures to get on the ballot, not votes.

"Though the nature, scope and impetus of the federal investigation that generated the subpoenas remain shrouded in mystery...".
"Some critics also speculated that the Trump administration was looking to continue the work of its much-maligned voter fraud commission, which was disbanded in January in a blizzard of complaints and litigation after finding no evidence of significant fraud or a corrupt voting system."

This is a story about flaws and lack of accountability in the Motor Voter system. It's not about organized, systemtic fraud.

But what does evidence matter? It is feelings and emotions that matter the most..leftism 101.

Uh huh...​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We were receiving so many applications in a Fed Ex box, four- or five-hundred at a time, Pippins-Poole said. All of them came from one single return address which would have been forbidden if it was a campaign office, but it was not. We had to go through the normal process because it did meet the qualification.

The final count left Democratic District Attorney Candidate John Creuzot ahead of Elizabeth Frizell with a margin of less than 600 votes.

a few here... a few there add up.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
We were receiving so many applications in a Fed Ex box, four- or five-hundred at a time, Pippins-Poole said. All of them came from one single return address which would have been forbidden if it was a campaign office, but it was not. We had to go through the normal process because it did meet the qualification.

The final count left Democratic District Attorney Candidate John Creuzot ahead of Elizabeth Frizell with a margin of less than 600 votes.

a few here... a few there add up.
download.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,075.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Henry Kissinger and George Soros are the two largest geopolitical superpowers world wide. Globalist elites as they say.
They do, do they? Why do "they" not just identify them as Jewish and stop hiding behind the euphemisms?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They do, do they? Why not just identify them as Jewish and stop hiding behind the euphemisms?

Jesus is a Jew. You cannot know the glee it gives me in knowing that anti-semites will bend their knee to a Jewish carpenter. I confess the king of the Jews as Lord and Savior. So what exactly is your point?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Cherry picking little bits and pieces out of that article and twisting them to suit your needs doesn’t account for the leftist college student who did jail time for registering deceased as democratic voters, doesn’t explain away all the illegals who are allowed to vote (democrat of course).

How the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly Failed — ProPublica

That made the trial a telling opportunity to remove the voter fraud claims from the charged, and largely proof-free, realms of political campaigns and cable news shoutfests and examine them under the exacting strictures of the rules of evidence.

That’s precisely what occurred and according to Robinson, an appointee of George W. Bush, the proof that voter fraud is widespread was utterly lacking. As the judge put it, “the court finds no credible evidence that a substantial number of noncitizens registered to vote” even under the previous law, which Kobach had claimed was weak.[/quote]​

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,075.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Jesus is a Jew. You cannot know the glee it gives me in knowing that anti-semites will bend their knee to a Jewish carpenter. I confess the king of the Jews as Lord and Savior. So what exactly is your point?

That terms like "Globalist Elite" are code-words for Jewish among white supremacist propaganda.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That terms like "Globalist Elite" are code-words for Jewish among white supremacist propaganda.

Terms like "Globalist Elite" are code-words for "Globalist Elite".

The global elite march in four essential columns: Corporate, Academic, Political and Organized Religion. In general, the goals for globalism are created by the Corporate column.

Academic, then provides studies and white papers that justify Corporate's goals.

Political, sells Academic’s arguments to the public and if necessary, changes laws to accommodate and facilitate Corporate in getting what it wants thru legislation and often times executive order.

Organized Religion along with church and state secures corporate, academic, and political rule into a global order.

philanthropy is the most commonly used medium by Globalists since all four columns: Corporate, Academic, Political, and Organized Religion, regularly promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes, by rendering aid, or conducting studies. Theses front corporations are then able to extort and launder massive amounts of capital under the guise of a 'fund' or 'humanitarian cause'.

There's you definition of "Globalist Elite"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure that narrative feels good, but it just isn't backed up by facts. The actual facts show that #WalkAway was a hoax.

You and your facts. Please tell me some 'facts'. Trump will never been elected. Kavanaugh will never be seated. The sky will fall....

Published on Oct 2, 2018

#walkaway is about as defeated as Christ, as removed as trump, as banned as Alex Jones, and as blocked as Kavanaugh. Absolutely nothing has been done, at all, to stop the movement except removing it from your own purview to protect your sensibilities. By ignoring it, and making pretend nothing is happening, all you have done is allow it to grow uncontested, unabated, in an environment of its own choosing.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You and your facts. Please tell me some 'facts'. Trump will never been elected. Kavanaugh will never be seated. The sky will fall....

Oh look! Straw men as far as the eye can see. (I never asserted any of those things, so stop lying about me.)

Published on Oct 2, 2018

#walkaway is about as defeated as Christ, as removed as trump, as banned as Alex Jones, and as blocked as Kavanaugh. Absolutely nothing has been done, at all, to stop the movement except removing it from your own purview to protect your sensibilities. By ignoring it, and making pretend nothing is happening, all you have done is allow it to grow uncontested, unabated, in an environment of its own choosing.

LOL There are some some that have sincerely joined an astroturf movement. People fall for stuff all the time. But just like the Bernie Bro phenomenon, it is fake and orchestrated.
Pro-Trump & Russian-Linked Twitter Accounts Are Posing As Ex-Democrats In New Astroturfed Movement

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Published on Oct 2, 2018

O.k. I dig some digging and I'm not buying her walkaway script. I looked at her profile and she has playlists for Check It Out Now (mostly Conservative stuff), Q Anon and Pizzagate. I don't believe a word out of her mouth.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
O.k. I dig some digging and I'm not buying her walkaway script. I looked at her profile and she has playlists for Check It Out Now (mostly Conservative stuff), Q Anon and Pizzagate. I don't believe a word out of her mouth.
which means you didn't watch the video because she explains laughingly How She chased some rabbits down holes just to see how they turn out. She wanted to test all theories first-hand to come in with her own understanding by using her own critical thinking.

Other than that I'm really shocked to find out you don't believe something I posted. I'm so shocked I almost don't know what to do with myself.

Upvote 0