Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Fruit and Truth Devotions
欢迎来到果实和真理敬拜
These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.
这些敬拜是独一无二的,他们是世上唯一(就我所知)以英文和英汉翻译所做的敬拜..这将有助于我的中国朋友们学习英文。

Would you like to increase your knowledge of the bible , and your knowledge of English Please subscribe to my devotions for free, email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Please send to your friends
你想增长圣经知识吗?你想增加对英语的了解吗?欢迎免费订阅我的敬拜文,发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com便可获得。请发给你的朋友们订阅吧!
KK

1 CORINTHIANS 16
哥林多前书 16
Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
论到为圣徒捐钱,我从前怎样吩咐加拉太的众教会,你们也当怎样行。
2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
2每逢七日的第一日,各人要照自己的进项抽出来留着,免得我来的时候现凑。
THE BIGGEST ANTI-CLIMAX IN THE BIBLE
圣经中最虎头蛇尾的事
Paul deals with a variety of issues in this letter to the Corinthians.
保罗在给哥林多人的书信中安排了各种各样的事
I once heard my first pastor, David Green, preach on these verses. He said that it seems such an anti climax, as we go from Paul teaching such amazing truths, to a subject that seems very mundane and dry.
我曾经读过我的第一位牧师大卫格林关于这些章节的讲道。他说,这看起来实在虎头蛇尾,就像我们从保罗所教导的令人称奇的真道,走向一个看起来平淡而枯燥的主题。
Remember that at the time of the writing of the Bible, there were no chapter divisions.
切记圣经被记录下来的时候,是没有章节划分的
There are some amazing things that we can learn from these verses.
我们能从这些章节中学到一些令人称奇的事。
Paul has talked for a full chapter on the resurrection of Jesus. He now shows one example of how this should be worked out. In the phrase "the first day of the week", Paul is clearly linking the day Jesus rose from the dead, or the first day of the week, with the subject of giving.
保罗用整章谈论耶稣复活。他给我们展示了一个例子来诠释这一内容。在短语“七日的第一日”中,保罗清楚地将耶稣从死中复活,和捐赠的主题联系起来
There are always needs in Christ's church; here there was a need in the church in Jerusalem, and so the believers have to make a conscious decision to put something aside.
基督的教会中总是有许多需求,在耶路撒冷教会也有需求,因此信徒们不得不慎重决定预留一些东西。
I strongly believe in tithing, and I also believe in the blessings of first fruits. We give on the first day of the week, and put God first in our giving. He gets the first part and not the left overs. We need to make a conscious decision to put money aside. This means, not only have we to deny ourselves physically, but we have to deny ourselves financially, and put God first in our financial dealings and in our giving.
我坚定地信任什一税,也信任初熟果子的祝福。我们在七日第一天捐赠,在捐赠中把神放在首位,他得到首份而不是剩余的。我们需要清醒地知道要预留一些钱,这意味着我们不仅要克制我们的肉体,还要在经济上克制自己,把神放在我们经济交易和捐赠的首位。
God will prosper you, but He prospers you, not to give you a bigger bank account, but to make you a better and bigger giver.
神会使你通达,但他使你通达,并不是给你一个更大的银行账户,而是使你更好更多地给予。
Jesus said store not up things for yourselves, but give. If you give like you should, then God will open the storehouses of heaven and pour out a blessing you can't contain.
耶稣说不要为自己积财,而要给予。若你付出了所应给的,神就会打开天堂的府库,给你满满的祝福。
The apostle John said that if you know of a need and are able to meet it, how can you be truly saved?
使徒约翰说如果你只了解一项需求,并满足他,如何真正得救呢?
But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
那些凡有世上财物的,看见弟兄穷乏,却塞住怜恤的心,爱神的心怎能存在他里面呢?
You see the need, you know the need, you can meet the need, but you decide not to; that is what it means to close or shut up the bowels of your compassion.
你看到了短缺,你知道有缺乏,你能满足需求,但你却不这么做;这就是关闭或塞住怜恤的心的含义。
Have you ever done that?
I know I have, just being honest here. We need never to turn off our bowels of compassion. We do it because we want to; it is our conscious decision to do so, so let me ask this question.Isn't God within His rights to stop His bowels of compassion to you?
你曾经这么做过吗?诚实地说我做过。我们永远不要关闭怜恤的心。我们这么做是因为我们想要这么做,这是我们的良心使然。让我问一个问题吧,神难道没有权力停止他对你的怜恤之心吗?
We are to set aside money for a rainy day, but we are also to share generously and meet the needs of other believers. One of the distinguishing features of the early church was the difference between Barnabas and the hoarders of Acts 5.
我们要预留钱以便不时之需,我们也要慷慨分享,满足其他信徒的需要。区别早期教会的其中一个特征就是巴拿巴和使徒行传第5章囤积财富者的区别。
Why is the church so powerless? Because we hoard for ourselves; it's my money you cry. It's not, it's God's.. amen.
教会为何如此无力呢?因为我们为自己囤积财富;你大声哭喊:这是我的钱。不,这是神的..阿们。
Use it for His glory. Give with a generous heart and see what God will do Malachi Chapter 3.. amen.
把钱用于荣耀神吧。以慷慨之心赠予,就会看到神在玛拉基书第3章中所做的..阿们。
God bless you,
愿神祝福你
KK

