Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Parent of violent gender-confused man allegedly mocked one of the victims.

EDMOND, Oklahoma (LifeSiteNews) — Law enforcement charged a gender-confused male with beating up two female students in a high school bathroom, according to recently obtained police reports.

Reduxx reported on December 12 that it had obtained police reports from the October 26 incident at Edmond Memorial High School. The man has been charged with assault, battery, and disorderly conduct.

The website reported:

The female student advised the officer that a trans-identified student, indicated by the letter A, had approached her in the women’s washroom while she was speaking to friends. She explained that A had tried to talk to her and she had ignored him, at which point A began to get angry and asked if she “wanted to fight” while approaching her with balled fists.
The victim said that the trans-identified student then hit her in the face, and she indicated in her statement that she was not strong enough to fight back due to the force of the blow.
The transgender student pulled the girl’s hair and forced her to the ground, at which point he began to kick her in the face and punch her repeatedly.
Another female student and tried to stop the male student from beating up the girl, but was hit herself, according to Reduxx.

“One of the other female students attempted to intervene, and was punched twice on the left side of her face by the assailant,” the website reported. “One witness indicated that the girl had tried to step in because A ‘is a man,’ and she felt her friend’s life was at risk.”

Continued below.

Last edited:

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"The victim said that the trans-identified student then hit her in the face, and she indicated in her statement that she was not strong enough to fight back due to the force of the blow."

And yet, they allow "trans" men to compete in women's sports, despite knowing fully well that males are physically bigger, stronger, faster, etc., than females. One more charming example of how the Woke Left chooses to ignore facts that fly in the face of their idiot narrative.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"The victim said that the trans-identified student then hit her in the face, and she indicated in her statement that she was not strong enough to fight back due to the force of the blow."

And yet, they allow "trans" men to compete in women's sports, despite knowing fully well that males are physically bigger, stronger, faster, etc., than females. One more charming example of how the Woke Left chooses to ignore facts that fly in the face of their idiot narrative.
So I'm gonna guess at this point, I'm not the only one who wants a private island?

Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
At this point, I would send my kids to a Catholic school or even a private Christian school rather that subject them to public school.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At this point, I would send my kids to a Catholic school or even a private Christian school rather that subject them to public school.
Absolutely. Public schools have more than crossed boundaries.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0