Fun time with "missionaries!"

Ann_of_Love

Aug 16, 2011
✟7,944.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm always extra nice to Mormon missionaries, since they're so young. I have LDS friends who have sent their sons (and daughters!) off to do missions work. When their son went off to Tokyo very recently, I told him that I hoped that some would come to know Christ through his work. Even a grain of the truth is better than none.

That said, my parents rush any missionaries off as quickly as possible, for fear that I might actually invite some in!

Upvote 0

LJCTAM

Oct 3, 2013
✟18,183.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I never understood Mormonism -- (*) If you are going to become a God in any one of their three kingdoms, and many Mormons have died since the beginning of Mormonism, is it ok to pray to past Mormons since previous Mormons have become gods? If Adam was actually God, who created God? Very confusing. Who is Adam-Ondi-X-X? Is he God too?

The mormon missionaries were inside a relative's house months ago. They kept referring to their system as "The Restored Gospel" and that I was basically wasting my time reading, praying , etc.. since it wasn't Mormonism. MMMMM--K?:argh:

Upvote 0