2 CORINTHIANS 8
哥林多后书 8
We want you to know, brothers, about the grace of God that has been given among the churches of Macedonia, 2 for in a severe test of affliction, their abundance of joy and their extreme poverty have overflowed in a wealth of generosity on their part. 3 For they gave according to their means, as I can testify, and beyond their means, of their own accord, 4 begging us earnestly for the favor of taking part in the relief of the saints — 5 and this, not as we expected, but they gave themselves first to the Lord and then by the will of God to us.
弟兄们,我把 神赐给马其顿众教会的恩告诉你们2就是他们在患难中受大试炼的时候,仍有满足的快乐;在极穷之间,还格外显出他们乐捐的厚恩。3我可以证明:他们是按着力量,而且也过了力量,自己甘心乐意的捐助,4再三地求我们,准他们在这供给圣徒的恩情上有份。5并且他们所作的,不但照我们所想望的,更照神的旨意,先把自己献给主,又归附了我们。
TRUE BIBLICAL GIVING
圣经中真实的捐赠
The churches of Macedonia weren't rich in material things, but they sure were spiritually.
马其顿教会在物资上并不富有,但他们一定在灵魂中富有。
Let's look at how they gave:
我们来看一看他们如何捐赠:
Vs 1. They gave because God's love had been showed to them. Grace is undeserved favour and when you receive it, you will want to share it. Grace is meant to be shared.. amen. When showing grace, the other person may not deserve it, but you still give it.
他们捐赠是因为神的爱已经显示给他们。恩典是不应得的馈赠,当你接受了它,你就要分享它。恩典意味着分享..阿们。当你给他人恩惠,其他人或许不应得到它,但你仍要给。
Vs 2. They gave despite persecution. They were going through the mill, but had joy and that joy overflowed in their giving. Just because you are going through persecution, doesn't mean you become inward looking.
即便有烦扰他们仍会捐赠。他们经历磨炼但有喜乐,那喜乐通过他们的给予满溢出来。即便因你经历试炼,也不意味着可以冷漠。
Vs 3. They made sacrifices. They gave over and above what they had. They may have had to get rid of some object or possession that was precious to them. What precious object would you be willing to get rid of, to give generously? They didn't have to be told! Some Christians have to be forced to part with money. Are you one of them?
他们奉献,他们给予,超出他们所有。他们也许不得不放弃一些对他们而言很珍贵的物体和所有物。你愿意放弃什么珍贵的东西,慷慨捐赠呢?没有人告诉他们!一些基督徒不得不舍弃钱财,你是其中一份子吗?
Vs 4. There was a need and these believers were eager to meet that need. They actually begged Paul to let them be involved. How many believers beg to be put on the church's stewardship programme? How many believers want to be involved in supporting the work of the gospel? Do you have the same attitude that these believers had?
有了缺乏,这些信徒热切地弥补缺乏。他们甚至祈求保罗让他们参与其中。有多少信徒祈求参与教会管理事务呢?有多少信徒想要参与支持福音事工呢?你有这些使徒们所具有的态度吗?
Vs 5. Their first commitment was to the Lord and then to Paul, and therefore it was quite easy for them to part with their money. Where is our first commitment?
他们首先对神履行承诺,其次是保罗,因此对他们来说放弃钱财很简单。我们的首要承诺在哪里?
Remember God LOVES a cheerful giver!
切记神喜爱快乐给予!
Are you happy when you give to God's work and God's people?
当你对神的工作和神的人给予时,你快乐吗?
God bless you,
愿神祝福你