Genes Linked to Self-Awareness in Modern Humans Were Less Common in Neandertals & Chimps

Oneiric1975

Apr 23, 2021
Seattle
✟15,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Let's go over this lesson again:

God warns His people not to sin, or else:

Deuteronomy 28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

The people sin:

God sends a bone-altering plague on the people (see Psalm 38).

Paleoarchaeologists mistake those people for Neanderthals.

That's a stretch. Almost kind of feels "made up". I'm sure it works well for you and your particular sect to interpolate like that.

In short, there is no such thing as a Neanderthal, or Cro-magnon, or anything else like that.

You hold forth so confidently. Proverbs 16:18.

Upvote 0

Oneiric1975

Apr 23, 2021
Seattle
✟15,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is it now?

What's your take on Neanderthals and Cro-magna?

What the basic science shows and is reflected in the fossil and genetic record.

Of course I am not beholden to make reality comport to a book written before all the data was in.

ALSO: I don't have anything barring me from enjoying metaphor. Not everything has to be literal to me.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What the basic science shows and is reflected in the fossil and genetic record.

Of course I am not beholden to make reality comport to a book written before all the data was in.
Okay.

Upvote 0