Gay Bashing? Romney in H.S.

L

Lovely Lane

Romney was a bully (gay basher) in prestigious Cranbrook H.S. so it seems. Four classmates step forward.

According to Kevin Merida, the Post’s national editor, the Romney campaign asked to speak with a top editor of The Post once it was clear that this story was headed toward publication. In his discussions with the Romney people, Merida says, “The main thing I was trying to communicate to them was that it was a much larger story, part of a biographical series on a candidate’s life, and this was about the prep years in Cranbrook. We gave them very specific information about what we had, including that we had four on-the-record classmates of Mitt Romney” for the marquee incident in the story, says Merida.
Should Romney have spoken with The Post? - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

John Stefanyszyn

Feb 28, 2011
✟670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

That's an awfully detailed look at Romney's background. If only the press would have been as interested in Obama's background when it mattered.
I believe they did, and found nothing interesting as Romney gay bashing in all-expense paid prestigious private H.S.

What do you think happened? Romney seems to have selective amnesia.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

All I know is if this really gets legs or he fumbles the handling of this story, the GoP will need a new candidate before the convention. This could fizzle out or blow up huge. Only time will tell.
right, so far Romney has tried to play it off, offering a opened ended apology without admitting to the incident.

Romney, he is such the prankster. Can you believe it, NO!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

an oddity

Mar 28, 2012
USA
✟15,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I cry foul. Obama has his personal information tied up tighter than a well laced football and he then proudly bashes Romney.
Obama used cocain by his own admission and everyone gives him a pass or doing something that is a felony, but they will kick Romney senseless because he is not Obama.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

I cry foul. Obama has his personal information tied up tighter than a well laced football and he then proudly bashes Romney.
Obama used cocain by his own admission and everyone gives him a pass or doing something that is a felony, but they will kick Romney senseless because he is not Obama.
Give it time, after this Gay Bashing incident, more will come out on Romney. He is in the big leagues now, how you like it?

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

This is politics. There's no crying in politics. ^_^

Upvote 0

docpotter

Too blessed to be stressed
Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Give it time, after this Gay Bashing incident, more will come out on Romney. He is in the big leagues now, how you like it?
LOL , You better hope " more comes out " . Because Obama cannot , and will not run on his record, because he has failed on every level.

Attacking the other person, and not running on your own record is the liberal manta.

Hoping for " more dirt " to come out.....so sad ..

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL , You better hope " more comes out " . Because Obama cannot , and will not run on his record, because he has failed on every level.

Attacking the other person, and not running on your own record is the liberal manta.

I like how the GoP makes up their own version of Obama to run against. It must be tough to accept that Obama did the job that the GOP couldn't. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
L

Lovely Lane

LOL! 4 years ago the GOP was all over Obama, and now it is Romney's turn to be fully vetted, it's fact of life. :)

Watch out for those liberal manta rays, they may sting. That is an old liberal mantra, so I'm told.

Upvote 0

an oddity

Mar 28, 2012
USA
✟15,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Like it, no I don't. To be honest I don't care for either man, so no need to be snarky about it.
You know as well as I do that Obama has never been vetted, but from what I heard on radio today it is coming. Now whether that is true I do not know, but we shall see.
The only One who is worthy of being leader is Jesus Christ, our King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Don't know about you, but I sure look forward to honesty and love when that transition takes place.

Upvote 0

an oddity

Mar 28, 2012
USA
✟15,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is politics. There's no crying in politics. ^_^

William, I can not think of anything that deserves crying over in today's world moreso, unless it is those who are lost because we spend time arguing over a situation like this that does not even deserve discussion, yet here we are, wasting precious time.

Upvote 0