Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The world is also full of overpopulationists who consider it a win if they can talk the masses into sterilizing themselves, voluntarily (in the name of subversion). Forcing them to do so externally, à la China, has proven to be unsympathetic...

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
thank you, so surgery of the mind is accomplished how. Labotomies are no longer a thing, thank goodness.
...and hopefully these barbaric surgeries are no longer a thing in the future

• Winner
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Is it sin to call people by their gender identity, even though I know that men cannot become women and women cannot become men? It is scientifically impossible.
I don't think Jesus would accuse you of sin, since gender identity is what they identify as. So if they are asking you to call them something they are not, it's like if I introduced myself as Hark!, I'm not Hark! so by introducing myself as him I am lying. The lie would therefor be my fault and responsibility. You would just call me Hark! so as to avoid unnecessary arguments. It's just not worth the hassle and like I said I don't think Jesus is combing our conversation and actions with a fine tooth comb to accuse, there is an accuser and it is not Jesus, that is the enemy.

"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down." Revelation 12:10

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't think Jesus would accuse you of sin, since gender identity is what they identify as. So if they are asking you to call them something they are not, it's like if I introduced myself as Hark!, I'm not Hark! so by introducing myself as him I am lying. The lie would therefor be my fault and responsibility. You would just call me Hark! so as to avoid unnecessary arguments. It's just not worth the hassle and like I said I don't think Jesus is combing our conversation and actions with a fine tooth comb to accuse, there is an accuser and it is not Jesus, that is the enemy.

"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down." Revelation 12:10
Nah, It ain't like to me.

Upvote 0

TheLastGeek

Lovable Mess
May 19, 2023
Dover
✟35,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If I had no idea who Hark was, I'd have no reason to doubt what you were telling me.

If my eyes and brain and common sense see that you're a man, and you're asking me to call you "she", then not only are you lying to me, but you're asking me to lie back to you.

Not going to happen.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
If I had no idea who Hark was, I'd have no reason to doubt what you were telling me.

If my eyes and brain and common sense see that you're a man, and you're asking me to call you "she", then not only are you lying to me, but you're asking me to lie back to you.

Not going to happen.
you just gotta choose your battles. If you have a job to provide for your family and a co-worker wants you to call them a she, and you refuse and lose your job just because you don't want to call them a pronoun then that's the battle you choose. Personally it's not a salvation issue to call someone a pronoun. but if you are so set then fine

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheLastGeek

Lovable Mess
May 19, 2023
Dover
✟35,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you just gotta choose your battles. If you have a job to provide for your family and a co-worker wants you to call them a she, and you refuse and lose your job just because you don't want to call them a pronoun then that's the battle you choose. Personally it's not a salvation issue to call someone a pronoun. but if you are so set then fine
I agree, we all must choose our battles. I think that this particular social mania and hysteria and fallacy has gone too far, and there is great harm being done, and it's time to take a stand.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not going to happen.
This is correct. And it is an intentional lie that both sides with the world against God and serves to promote an abomination. If it is not that big a thing, then why do they insist we do it? And if we are going to lose Jobs and family and friends... then so be it. Jesus said you must love Him more than these things. If we are forced to choose... we have to choose Him, the Word, and the Truth.
I would hate to come down on the side of those who choose lies, abominations, and rejection of the word just so I could be accepted by the world.
It was not that big a thing... until they made it a big thing.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree, we all must choose our battles. I think that this particular social mania and hysteria and fallacy has gone too far, and there is great harm being done, and it's time to take a stand.
It is a preference, nothing more. Nobody should be forced to play along with their imaginary games and preferences. Freedom of speech included not being forced to say things we believe to be lies.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It is a preference, nothing more. Nobody should be forced to play along with their imaginary games and preferences. Freedom of speech included not being forced to say things we believe to be lies.
aND NOBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSES IDEA OF WHAT SIN IS IN THIS REGARD. nO DIFFERENT THAN FORCING YOUR RELIGIOUS VIEWS ON ANOTHER.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
aND NOBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSES IDEA OF WHAT SIN IS IN THIS REGARD. nO DIFFERENT THAN FORCING YOUR RELIGIOUS VIEWS ON ANOTHER.
You are correct... and this is a religion. Not a very good one and even worse when you consider they are forcing it on children and even hiding the fact they are doing it.

Upvote 0