SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The only games I have ever seen any ladys play, where first person shooters.
I have had several ladys on my clans, and they were all FPS.
Reason being, is you can be on a team with others. As many as 8 at once on just your side.
I can't think of any other games online that can have the numbers to be more of a social gathering, than being just a videogame.

Fighting games are all 1 vs 1, untill tomorrows Dead or Alive Ultimate, which I highley recommend.

Offline games, you could try Fable. Thats alot of fun, people say it is too short, but I don't think you are looking for a game that would take many months.

But come Nov 9, the online games will all be empty except Halo2.

Upvote 0

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm...Holly likes playing shooters with me.
We frag terrorists and Covenant all the time.

But she really likes adventure games, which is a smaller market.
You'll just have to learn what you like.

One of my favorite games of all is SSX3, a snowboarding game. That's just because it's a great game.
I recommend renting some and taking them for a spin. You might be surprised at what you are attracted to. You may also be surprised at what you aren't interested in.
a website called gamespy has decent online reviews and it costs nothing to look. Also, amazon.com has customer reviews for stuff as well. Which you sometimes must approach with caution.

Upvote 0

lightningprophetess

the prophetic spiritual warrior
Oct 16, 2004
South Carolina
Visit site
✟230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As a female and got a X-Box myself. I can say that these are a good few that are cool. Even you can play the game as female characters.

Star Wars: Jedi Academy: You can make a female Jedi on there. Lightsabers and guns.

But if you are the non violent type....Malice is a good platformer. You play as a teenage girl with a big hammer
Classic Gladiator RPG- Gladius (Play is the female Ursula)

Sports games are always good. Basketball games are easier to do than football.

Of course Tony Hawk's Underground.

Shooters are good, warning though you get Halo or Halo 2 you will get addicted to it. :)

Still Outlaw Golf is pretty funny. And in good racing games Midnight Club Racing and Project Gotham Racing 1 and 2 are pretty good. Drving and racing your own customized ride.

And any of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Video games. Those pretty tight too.
But the best thing when picking games is to go with what you like. These just a few of some games I already played.

Upvote 0