Senior Contributor
Mar 18, 2004
Arizona
✟36,652.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
So show me the Reformed Egyptian Lexicon. Here is the Hittite lexicon.

Continuing to post the same comments, regardless of the topic of a thread, is considered harassment. I have responded to this already. You are free to review our previous discussion(s) on this topic and revive them if you wish. If you continue to post this as a part of every response you make to me I will notify the moderators.

:idea:

Here's an idea: if you want to discuss Reformed Egyptian - start a thread on it.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Continuing to post the same comments, regardless of the topic of a thread, is considered harassment. I have responded to this already. You are free to review our previous discussion(s) on this topic and revive them if you wish. If you continue to post this as a part of every response you make to me I will notify the moderators.

:idea:

Here's an idea: if you want to discuss Reformed Egyptian - start a thread on it.

:thumbsup:

False claim.

I simply illustrated a failure to show resources -- and that is on topic to this discussion (see your post #57).

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,730,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON
inspector%20clouseau.jpg

This thread has undergone a clean up. Please remember that flaming is against the rules.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
R

Raimi Stranger

the 'tree of life' [immortality of the spirit] is in the garden, as is God ,and Paul identifies it as the paradise of God, the THIRD heaven with NO EARTH ... so there is no doubt in scripture whatsoever that the garden is NOT on this earth, nor in the new [second ] earth ...

note that Adam is 'taken' to the garden ... it is always far more sense to read the scripture than like this thread to wildly speculate... God already answered this question long ago

Upvote 0

southcountry

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the 'tree of life' [immortality of the spirit] is in the garden, as is God ,and Paul identifies it as the paradise of God, the THIRD heaven with NO EARTH ... so there is no doubt in scripture whatsoever that the garden is NOT on this earth, nor in the new [second ] earth ...

note that Adam is 'taken' to the garden ... it is always far more sense to read the scripture than like this thread to wildly speculate... God already answered this question long ago

Agreed! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

williamgramsmith

Dec 11, 2012
✟1,043.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Private

Sounds good at first look, but it's not actually what the scriptures in full state.

A cherubim and flaming sword were placed to "guard" the way into Eden and to the Tree of Life so man might not partake of the fruit and live forever. For it to need to be "guarded" man would have to have still been able to go there from the world.

Thus, it is clear that the Garden is on this earth, but likely in a different dimension, hidden from mortals. Adam/Eve were also "cast out" into the lone and dreary world to fend for themselves, further indicating that the Garden and Eden were in this world but not "of" it. It was a special place where life did not grow so easily and spontaneously (i.e. like an Island).

Upvote 0

RevelationTestament

Our God is a consuming fire.
Apr 26, 2013
United States
✟19,404.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
ok what do you think the chances are of the God of the Jews, that made the nation of Isreal putting eden in america??

any scripture that could support the idea of eden being in america..

Eden was not a physical place on the earth, but is paradise - same as in Revelation. Paradise has periodic "portals" from the earth. The next is in America. This is where the temple of Revelation will be.

Upvote 0

peebly63

Mar 21, 2013
✟1,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eden was not a physical place on the earth, but is paradise - same as in Revelation. Paradise has periodic "portals" from the earth. The next is in America. This is where the temple of Revelation will be.

cool any scripture to back that....:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drstevej

In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

:confused:

Upvote 0

drstevej

In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds good at first look, but it's not actually what the scriptures in full state.

A cherubim and flaming sword were placed to "guard" the way into Eden and to the Tree of Life so man might not partake of the fruit and live forever. For it to need to be "guarded" man would have to have still been able to go there from the world.

Thus, it is clear that the Garden is on this earth, but likely in a different dimension, hidden from mortals. Adam/Eve were also "cast out" into the lone and dreary world to fend for themselves, further indicating that the Garden and Eden were in this world but not "of" it. It was a special place where life did not grow so easily and spontaneously (i.e. like an Island).

So if it is in a different dimension hidden from mortals, there would be no need for cherubim and flames to guard it?

Want to revise your speculation?

Upvote 0

southcountry

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I disagree. This world nor the entire universe need exist for there to be a tree of life. In fact, it is destroyed before the New Jerusalem arrives.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
2 Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Revelation 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Revelation 22

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
And just for curiosity, notice that the tree of life is also referred to as the fountain of water of life. And notice the reference " first earth and first heaven" , implying there will be another creation. I believe the birth of the new creation will have twelve foundations instead of the current four. This is the purpose of the 12 tribes.

If there are only four basic laws that govern our reality, could you imagine what it would be like with twelve? We wouldnt be limited by time and distance, Im quite sure.

Upvote 0

southcountry

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I agree in a sense. I believe that material worlds have a spiritual realm attached to them (satans seat of power). I dont think the throne and Eden is included in them.

Man used to be able to ascend, he had the ability to do as the angels, actually I think he was more capable than the angels. For a tiny glimpse of what is possible, look up info on the pineal gland.

Upvote 0

drstevej

In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe the birth of the new creation will have twelve foundations instead of the current four. This is the purpose of the 12 tribes.

If there are only four basic laws that govern our reality, could you imagine what it would be like with twelve? We wouldnt be limited by time and distance, Im quite sure.

Splain this please

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

southcountry

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Splain this please

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Question: What is currently under the throne?

Upvote 0

RevelationTestament

Our God is a consuming fire.
Apr 26, 2013
United States
✟19,404.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
I disagree. This world nor the entire universe need exist for there to be a tree of life. In fact, it is destroyed before the New Jerusalem arrives.

And just for curiosity, notice that the tree of life is also referred to as the fountain of water of life. And notice the reference " first earth and first heaven" , implying there will be another creation. I believe the birth of the new creation will have twelve foundations instead of the current four. This is the purpose of the 12 tribes.

Interesting, but I don't fully agree. There were 12 tribes here. Jesus said in the regeneration, those that follow Him, will judge the twelve tribes. So again there will be twelve tribes in the new creation, and there were 12 tribes here.

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Upvote 0

southcountry

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting, but I don't fully agree. There were 12 tribes here. Jesus said in the regeneration, those that follow Him, will judge the twelve tribes. So again there will be twelve tribes in the new creation, and there were 12 tribes here.

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

There will be a hierarchy with chief angels and those below them, just as there is now.

Ezekiel describes this current creation and its foundations:

Ezekiel 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

Ezekiel 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel 1:17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

Ezekiel 1:18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

The "wheels full of eyes" are the armies of angels for each quadrant. They are "the watchers".

We can get an understanding of what is to come by studying whats under the throne.

Upvote 0