{Game} MJ Twitter what are you doing right now?

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,339.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Recently I viewed a Chinese Judaism forum but I am not welcome. Not because I am not a Jewish but I am looked as a “Christian”(for them Messianic is also a kind of Christian according to Torah) who likes to preach. Actually I do not preach but only resist denying Yeshua. I can understand why Apostle Paul preached to Occident , although he still loved Israel more than himself.

Upvote 0

Desert Rose

Sep 1, 2009
✟9,569.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Going to my old college in Cambridge (UK) for two weeks to write a dissertation (and to mingle with the present day students!)

Care to share the topic of dissertation, Sir? Is that of religious nature ? or science or technology maybe? (Sorry, i dont know what your line of work is)
Hope you enjoy getting together with students( maybe go out to eat with them- when will you have the next chance to eat all the great food thats bad for you :D )!Get us a report, what new and sharp ideas the fresh minds are occupied with these days.

Upvote 0

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My dissertation title is: [FONT=&quot][/FONT] Messianic Judaism – breaking down the partition between Jew and Christian… or building another? My thesis is that MJism is not breaking down the wall between Jews and Christians but is actually building walls between itself and the other two.

Sadly, I shall not get too much time with the other students - although I'll see them in the refectory at meal times etc - as I have only got two weeks in which to write the paper and ensure it is absolutely perfect in every sense, before getting it bound and despatched to my supervisor.

Upvote 0

anisavta

Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
Too far away from Jerusalem
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Just got home from a family gathering where we morned the loss of a sibling of my husband and waited with another sibling of my hubby while her husband had a leg amputation. Needless to say I am physically, mentally and spiritually tired. Won't go into details but this is just in a long line of deaths and illnesses with friends my DH and I have dealt with just since Jan. 1st.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Just got home from a family gathering where we morned the loss of a sibling of my husband and waited with another sibling of my hubby while her husband had a leg amputation. Needless to say I am physically, mentally and spiritually tired. Won't go into details but this is just in a long line of deaths and illnesses with friends my DH and I have dealt with just since Jan. 1st.

:groupray:

Upvote 0

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Enjoying my latest tech equipment - a netbook. My laptop, that I use, effectively, as a desk top computer, is fairly large and heavy if you are travelling with it and, on trains, takes up a lot of room if you are trying to work. The net book has a 10" screen and does everything the laptop on my desk does except that it hasn't got a dvd drive. I have a spare one that I can use to load programs / watch videos with and I can buy a simple read/write slim 'pocket' version for about £25. This makes life soooooooo much easier because, with mobile broadband, I can work anywhere!

Productivity increase will please the students - they will get there work marked anywhere I have to go now!! Hang on - that's not right! I need my time off, too, guys!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.