Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Then please supply evidence showing that these abuses are more prevelent in gender-neutral restrooms. Nothing that you have posted thus far has shown that.

What I showed should prove it happens any
time and place where there is opportunity.
Will something happen in every restroom?
No more than everyone walking down a
dark alley gets mugged, but the risk goes up.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If I misunderstood your meaning, please correct me. Why did you bring up Jenner, then?

From the beginning.

Quote: J Cord
"If a transgender person had been in the washroom with you, the pervert probably wouldn't have done anything.
So you would have been safer with a transgender person in the washroom with you."

Quote: Me
"Yes, I'm sure she would have felt
safer if Bruce Jenner would have
been in there in a dress."

In other words: she may have been
safer in that instance, but that doesn't
lessen the fact that men in the women's
room may not make women feel safer.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What I showed should prove it happens any time and place where there is opportunity. Will something happen in every restroom? No more than everyone walking down a dark alley gets mugged, but the risk goes up.

No, you have shown nothing. Still waiting for any evidence that gender-neutral public restrooms are less safe than same-sex public restrooms. All we get from you is evidence that isn't on point and a whole lot of opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From the beginning.

Quote: J Cord
"If a transgender person had been in the washroom with you, the pervert probably wouldn't have done anything.
So you would have been safer with a transgender person in the washroom with you."

Quote: Me
"Yes, I'm sure she would have felt
safer if Bruce Jenner would have
been in there in a dress."

In other words: she may have been
safer in that instance, but that doesn't
lessen the fact that men in the women's
room may not make women feel safer.
I just asked my wife. She doesn't think she'd feel unsafe sharing a bathroom with Bruce Jenner. If you're not accusing Jenner of anything untoward, why should anyone?

Once again, your entire argument seems to rest on "it's icky" as it's axiomatic crux.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And he actually should know that.
Then supply evidence that shows that gender-neutral restrooms are less safe than same-sex restrooms. All I'm seeing is opinion.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
You did notice that almost all of what Pat posted happened in same-sex restrooms, didn't you?
If it's happening on the sly when it's illegal, do you think it will happen less or more when it's legalized and the floodgates are opened?

• Winner
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Where have you been? It's already forcibly legalized in California Public Schools.
Sexual assault? I don't think so.

But go ahead, show us the increase in sexual assault statistics in California schools? If all the pearl clutching and doom-saying over this is correct, it should be easy enough.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,507,178.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON

This thread has been closed for review

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,507,178.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON

This thread has been through an extensive clean. Please post on topic and appropriately, bearing in mind CF's rules on flaming:

Flaming and Goading
Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
Do not personally attack other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
Do not maliciously ridicule other people or groups of people (e.g., members and non-members, public and non-public figures, political figures and political groups). Constructive criticism is allowed, but destructive and cruel criticism is not allowed.
NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, or smileys clearly meant to goad. Quoting and then editing another members post to change the original meaning, commonly referred to as "fixed it for you" (FIFY), is considered goading.
Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
First, thank you for the thread clean-up Paidiske!

Second, we are being told in this thread both that gender-neutral restrooms are less safe than same-sex restrooms and that gender-neutral restrooms are somehow immoral. No evidence has been provided to support either point. Please provide evidence showing that 1) gender-neutral restrooms are less safe than same-sex restrooms and 2) exactly how it is immoral if the person using a neighboring restroom stall is of the opposite sex. How is hearing someone of the opposite sex pee or poop immoral? I don't want opinion, in accordance with CF rules I want to see evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Sexual assault? I don't think so.
I didn't say sexual assault. I was referring to forced transgender bathrooms.

I'm not even sure if anyone is keeping statistics yet, but it is obvious that there is an increased opportunity for straight perverts to cross dress and enter a women's bathroom to offend, especially to video tape.

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I didn't say sexual assault. I was referring to forced transgender bathrooms.

I'm not even sure if anyone is keeping statistics yet, but it is obvious that there is an increased opportunity for straight perverts to cross dress and enter a women's bathroom to offend, especially to video tape.

When the obvious happens, and it will, they
will act surprised, as if it weren't the most
natural thing in this fallen world.

Upvote 0