...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Did you talk to your Christian friends that are now ex-gay w/no same sex attraction?
They're about 30 miles south of here - I know them because they often speak at my church, but it's hard to get in touch with them when they're in Miami.

Upvote 0

davedjy

Dec 11, 2006
Southern California
✟18,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
They're about 30 miles south of here - I know them because they often speak at my church, but it's hard to get in touch with them when they're in Miami.
What medication are they taking? LOL!!

Upvote 0

davedjy

Dec 11, 2006
Southern California
✟18,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:confused:

Um. Holy Spirit, 30mg.
This post definitely implies that one who is gay, does not take a "strong enough" dosage of the Holy Spirit. Do you see how cynical or arrogant that can come off, even if unintentional? Would you say that to a wheelchair bound, Worship loving, 10 year old girl, that she isn't getting healed because she isn't filled w/the Holy Spirit enough? = same logic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

davedjy

Dec 11, 2006
Southern California
✟18,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wow ..I am sorta amazed at the amount of people saying men lying with men or women lying with women is not sinful..I wonder what the numbers would be say this was taken 50 years ago?.
Let's not make this so ambiguous.

Gay people in monogamous, loving, Christ-centered relationships are what some of us believe is OK.

You may be surprised! there are whole Churches that are accepting of this lifestyle! LOL

Upvote 0

HisWordisTruth7

Mar 11, 2007
✟8,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
davedjy You may be surprised! there are whole Churches that are accepting of this lifestyle! LOL[/quote said:
That is scary, but look at the times we live in...I didn't vote..Didn't have an option I liked...I can see if you are homosexual and came to Christ and they are struggling and trying to overcome it..And with God's help they can..I was reading testimonies of those who did with God's help..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MercyBurst

Senior Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
South
Visit site
✟21,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's not make this so ambiguous.

Gay people in monogamous, loving, Christ-centered relationships are what some of us believe is OK.

You may be surprised! there are whole Churches that are accepting of this lifestyle! LOL

And the gay-affirming churches and denominations are going belly up. :sick:

Upvote 0

davedjy

Dec 11, 2006
Southern California
✟18,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is scary, but look at the times we live in...I didn't vote..Didn't have an option I liked...I can see if you are homosexual and came to Christ and they are struggling and trying to overcome it..And with God's help they can..I was reading testimonies of those who did with God's help..

With God's help they can? don't be deceived by testimonies...this is not something that you change, and there is absolutely no proof that it can be.

Overcome it? you DO NOT overcome your sexual orientation! you are who you are!

And the gay-affirming churches and denominations are going belly up. :sick:

That isn't even funny...the Church I'm currently attending has been there for 13 years...so I don't see any sign of what you speak of. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow ..I am sorta amazed at the amount of people saying men lying with men or women lying with women is not sinful..I wonder what the numbers would be say this was taken 50 years ago?.
Yeah, cos everyone had the right idea back then... just look at how enlightened and accepting the American South was at the time!

Upvote 0

davedjy

Dec 11, 2006
Southern California
✟18,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah, cos everyone had the right idea back then... just look at how enlightened and accepting the American South was at the time!
Oh but didn't you know, Enemyparty? We are supposed to do EVERYTHING the way we did long ago. "The Good Old days"!

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh but didn't you know, Enemyparty? We are supposed to do EVERYTHING the way we did long ago. "The Good Old days"!
My personal favourite counter to the "good old days" argument... did you know they used to lobotomise women who enjoyed having sex? Yes, the female [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] used to be considered a psychiatric condition... oh, which is also worth mentioning to people who claim that because homosexuality USED to be considered a psych condition, it still should be

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.